Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

I am only 7dpo and desperate to test. How ridiculous as it will def. be negative today so why would I want to do that to myself?

I won't test, but know I do want to ;)

Congrats PinkRibbon!! Here's hoping for a wonderfully smooth happy and healthy 9 months for you!!

onebumpplease - I am only 6DPO and i wanna test too - but it is way too early...Hang in there - *Babydust* to you!!

AFM - not much going on here - twinges in left side down low last night - but now my whole stomach is aching on and off. So bloated its actually uncomfortable, my boobs are a bit tender but not too bad. Had heartburn/indigestion on and off for the last three days... Had enough already - I dont wanna wait another week (or more) to find out!!

*babydust* to everyone!

EDIT -Wow - i posted most certainly in the wrong thread!! Stupid me... Anyway - I guess i should introduce myself - I am due for AF on the 22nd - TTC#5.... LOL!! First cycle trying so i am not particularly hopeful... Sorry for barging in!! Serves me right for not checking the thread title!! LOL!!

Grrr temp drop today, 8dpo. I know that could be good but has made me feel meh.

Hi ladies, we have just started NTNP #2.
With my DD I didn't test until a week after my AF was due as I didn't want to put myself through potentially false BFN's.
It was hard waiting that long and tbh I had had an implantation bleed and a number of other symptoms by the time I tested so I was just confirming my suspicions really.
I don't know if I'll wait a full week over this time but definitely don't plan to test until at least a day after my due date.
Will be good to share with you ladies :) x

I too am determined not to get all POAS obsessed this time round!

I'm Gemma, I'm 33 and have two boys aged 8 & 6 and I've finally managed to convince DH another might be ok ;)

Not charting this month but have ordered a BBT thermometer for next month (hows that for negative thinking!). Have been using a CBFM as I was convinced I wasn't ovulating. The monitor gave me my two peak days at CD14 and CD15 but I have no idea what that means in terms of ovulation so no idea how many DPO that makes me (currently on CD17). My periods can be a bit irregular these days, they used to be 26 days like clockwork and my last cycle was back to that.

Anyway, I'm determined to not test for at least another 10 days providing the witch doesn't get me by then!

Congratulations pinkribbon!!!!

Justmeinlove: I know exactly what you mean about that naughty little voice in your head, I have myself 100% convinced I'm not preggy, then that wee voice whispers....but maybe!!! Urgh!

It's 5 to midnight here in New Zealand, and my naughty little girl is up watching in the night garden! She is NEVER awake like this, I have no idea what to do with her, Hubby is trying to sleep as he has work in the morning, and she's in our room at the moment at night as my Mum is here from the UK and has her room. She keeps pointing at my boob saying she wants a feed, but I've fed her so much tonight it's making me sore!! So I've pulled out the emergency DVD!

My boobs felt very odd when I took my bra off tonight, kinda heavy and it was familiar feeling, so thought "when did I feel like that before" yup, when I was UTD with Matilda, but I'm still convinced I'm out this month. Not enough DTD with the LO in our room, it's been the lounge and a doorstop for us this month!! hehe

I don't test until I'm a day late at least! I really want to test early but I know I wouldn't trust it either way!

With my DD I didn't test until a week after my AF was due as I didn't want to put myself through potentially false BFN's.
It was hard waiting that long and tbh I had had an implantation bleed and a number of other symptoms by the time I tested so I was just confirming my suspicions really.
I don't know if I'll wait a full week over this time but definitely don't plan to test until at least a day after my due date.

Helllooo!
we're in the same boat! ttc number 2 and we're in first cycle. I'm 8/9dpo due 19th-20th. Testing from 21st - as long as I can wait after I'm due! :thumbup:

Congratulations PinkRibbon!

I'm 16dpo today, and AF is due today! If she doesn't show today, I might test tomorrow. My temps have been staying way up there, so I'm really hopeful!!!

Helllooo!
we're in the same boat! ttc number 2 and we're in first cycle. I'm 8/9dpo due 19th-20th. Testing from 21st - as long as I can wait after I'm due! :thumbup:

Hi New2Bumps

No way, my AF is due on 20th too! We really are in the same boat :)

Do you have any symptoms? Or perhaps we shouldn't go there, lol x

Good luck babyonthemind!!!
My AF is due on the 19th so fingers crossed. Though temps rly need to be going back up if I am!!!

Bah :-( temp the same again this morning. Feeling genuinely very pessimistic, and I thought I had such good symptoms too! Really early mild cramping, sore breasts. Oh well :-( I shall settle in and expect AF on Sunday.
On the good side, our wedding anniversary yesterday was Awesome! :-D

God knows when I o'd! FF took my solid crosshairs (o was on cd15) away today and put me o at CD8 instead! I've never known FF go back in time?! There is NO WAY I O on cd8, its more likely i haven't O'd yet

JustMe, so glad you had an awesome wedding anniversary!!! And I woudn't stress about your temp! You still well above your cover line and it's too early for your temp to be indicating AF. Your luteal phase is usally 13 days isn't it?

Well my laparoscopy is tomorrow!! EEEK!!! I'm actually SO nervous for it! What if there is something wrong? Honestly, I'm driving myself crazy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->