Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

We are back home from our week long vacation. I'm not feeling too hopeful about getting a BFP this month. We were so busy before and during our vacation that we one BD once around time of ovulation and that was literally a quicky right before we left because I thought I was ovulating because of my CM. I think it'll be easier not to test this time though because I just feel like the chances are so low. If I ovulated when I think I did then that puts me at 9DPO and the only symptom I might have is my BBs are sore but that happens before AF comes anyways so I'm not reading into that at all. AF isn't due until the 25th so I have a ways to go before any possible testing..

What sort of test? Apparently only 50% of pregnant women get bfp at 12 dpo

I used clear blue plus. Currently 13 DPO. My luteal phase is usually 12-13 days. So i expect af today or tomorrow. BIG SIGH!!!

Hang in there and think positive!

Thanks! It really helps! My hubby said he still believes and that it's not over til it's over. I'm trying to be positive now! AF, please stay away from us!!!

I am going to test tomorrow I am 3 days late ( I think )

think it will be BFN as AF prob just around corner.

I feel like I'm the opposite of everyone on here. I'm so anxious about testing that instead of testing a ton, I haven't tested at all. AF was due March 2!

Wednesday, how do you feel? And with it that late, what worried you about testing?

I made a mistake of sitting up to look at the clock to see if it's time to take BBT. Now, temp is high. Argh! I was half asleep. :dohh:

My Ovulation Chart

Oh dear JustMe! How u holding up? Just wanted to let you know I'm still stalking you, ok? Don't get too down yet!!! Xxx

Temp dropped like a Stone today!! ;-) am feeling fine! How are you doing?

Would sitting up rly make that big a difference? I don't think it would for me. Maybe good sign?

Temp dropped like a Stone today!! ;-) am feeling fine! How are you doing?

Would sitting up rly make that big a difference? I don't think it would for me. Maybe good sign?

I'm sorry to hear about your temp. Here's hoping it's a fluke!

I think AF will come today for me. I seem to have some pinkish-brownish discharge this am...sorry TMI! But the witch is right on schedule. :growlmad:

Oh well, maybe 7th time's a charm for me. Good luck!!!

That does seem like an odd temp, could just be a one off. Have you checked the batteries in your thermometer? Worth a look.

Aw, hugs :) it's ok, I'm just bad at the limbo stage. Now I'm glad to be able to spend more time with nn, get fitter etc :-D

My temp dropped this morning...yesterday it was 98.9 and this morning 98.6
Not too sure what to expect at this point. When I woke up to temp I realized I had slipped out of my t-shirt and my light top blanket was on the floor. Would that make a difference?
Starting tomorrow I'm supposed to be getting up 2 hours earlier to meet my training parnter at the gym. How do I adjust my temps?
If I'm out this month it's our last shot until October. My husband is getting deployed for four months :( I guess it is what it is.
Hope you all are doing well...or at least as well as can be expected in the long tww :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->