Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Sorry just me!! When AF got me last month (1 day late, second time that's happened to me) I sat on the loo in the hotel room and cried like a baby. You'd swear I'd lost a toe or something!! Its ok to feel upset and down, I find that acknowledging those feelings helps me get over it more quickly. If I deny that I feel terribly dissapointed it takes longer for me to bounce back! But I did bounce back, and you will too!! :hugs:

Well my question I suppose is - is a 13 day luteal phase ok? (what FF seems to think I have)
*worried*

I'd be scared to tell my parents even if I was 30 and married for like 10 years. :haha: I was only 19 when I was pregnant with DS and they love him to bits :)

I was 17 when i told my parents about my son. 17 yrs and 3 days to be precise! Found out the day before my 17th that I was pregnant... It was the most horrendous experience ever!! But he literally is their world now. But that didn't stop me cryin and shakin when I told them about number #2 on Saturday. Even tho they didn't shout at my 18yr old sister when she told them about my nephew, I was still scared to death... Can't keep secrets from them tho. Well my my mam... She knows everything about me. No exceptions.

Sorry AF come girls :( massive :hugs: get on the wine xx

They say you should only worry if your lp is shorter than 12 days. 12 days and over is perfectly fine!!

Just me.. sorry to hear about the witch showing up.

Im due for her today.. I don't have any tests but im scared at this point to take one anyways.

Panda.. im also 27 and will hesitate to tell my mom and I already have 2. I was younger when I had them but even though I've been married now for years I still feel like she's judging me. Although like the other ladies my kids are her world.

I have also now tried to convince myself that if I buy a different brand of test it'll magically make me get a BFP. :wacko:

Seems like we are either preggers or on AF in this thread lol! I might invest in some preseed, i'm binning off the opks and temps this month i think and just taking it easy!!

I'd rly like it if we all stick with this thread though, you're all lovely!! What do you think?

I'd be scared to tell my parents even if I was 30 and married for like 10 years. :haha: I was only 19 when I was pregnant with DS and they love him to bits :)

I was 17 when i told my parents about my son. 17 yrs and 3 days to be precise! Found out the day before my 17th that I was pregnant... It was the most horrendous experience ever!! But he literally is their world now. But that didn't stop me cryin and shakin when I told them about number #2 on Saturday. Even tho they didn't shout at my 18yr old sister when she told them about my nephew, I was still scared to death... Can't keep secrets from them tho. Well my my mam... She knows everything about me. No exceptions.

Aww :) I'm close to my mum too, she wasn't angry at me at all and we were ntnp when I fell pregnant, I just got overwhelmed at the idea of having to announce it! I dreaded telling my work too!

I'm in :) - chillin out and not tryin is the way forward... But telling yourself and not meaning it doesn't work! I'm convinced the only reason I caught this cycle was becoz me n my OH were having such a rough patch and I nearly left him! We managed to talk thru it tho thankfully :/ lol.

So I gave in and POAS since AF hasn't shown up yet... BFN still...

Aww :) I'm close to my mum too, she wasn't angry at me at all and we were ntnp when I fell pregnant, I just got overwhelmed at the idea of having to announce it! I dreaded telling my work too!

My parents were furious! But they hated my boyfriend at the time. And still do. And they were right all along! He's a A-hole. Even my son doesn't really like him and only sees him to see his sister. My dad only started speaking to me again when I started showing @ 6mths. My mam came round quicker thanks to my nan convincing her it could be worse! I had a well payin job and at least I'm not on drugs. Gotta lotta love for my nana! Haha

I think im out :nope: ..just went to the bathroom and CM was tinted brownish.. I can't believe I really gave myself all these symptoms. I thought for sure my bbs hurting this bad was a sure sign. How depressing.

Aw more babies. Sorry AF got u. It sucks but u'll get there... It just can take that bit longer than we hope! Just see it as a new cycle and a new chance to succeed. :hugs:

Aw more babies. Sorry AF got u. It sucks but u'll get there... It just can take that bit longer than we hope! Just see it as a new cycle and a new chance to succeed. :hugs:

Thanks. I know. But now due dates are getting closer to christmas and now its like do we wait or just got for it, you know? My daughter birthday is dec. 7th and its tough with christmas and also if I were to conceive this next time around not only would it be the month before christmas but also so close to my daughters. BUT at the same time I don't want to put it off..

I was aiming for a summer baby so I wouldn't have to find childcare over the summer lol, but now I'm having an October baby which I already have my dads bday on the 20th, my nephews on the 22nd, n this baby edd on the 25th!! But I think in reality it doesn't matter wat month... There's always 'something' happening on every month! Just keep at it... There's only a 20% chance each mth... U don't want to miss any opportunity of being in that 20%! :hugs:

Thanks again carlyjade.. I just told DH over the phone and he was sad which made me feel worse hearing him sad. Maybe it was for the best seeing as how we are traveling in the next week or so but we decided to keep trying so here's hoping for next month.

**hugs** more babies. I totally empathise with you on all counts - don't feel silly, I really really had myself convinced too :|

On the good side from my pov, it seems the birth control pills are finally out of my system *yay!* This is the first 'normal' AF I have had since coming off Yasmin and so effectively the first proper one in a few years! Which I'm finding really reassuring as it was bothering me that maybe they'd started being less um, flowy, and maybe that was a bad sign. But no, all sorts of flowing at the moment :p

Also my temp dropped this morning - probably not terribly helpful, dropping the day after AF starts but there we are :p At least it going up the day before AF will be a good reality check if I am getting too excited :p

Also on the good side with a 25 day cycle (if that sticks), should we get BFP this time around it will only be 25 days after I was expecting anyway, lol! :p

Am giving evening primrose oil a go this month - had a pack sitting around anyway so why not!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->