Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Well, for me, I'm just not even bothering to think about it this cycle, and we're on holiday for the crucial dates anyway (yay!) so we will see what happens... One of my friends has a child who was born on Christmas Day, but they're pagans so I'm not sure if that makes it work out easier for her or not (she's only 3 so hard to say!)

I think essentially we're shifting to NTNP for the month, but of course doesn't that attitude practically guarantee inadvertant success? :o

Yeah I feel like it'll probably end up happening because I wouldn't be so bothered by a negative and id be much more relaxed... oh well.. I guess as have 2 weeks to think about it.

Getting the urge to test now! No idea when I o'd despite using cbfm lol.. Not due af for another week!! X

Hey Ladies,

I am just psiing through have not have a good read of the thread yet.
I just wanted to share I don't test until I am a week late so I would love to join as most people think I am crazy or have will power.
Really I just hate seeing BFP. I started OPK's last month with the cheapeas from Amazon. Gave up because I o'd late due to stress. But this month got my first dark line on the OPK Wednesday and Thursday. So thats the most testing I do lol.
Hope you don't mind me joining. About to go out with freinds for dinner so will catch up with thread tommorow. My Chart is in Sig

:dust:

I didn't test till I was a week late.
Got my :BFP: on the 15th of march :)

Pretty star, is your avi pic the bfp you got at a week late? Its beautiful. Congrats.

Good morning ladies!!

How was everyone's weekends? We went away to a game lodge and spa, relaxed, ate food, got a massage and awesome pedicure! Was just awesome!! I'm not so sore anymore, just sensitive. The two lower incisions have these really sensitive lumps under them, but I'm guessing that's just scar tissue forming. My belly button looks much better, most of the bruising has turned this baby-poo yellow color, so it's on it's on it's way out!!

We even managed to DTD on Saturday! I was actually scared of what it would feel like, but it was all good!! Relief!! Just a little sensitive. I took my temp this morning and it's high enough that I think I O'ed already. A good thing, even if it means no chance for me this month. It should be interesting to see what the clomid does for me, since I'm already ovulating naturally and regularly all on my own! Hopefully it just gives me that boost to get a nice !!!

Yay! That all sounds good! We're going on good this week, still not in a xmas baby mood!

Wow, JustMe!! What's up with those temp drops!? Do you think you're going to o early this month?

Hey ladies how are you all.
More babies I know how you feel about Xmas baby if I am pg this cycle I will be 14th December that's fine for me. At this point I really don't mind but I understand it will be busy

AFM no symptoms really except sleepy lol

I was due on the 30th March and I am always regular and come on before 3pm on the day im due. I have done a lloyds pharmacy own brand pregnancy test and it came back negative, there is still no sign at all of my period. I have been having dull lower back pain and abdominal pains since the 27th march, I am 25 and already have 2 children and I remember I got leg cramps when I was pregnant with them and I can feel the cramping has come back at night, could the test be wrong?

I was due on the 30th March and I am always regular and come on before 3pm on the day im due. I have done a lloyds pharmacy own brand pregnancy test and it came back negative, there is still no sign at all of my period. I have been having dull lower back pain and abdominal pains since the 27th march, I am 25 and already have 2 children and I remember I got leg cramps when I was pregnant with them and I can feel the cramping has come back at night, could the test be wrong?

Maybe you conceived later than you thought and the hormones aren't high enough yet?

Or maybe it's stress causing you to be late?

Good luck :flower:

Maybe you conceived later than you thought and the hormones aren't high enough yet?

Or maybe it's stress causing you to be late?

Good luck :flower:

Thank you, I will wait a few more days and try again I think

Hi everyone,

So, I am testing on Saturday.. my due date would be 14th Dec if we get BFP. I have no real symtoms yet at dpo 10 so I am doubtful. Also DH had like 4 hot baths around the O date as he was feeling sick...god dammit - he was really sorry when I researched the effects of hot baths! Then we watched The Great Sperm Race and now feel its almost impossible to get pg!
I was really hot in bed last night and temp is still up, but looking back at previous months I have had this before at this time...in fact my temp doesn't even go down till a few days into AF so it gives me no clues.
I am doing a bit better this month - only one mad crying session so far...pmt when you are ttc is really a creul trick of mother nature.
I got some instead cups to try next month...they arrived after O day - which was really early this month - at cd10! I really wish we get our BFP this month ...its been so long - a year ttc then a m/c and d and c and now another 4 months ttc...time is ticking...and i'm feeling every second. Agghhh fingersX'd for all of us waiting
Hoping for a BFP

Hi everyone,

So, I am testing on Saturday.. my due date would be 14th Dec if we get BFP. I have no real symtoms yet at dpo 10 so I am doubtful. Also DH had like 4 hot baths around the O date as he was feeling sick...god dammit - he was really sorry when I researched the effects of hot baths! Then we watched The Great Sperm Race and now feel its almost impossible to get pg!
I was really hot in bed last night and temp is still up, but looking back at previous months I have had this before at this time...in fact my temp doesn't even go down till a few days into AF so it gives me no clues.
I am doing a bit better this month - only one mad crying session so far...pmt when you are ttc is really a creul trick of mother nature.
I got some instead cups to try next month...they arrived after O day - which was really early this month - at cd10! I really wish we get our BFP this month ...its been so long - a year ttc then a m/c and d and c and now another 4 months ttc...time is ticking...and i'm feeling every second. Agghhh fingersX'd for all of us waiting
Hoping for a BFP

Don't worry my partner had hot baths and we still managed, he sits in there for an hour reading books. Also don't count a lack of symptoms as you being out, I was convinced we hadn't because I felt AF was coming. It was only when she didn't I realised it might be time to test.

Also if you're looking for something to try, have you considered concieve plus or preseed? I hear good things about both, and my understanding is they are quite fun too. ;) :D

Congratulations! Another BFP!!! :happydance:
post pic of test?:happydance:

flaminpanda - thanks for telling me about your DH's baths! makes me feel much better..lol

well I'l wait and see then...no symtoms...a few more hours/ days...it would be a miracle!

So, preseed has been on the agenda for a while - the new thing to try next month will be the instead softcups....eugh...but may be less messy anyway...
lots of unofficial evidence for this on internet...you pop in after the deed to keep little swimmers close to the cervix...may as well try and I can always try and use for AF if that comes first!!!

Hopefully won't need to think about any of that...its nice your still checkin in would have thought you'd have left us for dust by now!!!

fingers x for another BFP in 1 or 2 days!

Thank you. I can't post pics with my phone. Sorry :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->