Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Morning ladies,
Congratulations to everyone with a BFP so far and im cautiously hoping to be joining you :)
My AF was due Tuesday and despite feeling like she was knocking on the door since Sunday she still hasn't shown up as yet!!
I've been very regular since my cycles settled down after having Maia and I'm tired, I have very hurry boobies and woke this morning feeling icky sick. My body feels like I could be getting a BFP but my heads saying 'don't be ridiculous' as I'm still convinced our timing wasn't right.
I'm not waiting a week over like I did last time but trying to wait till Saturday to test if no AF by then as now I'm getting my hopes up will be crushed by a BFN.
Good luck everyone x

That sounds very promising!! Good luck for Sat!! I am on cd21 and no peak on cbfm yet!! Hope I have already o'd though as very tired and DH is working long hours atm!

Fingers crossed you have already o'd Tinkerbellsie. It can be hard finding the energy to TTC sometimes x

Aw gutted :-(
It seemed really promising and curiosity got the better of me and I tested today. Got a BFN at two days after AF should have arrived.
I'm soo gutted. Not so much because of the BFN because it's been our first month of NTNP (disappointed yes but not gutted) but because I honestly thought my cycles were back to normal and I was regular again after being bang on 27 days for the past four months but clearly they're not :-( :-(

Aw gutted :-(
It seemed really promising and curiosity got the better of me and I tested today. Got a BFN at two days after AF should have arrived.
I'm soo gutted. Not so much because of the BFN because it's been our first month of NTNP (disappointed yes but not gutted) but because I honestly thought my cycles were back to normal and I was regular again after being bang on 27 days for the past four months but clearly they're not :-( :-(

Sorry to hear the witch got you!

Cheers morebabies.
The witch has arrived (I must have just been willing her away) so at least I can start again with a new cycle

I feel like the witch witch will be showing her ugly face around here any time now :nope: ..unfortunately if it doesn't work out this month we will be skipping next cycle due to the fact there would be a high chance of a christmas day baby and we already have one in december. I keep hoping what I feel like is probably AF symptoms may be pregnant symptoms.. but im doubtful.

Aw fingers crossed for this cycle for you.
There is a possibility that we may end up skipping this cycle due to the possibility of a Christmas baby too but we'll see what happens. DH said he doesn't really want a baby due around Christmas but he may have forgotten about that now.

Yeah im more afraid the christmas day baby. If we went for next cycle the due date would be december 31st and with my two I went into labor early so it would be a good possibility and I also want to be able to spend christmas with my two girls.. I would hate to miss it.

I'm skipping this cycle too as I'd be due between dec 24th and 26th based on my normal O day. Looks like a 2013 baby for me!!

AF came 3 days early :cry: ...DH is pretty down about it. I hated to even tell him. He's up in the air about trying next month due to the christmas day baby or even being that close to christmas. Its just so hard to put it off esp with the negatives we've gotten who knows if it would even happen next month. I don't know what to do. I really don't want a christmas baby but I also don't want to wait. I feel a little selfish if we just go ahead and try again because I don't know anyone with a birthday close to christmas that likes it, they always end up feeling cheated.... ugh who knows..

AF came 3 days early :cry: ...DH is pretty down about it. I hated to even tell him. He's up in the air about trying next month due to the christmas day baby or even being that close to christmas. Its just so hard to put it off esp with the negatives we've gotten who knows if it would even happen next month. I don't know what to do. I really don't want a christmas baby but I also don't want to wait. I feel a little selfish if we just go ahead and try again because I don't know anyone with a birthday close to christmas that likes it, they always end up feeling cheated.... ugh who knows..

:hugs:
Sorry that witch got you too morebabies.

Well, for me, I'm just not even bothering to think about it this cycle, and we're on holiday for the crucial dates anyway (yay!) so we will see what happens... One of my friends has a child who was born on Christmas Day, but they're pagans so I'm not sure if that makes it work out easier for her or not (she's only 3 so hard to say!)

I think essentially we're shifting to NTNP for the month, but of course doesn't that attitude practically guarantee inadvertant success? :o

Well my witch was due today and so I tested (although I have been sincee 8dpo anyway because I'm weak) and I got a faint positive on a 10 mui internet cheapy, but completely negative on a First response. I'm thinking the internet cheapy was just an evap so I'm a bit bummed. I think at 12dpo a line should be stronger by now. We'll see.

Exciting JustMe!!! Hope your relaxed attitude brings you exactly what you want!!

Sorry about AF more babies, heartbreaking!!

I had my laparoscopy this month so no trying for me. I'm pretty sure I should be ovulating or have just ovulated, but I'm not tracking this month. I'm waiting for AF in about 2 weeks so that I can start my new cycle!!

I had endometriosis which was burned away, it was all over my ovaries and gynae said there was just no way I would have conceived like that! He's perscribed clomid for my next 3 cycles, 50 mg days 5-9, so I'm hopeful!! Especially since I do ovulate naturally anyway.

Holding thumbs for all you ladies!!!

Exciting JustMe!!! Hope your relaxed attitude brings you exactly what you want!!

I had my laparoscopy this month so no trying for me. I'm pretty sure I should be ovulating or have just ovulated, but I'm not tracking this month. I'm waiting for AF in about 2 weeks so that I can start my new cycle!!

I had endometriosis which was burned away, it was all over my ovaries and gynae said there was just no way I would have conceived like that! He's perscribed clomid for my next 3 cycles, 50 mg days 5-9, so I'm hopeful!! Especially since I do ovulate naturally anyway.

Wow good luck! That sounds promising :thumbup:

Well AF got me a day early, making my lp 10days. I'm definitely not testing early this month and will probably need help with that as I am an addict! I just can't stand seeing anymore bfn's

So sorry love!!! The bfn are so hard!!! So is getting AF, but i always find the bfn make me depressed for longer unnecessarily.

Good luck for the new cycle!!

Yes bfn are definitely worse than AF, it's being in limbo I can't stand and the false hope 'oooh maybe it's still too early to test' etc

Glad to know you got some kind of answer! All sounds positive, fingers crossed for you the next few cycles.

I have my midwife appointment today. I remember weeks ago feeling excited about this and now I just feel like I could vomit all over her! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->