Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Oh my - it's been a while since I've checked on here...really great news...Congrats pinkRibbon - sticky vibes:happydance:

please do send some baby dust our way :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Omg, plastik, you're back!!! Yay!!! Missed you!!!!
Totally good luck with the lap, I hope it goes well! And thanks for comment re temps, as honesty I don't know! It's Nothing like last month for sure!!!

Yay!! Congrats Pinkribbon! Sorry for not seeing sooner, had a poorly pup this week so not had much chance to log on. I shall update the thread title pronto! :)

Any idea what your due date is yet?

justmeinlove: Sorry your temps not rising! I don't think it means much at this point through, it's still early.
I'm 17dpo now, and I still haven't tested! I'm thinking I might wait till 18dpo, but even then ... I'm scared nature is playing an evil trick on me!

babyonthemind, lets hope its not an evil trick!

I don't know how many day dpo I am, I'm certain I'm not as many as my FF chart (said) I am (It thought I was 12dpo, with O on CD8).
I had an earlier discounted temp (CD5) as I clicked "fever" but I only had a sore throat and it wasn't "that" high, so I have put it back and cross hairs have disappeared completely now. I'll just keep BDing! My head tells me CD15 is most likely so far.

on a random note my colleague had a dream I became pregnant last night!
I had a dream too - that my colleagues were telling me I'd have to do more work as four people are pregnant (which is true) so in a strop I announced i was 8weeks gone (as a lie) then went to the loo and tested and it was positive. :haha:

then I woke up and I'm still not pregnant, but my colleague reckons she's psychic if I get a positive in the next two weeks!!

Ggrrr I hate symptoms. I really do, they don't help.
Tummy still achy (for 4 days now!), breasts still sore if I push at them, and then earlier the coffee tasted like dettol! I'm guessing it was just the espresso but still!!! Oh and I drooled earlier when chewing on an apple (possibly my fault!)
But I bet after All this I'll not be and the symptoms will just be a big pile of suck!

No testing for me. Witch arrived one day early. Gutted :( so much for all the symptoms, and heck knows what my body was doing spotting for 4 days when that hasn't been the norm for 10 years!!! grrrr

Sue_88 I'm sorry. TTC can feel so cruel when we are denied a BFP, especially when our body throws us symptoms to get our hopes up.

Well I've been to the gym and that all feels good - even though I did go very slowly as I am still goo'd up from the cold.
I think my tummy is still achy.
Oh well - a good round of One born every minute (UK programme about women giving birth) should be enough to put me off! :p

I physically dragged myself away from the FRER tests in Boots today, I'm like 3DPO, I refuse to have anything in the house to pee on!

I've been really crampy in my right side since I ovulated, very annoying.

Have put One Born Every Minute on to torture myself. I am desperate for a natural birth, DS#1 was an emergency section and DS#2 was an elective that went a bit wrong (we're both fine though!), I feel a bit like I've missed out on something.

KraftyKoala, are you torturing yourself in a different way from me? I watch it in the hope I won't be horrified and grossed out - I think it's like making men watch other men get kicked in the balls - I can't help but wince!

KraftyKoala, are you torturing yourself in a different way from me? I watch it in the hope I won't be horrified and grossed out - I think it's like making men watch other men get kicked in the balls - I can't help but wince!

LOL! Do you make you other half watch it too? Mine usually watches it with me (and gets a bit weepy) but he's out tonight.

I'm really hoping the lady thats trying for a VBAC gets it :)

Question!
As I figured out tonight at the gym, when I put my sports bra on, it was a LOT erm tighter than usual, and having measured them just now, my breasts are 1 1/2 inches bigger! (when you measure yourself around with a tape measure). I haven't gained any weight, I checked earlier, so it's not that.

Is this some sort of definite BFP sign or are there other things that would cause this at 9dpo? I am genuinely confused, don't know what to think! My other major symptom is ongoing mild cramps since 5dpo.

:shrug:

Question!
As I figured out tonight at the gym, when I put my sports bra on, it was a LOT erm tighter than usual, and having measured them just now, my breasts are 1 1/2 inches bigger! (when you measure yourself around with a tape measure). I haven't gained any weight, I checked earlier, so it's not that.

Is this some sort of definite BFP sign or are there other things that would cause this at 9dpo? I am genuinely confused, don't know what to think! My other major symptom is ongoing mild cramps since 5dpo.

:shrug:

I honestly don't know hun, mine were definitely more tender with shooting pains and my nipples changed close to getting my BFP's but I can't say I've ever measured my breasts so I'm not sure. Really hope it is a good sign for you!!

Heh, I'm not mental compulsive, I measure as a way to work out a-what clothes will fit me and b-whether I am toning up as part of my exercising :)
It just occured to me as a handy bonus extra way of working out if stuff was actually changing or not! :| Lol, not sure it's actually helping though ;)

Well hey, what's one more thing to obsess about ;)

I bought a BBT thermometer today, thought I'd keep myself busy with a chart while waiting lol.

Ooh temping is great! (despite my current displeasure with lots of waking up early and getting rubbish temps). It at least helps me feel I ever so slightly have a clue what's going on!

The softly spoken midwife is OBEM is LOVELY!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->