Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Well whilst it would be awesome if we got a BFP we were sort of doing the opposite of trying this month so I'll be ok if we don't. I'm just a bit freaked out by how WEIRD my temps have been this month. If you look, pre-ovulation, it went crazy high twice this month, and then post-ov, the temps have been lower than any other month and of course you have today with the super crazy temp that is a temp previously limited to pre-ov!

Well whilst it would be awesome if we got a BFP we were sort of doing the opposite of trying this month so I'll be ok if we don't. I'm just a bit freaked out by how WEIRD my temps have been this month. If you look, pre-ovulation, it went crazy high twice this month, and then post-ov, the temps have been lower than any other month and of course you have today with the super crazy temp that is a temp previously limited to pre-ov!

So frustrating!! :flower:

ah you know what, I'm going to the Dr later today. I have slight aching in the tummy area, and a tiny tiny bit of 'brown d/c' on my finger if I check. If AF starts today, my luteal phase has dropped to 11 days, if it starts tomorrow it has dropped to 12 days. For it to drop a day in length every month for the last 3 months is not cool and I am feeling a bit angry and a bit freaked out. So I am going to go to the Dr and find out wtf is going on :(
Not happy.

ah you know what, I'm going to the Dr later today. I have slight aching in the tummy area, and a tiny tiny bit of 'brown d/c' on my finger if I check. If AF starts today, my luteal phase has dropped to 11 days, if it starts tomorrow it has dropped to 12 days. For it to drop a day in length every month for the last 3 months is not cool and I am feeling a bit angry and a bit freaked out. So I am going to go to the Dr and find out wtf is going on :(
Not happy.

Good luck at the doctors :hugs:

Thank you :)
Am a bit grrr about it all as his basic response ran:
'well you'll probably get pregnant within 12 months'
'we have lots of um, ooh over 40 women who are pregnant at this surgery' (I am nowhere near this age but I am over 30 so I figure this was his attempt at tact) :)
and
'temperatures don't really mean much, the post-ovulation time changes you're talking about can just happen'

Gee. Thanks. Oh well...

Sorry JustMe!! I hope AF doesn't show for you!! Keep us updated!!

Afm, I take my last clomid pull tomorrow, which is cd 7. Only had side effects on cd3 when I got a headache the entire day!! Yesterday and today I had one cramp in the ovary area, so hoping I have a couple of follicles getting ready to make some babies!!!

Plastik, honestly I'm not sure how it can't, considering my temp :-/
However Yay for you!!! Baby baby baby making!!!!!! All extremities crossed for you!!! :-D

Oh boy. All comfort welcome right now as am so thrown :(
No AF yet (due today) but some brown d/c. Temp has gone UP today. Bleeding gums when I brushed my teeth! :o
However there were those days of horribly low temps so presumably I can't be BFP? Right?
Did a test this morning, as I can't work out what's going on - BFN. Presumably also if I was pregnant it would be a BFP by now?

Am really starting to get scared and think maybe my cycles are broken and I can't have babies!!! :o Please please please reply :(

justmeinlove worrying about your cycles won't help you. (easier said than done I know).

I think your temps look good at the mo, particularly this morning's temp.

Also I read a lot about women who didn't get BFP's till 6 weeks to even 3months pregnant.

I wish I could say more to relax you as I'm concerned as to how upset you are getting. Please take care, how do you switch off or relax? I urge you to do that as there is nothing you can do about your temps right now.

I think maybe I didn't put the context to this :) I'm only upset because when I mentioned this on another thread yesterday someone looked at my chart and said it looked anovulatory - which really bummed me out (probably all the hormones I have sloshing around) :p
And the upset has kind of carried over to today and left me thinking that my cycles must have broken a bit. But yes you're right and I suppose the attitude I should adopt is ooh maybe I am bfp, until af shows up :p :)
HUGS - thanks :)
(PS: I'm not really too crazy, it just sounds worse when you've never met me and I'm just typing about the bad bits!)

I think maybe I didn't put the context to this :) I'm only upset because when I mentioned this on another thread yesterday someone looked at my chart and said it looked anovulatory - which really bummed me out (probably all the hormones I have sloshing around) :p
And the upset has kind of carried over to today and left me thinking that my cycles must have broken a bit. But yes you're right and I suppose the attitude I should adopt is ooh maybe I am bfp, until af shows up :p :)
(PS: I'm not really too crazy, it just sounds worse when you've never met me and I'm just typing about the bad bits!)

