• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Thanks for the support all. I just feel hormonal. I'm at work and some stupid cow (she's my brother's gf so I'm trying to be civil) is asking me how my diet is going. She's only asking because she knows I went to see mum last night and they ordered a Chinese in. I had a small portion and I went for a 2 mile walk with the dog this morning. I told her support would be nice rather than judgement and she just laughed. Took a hell of a lot of will power not to tell her where to stick it. Now I'm sat in my office feeling like I could cry. So def hormones. Sadly knowing it's hormones doesn't make it any easier to control. No worries I'm out of here just after 12, if I haven't gone on a rampage by then. :blush:

plastikpony - Don't let it worry you, like you say far too early. Also is a high cervix a good sign? I think so. Mine is super low, which is the only reason I've found it at all. :haha:

pinkribbon - This sounds so much like where I am. A bug and too early to really know anything. I also wish I'd been able to pin down my ov date but I started too late to track it. We'll get it next month if we don't get our BFP! ;)

LOL are we now officially the "non testers who sometimes test"? :D

LOL are we now officially the "non testers who sometimes test"? :D

Hahaha looks like it :D

I'm watching Maternity Ward too!! Just spent the afternoon with my friend and her baby, now watching this...though it's pretty sad today, all other episodes I've seen have been happier. Bless their little hearts x

What's maternity ward? Is it like one born every minute?

:hugs: right back at ya, pinkribbon sorry you had a rough night and feeling down today. Waiting it out is hard isn't it, and must be frustrating for you to not even be sure of your ov day.

Flamingpanda - sorry you feel judged by your brother's gf, do you not get on very well? No need for her to be mean. I think when people make snide comments it's more their problem than yours, clearly she has got something to feel bitter about and feels the need to take it out on others. Know what you mean about assuming you would have symptoms. I've been pregnant twice and the first one I didn't even know til 6 weeks! With my 2nd I was much better tracking ov so knew exactly when to test but I still didn't feel pg for a couple of weeks. Yet here I am just at 13dpo telling myself I should feel it by now...madness.

Plastikpony - stalk away!! Haha yes unfortunately my cycles can be rather long, it's so frustrating waiting for ov then waiting for a bfp and to have to start all over again sometimes just makes me want to bang my head against the wall! I did just look at your chart but it's pretty empty eh :) Hope you don't have to fill in any more charts for a long while ;)

Well ladies, 13 dpo and I'm convinced AF is going to show her ugly face tomorrow. I just don't feel like I'm pg, as much as I'd like to imagine that I am. And on top of that (TMI ALERT) I've already had my regular "loose session" on the loo that I always get the day before the :witch: flies in.

Oh well, I guess if she does show I'll just try extra hard to make a nice little birthday prezzie for my DH next month.

How is everyone feeling today?

Good morning all. How is everyone today? I'm a little happier as my temp went up slightly. Also had a strange thing with my app this morning. I woke and put my temp in, then took the dog for a walk. When I got back I thought I'd fill in all the other sections but I noticed it had changed my fertile days in my calendar. It had moved them forward so that my ovulation would have been last Sunday (interesting because that was the day I felt dreadful). So it went from the 5th to the 8th. Then when I started inputting other details it moved everything back to how it was. Have to say I can't wait for those ovulation sticks so I can put all this to rest next month.

Smiler82 - Thanks. I do try to get on with her but she's a bit of a pain here at work. The most hated person in the office, and for good reason. She just acts like she's everyone's manager which doesn't go down well. I can normally handle it but I was just feeling so emotional for some reason.

Hehe, I think it's because a baby is such an earth shattering thing for us. So the idea that you can have one growing and don't know is just madness. But that fact that you didn't have symptoms gives me faith because quite honestly, I feel fine today.

Maternity ward was quite good but that poor little bub with the tumor. :(

So go on, how are we all feeling? AF still staying away?

Well ladies, 13 dpo and I'm convinced AF is going to show her ugly face tomorrow. I just don't feel like I'm pg, as much as I'd like to imagine that I am. And on top of that (TMI ALERT) I've already had my regular "loose session" on the loo that I always get the day before the :witch: flies in.

