Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Congratulations 28329 on your BFP :happydance::happydance:

Lets hope we keep them coming!!

ROROLL we seem to be at the same stage of DPO I am 11DPO and temps still high but then again they usually are at this stage. This is my 3rd cycle charting could not BD during fertile time last cycle as DB was injured plus I O a week late due to stress I think :nope::cry: but we made up for it in this cycle lol.
No major symtoms except some mild cramping at 8dpo :shrug:. Sleepy and hungray but I am always like that :haha: So not really looking at that as symtoms. I am freaking out so much can happen in the next few days. I won't be testing until 18dpo I read in a great book I am reading at the moment (Taking charge of your Fertility) with 18 high temps after ovulation you have a very good change of being pg. So am gonna wait it out.

:dust::dust:

ROROLL we seem to be at the same stage of DPO I am 11DPO and temps still high but then again they usually are at this stage. This is my 3rd cycle charting could not BD during fertile time last cycle as DB was injured plus I O a week late due to stress I think :nope::cry: but we made up for it in this cycle lol.[/QUOTE said:
Well, I hope you have more luck than me, :dust:
my temps plummeted this month and AF is on the way. All over for another month and no 2012 baby. Gutted.:nope:

ROROLL we seem to be at the same stage of DPO I am 11DPO and temps still high but then again they usually are at this stage. This is my 3rd cycle charting could not BD during fertile time last cycle as DB was injured plus I O a week late due to stress I think :nope::cry: but we made up for it in this cycle lol.[/QUOTE said:
Well, I hope you have more luck than me, :dust:
my temps plummeted this month and AF is on the way. All over for another month and no 2012 baby. Gutted.:nope:

Sorry to hear that hun. I had a huge temp drop this morning too :cry: I am so sad about it. Think I am out also, just waiting for AF. Also Gutted :nope:

I'm finding this month really good, we've been on holiday for a week so far and will be for another whole week too. It's fantastic for not worrying about the 2WW! I have a rough idea how many dpo I am but only broadly and am not really desperately fussed either. That said it's probably helping that I find the idea of an Xmas baby a bit awkward in timing terms - it will be a different story in the next couple of months as I REALLY want to have a dragon baby! (see chinese zodiac)

Hi ladies!! It's so weird that this month I'm desperately keen for AF to show up! I'm 4 days late but I'm sure it's because of the laparoscopy I had. Fairly certain there is no way i could be pg! Just want the witch to show already so I can move on, take my clomid and start trying again!!!

Argh!!! C'mon already!!!

Hugs!!!!!!!!

JustMe, your hugs worked!! I GOT MY PERIOD!!!! Oh happy day!! First time in 6 months that I didn't sit on the loo crying, I actually did a little dance! :happydance: :happydance: CD 1 of the first month that I know for sure that I actually have a chance! I am SO SO happy right now. I get to start my clomid soon, DH and I have been BRILLIANT about taking all our vitamins. We're taking this stuff the Gynae prescibed call Staminogro (we call it spermigro, coz its supposed to help his little swimmerss), I have us both taking Omega 3, biotin c (but that's just for hair, skin and nails), a daily vitamin supplement and iron. I also take folic acid and ectorin. And SOON I get to add clomid to the mix! I think I'm going to stop drinking caffine and really limit my alcohol intake to give things a boost this month. EEEEK!!!!

JustMe, how is your holiday going? Good that you aren't stressing about anything. I also want a dragon baby :D I really would love to be bump buddies with you soon!!

Plastik, that would be really awesome - so many fingers crossed for that!!! :D
Holiday is great! Had a job interview today which seemed to go pretty well, and now back to the no thinking holiday fun times!! :D
Anyway why are you posting? Go play with your super fun baby making few weeks! ;) :)

I'm finding this month really good, we've been on holiday for a week so far and will be for another whole week too. It's fantastic for not worrying about the 2WW! I have a rough idea how many dpo I am but only broadly and am not really desperately fussed either. That said it's probably helping that I find the idea of an Xmas baby a bit awkward in timing terms - it will be a different story in the next couple of months as I REALLY want to have a dragon baby! (see chinese zodiac)

Ummm sorry to say but this year is the year of the dragon...and it's too late to late now...:nope:

Oops forgot to say if you got pregnant in a couple months it will be born in the year of the snake...

Ummm sorry to say but this year is the year of the dragon...and it's too late to late now...:nope:

Forgive me if I'm wrong but does the Chinese year not run to around 22nd (ish) of January, therefore there is still time for some?

One website online says that year of the Snake starts on February 10th. Not sure how reliable it is though...

https://www.apples4theteacher.com/holidays/chinese-new-year/when-is-chinese-new-year.html

It's not too late, got until some time in the next month or two to pull it off! :)

Yup you've got a little time left :) I thought you were going to start trying in a couple months. And I thought oh no!
Hubby finally agreed to ttc on December 25th. He was like we'll try and make a dragon baby and if it's too late then we will be back to wttc. Almost 2 weeks later I got my bfp!
I hope you get your dragon baby too! GL lots of baby dust *sprinkles*

Tum te tum, temp back up today :) and with it a tiny bit of crazy 'ooh maybe'. Lol! Oh well we shall see :)
Flamingpanda, how's it going? :)
Plastik, how's all the making out going? ;-)

Haha!! Holding thumbs for u JustMe! When is AF due?

I'm on day 2 of clomid, cd 4, so no hectic making out just yet. Witch just finishing up. Had hectic headaches yesterday which I'm putting down to the clomid, but no side effects today. Poor dh has tick bite fever!!!

I know I'm going on about this, but honestly I don't understand my temps this month. I mean look at today's! AF isn't due until Thursday so surely it can't be that yet?
The whole month has just been crazy. Do you think it means anything ? Good, bad or otherwise

I don't really have any experience, but I spent a lot of time last month comparing my chart to those who had gotten a BFP. Although a temp dip gets our worrying started, I noticed a lot of women who had temp dips on the day they got their BFP. All I can say is don't lose hope just yet...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->