:hugs: I think a lot of us end up sounding crazy on here!

I don't think you're crazy AT ALL. I think TTC makes us all a little crazy time to time and I always appreciate it when people pick me off the ceiling when I've lost my mind!

As much as we don't want to miss a cycle, most women only ovulate 10 times out of 12 according to something I've read. I'm not an expert by any means ;) This isn't meant to scare you, rather that even if you do have one anovulatory month, it shouldn't mean your cycles are broke!

Ooh really? See whilst I don't think this cycle is anovulatory (I did after all get a sustained shift, it just kind of fell off at the end and then peaked!) I heard it and after googling it (bad idea I know!) all I got was 'DOOM DOOM DOOM!'
Thanks both of you - and onebumpplease for the awesome factoid! :) I don't care if it's true, I shall assume it is and hold onto that :D

Ohhh googling.... I am addicted to googling stuff and you always find more bad then good. My husband gives me shit for looking stuff up all the time. I just always need to know information about stuff! Ovulating only 10 times a year is an interesting fact though.. maybe that's why I didn't get my positives the last 2 months :winkwink: I don't think that was my case but I can believe anything I want to! :thumbup:

Hello Ladies!!!!!

Well JustMe, that is just annoying isn't it??! Stupid temps. I hopw that you get a nice big suprise BFP!!! That would be so awesome!! And don't worry about sounding crazy, like MoreBabies and onebumpplease said, we're all a little loony (or at least sound like it) when ttc. If we weren't then we wouldn't be normal! :hugs: How are you feeling today? Does it feel like AF is on her way? If you are due and she does come (seriously holding thumbs she doesn't because u are preggers!!!) then your cycles are still normal and intact :D

AFM, cd 8 today, finished off the clomid yesterday and now waiting to ovulate. I'm so scared that my cm will have dried up because of the clomid. I always rely on that to see when I'm going to ov. If I don't have any, then how will I know? I bought some opk's, but i've never used them before so I don't know if I trust them and on top of not trusting them, I'm not actually sure how to use them right!! I mean, when do I start testing? Is today too early? I've heard most ppl ov 5-9 days after the last clomid pill. It's so weird to think that I might not ov on day 13 like I ALWAYS do. Oi vey!!!

Any advice would be much appreciated!!

We dtd yesterday, so I'm thinking every other day from now, just to cover the bases, and then more if I can figure out when I'm about to ov!!

Doesn't really feel any more like it's coming than it has for the last few days, went to the loo earlier and nothing really (although tmi, I swear it smelt like MARMITE in there, wtf was that?!)(lol, I am so not telling that to anyone else, apologies for those grossed out by the over-share) :p

Ooh ooh I know some things about opks after asking about them yesterday (and spending mone on a pack of them!!!!!). Apparently digital ones are best (I bought clearblue) cos if you're in your fertile phase you get a smiley face, and there's no trying to interpret lines or anything. Smiley face = sex!
Having then read the Sperm meets Egg plan, apparently the idea of THAT is that you start having sex every other day on Day 8, and then once you have your smiley face opk, you do it every day for 3 days then have a day off and then do it again for good luck!

Does this help? :) :D I hope so!!

Oh and my clearblue opk seems to suggest starting to test at Day 5 and keep going through to Day 25. However I think they may just be trying to sell more stuff, and considering that 1 pack cost £30 I viewed that suggestion with dubiousness!

Basically I think your plan is awesome!!!

Holy hell!! Day 5??! I did look at the clearblue ones (longingly) but it's just too much cash!! I bought 5 regular ones, but I'm scard that if I start today I'm going to run out!! Lol. I guess then I just buy more, right?

Marmite??!!!! HAHAHAHAHA!!! :haha: :haha: That is hysterical!! I'm glad you told me coz I needed a good laugh!!

When do you think you ov'd? I don't see any crosshairs on FF, is that coz you took them out or did they just not give you any?

Holding thumbs for you dear!

FF took the crosshairs out which has only added to my loathing of it :p It had however originally placed them at day 12.

I know what you mean, clearblue is stupid expensive! I couldn't see any others in Sainsburys though and I was in a bad, stressed mood :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->