Oh well, I guess if she does show I'll just try extra hard to make a nice little birthday prezzie for my DH next month.

How is everyone feeling today?

Oh I get that too. :( Remember you're not out til she shows though, that could just be an IB. Keep positive. :hugs:

Well, today I'm 7dpo (I think, again guess work) and I'm bored of waiting!!

plastikpony - I get that as well! It happened to me the other day and I thought, ok I'm def out now, but yesterday my boobs just suddenly got huge. DH got back from his week away last night and he was like, OMG they are gianormous! I hope it is a sign. With both my other pregnancies the same thing happened, but trying so hard not to get excited and prepare for AF today or tomorrow.

flamingpanda - what a nightmare to have to work with your brother's gf when no one even likes her! What does he see in her? There was someone in my last office like that, she really got a lot of people's backs up and it's just horrible to have that kind of atmosphere created by one person on some mad power trip.

Re ov date moving, that happens sometimes to me with temping. It's really annoying when it happens but we've been making a real effort to bd every other day,3 at the most even past my predicted ov day just in case it moves.

pinkribbon - hang on in there!! This cycle I found the first 8-9 days of the 2ww went quite quick but this last week has been such a drag....:wacko:

Thanks for the encouraging words smiler! I guess I've just felt like I'm out and now suddenly I'm hoping a little and the days are dragging even though I still don't feel any different to any other month. Also, I'm going on my calander ov date, it's been bang on for the last two months. Ov on cycle day 13 and AF on cycle day 27 (or cycle day 1 of new cycle). So I'm just going by the numbers this month since i didn't use opk's or temp. I did however have EWCM at all the right times so I'm pretty sure it's all still on track.

Will just have to wait and see what tomorrow brings since that's when I'm due. :coffee: And like I said, if i don't catch this month but I do next month then I can tell my DH as his birthday present :thumbup:

Pinkribbon, I know just how you feel!!! And the closer you get the longer it seems!!

Flamingpanda, she sounds like an ass. I would have sucker punched her, one time shoe shine!!!!

plastikpony I didn't realise we are at almost exactly the same stage...I usually get AF on 14 dpo, but once or twice it has been 15 dpo. I'm 15 dpo tomorrow so really nervous. Feeling a bit crampy today which makes me worry we're in for a bad day tomorrow. Let us know how things go for you tomorrow!! Will you test or wait til the day after? Think I will leave it til Sun.

OMG I've been super tired all day (which I've been putting down to an early start and the dog eating though our wall). But just been to the toilet on the way to bed and I'm spotting. I NEVER ... EVER spot midcycle (just the start and end of my AF). So either AF is coming early (but it's usually prefaced with bloody mucus for me) or it could be an IB!!!!

I can't believe how stupidly excited I am. Told my partner and we're off to buy some tests tomorrow. I had to also explain IB to him but he smiled thoughout.

Fingers crossed guys. Any idea how long after spotting I could test positive?

OMG I've been super tired all day (which I've been putting down to an early start and the dog eating though our wall). But just been to the toilet on the way to bed and I'm spotting. I NEVER ... EVER spot midcycle (just the start and end of my AF). So either AF is coming early (but it's usually prefaced with bloody mucus for me) or it could be an IB!!!!

I can't believe how stupidly excited I am. Told my partner and we're off to buy some tests tomorrow. I had to also explain IB to him but he smiled thoughout.

Fingers crossed guys. Any idea how long after spotting I could test positive?

:happydance: I never spot either! This sounds postitive! Let us know! :D

Oops forgot to mention about the testing. I'm not sure, I was 3+ on a clear blue digi when I tested pos (given up trying lol)

I honestly had to wipe twice just to confirm. I thought I'd reached a point of delusion where I was just seeing what I wanted to.

Hope I'm not :happydance: for nothing. If so I'm going to need a lot of hugs next Friday lol. So excited!!! I'll keep you updated but everything I'm reading is saying tests would be too soon tomorrow. That won't stop me though, finally my time to pee on things has come!

I'm so excited for you! It definitely sounds good! I'm crossing my fingers, toes (not my legs, sorry)... But everything else is crossed :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->