Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Congrats Impet on your BFP!!! :happydance: Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months!!!

Lotus keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Congrats limpet.

Afm, temp dropped today and lots of red blood. Feels rly ott to say but pretty sure is uber early m/c as the test did have a line and I was confident I was, also there is Tons of blood. Not sure what to do, am guessing no need for Dr cos happening anyway? Anyone know? Would only be 4 weeks. Hopefully next genetic mingling success will be one with long term viability :-/

:-( aww I was getting all excited for you too, good luck for the next cycle, and very big hugs!

I'm SO sorry JustMe, I was totally convinced that you were!! :cry: As for the hpt, I had one that came up exactly like that the first month I started trying, and the next day I got AF. I was SO depressed. I put it down to being a blue dye which are notorious for bad evap lines. Will not be using one of those again!! Maybe this month will be out month!! :shrug: :hugs:

CONGRATULATIONS IMPET!!! That is SO awesome for you!! Remind me again how long you guys have been trying? It's 9 months for me this month. Sounds depressingly long. However, it's really only our second month since I had the endo removed and actually have a chance. Still feels too long though.

AFM, have take 3 of my clomid pills so far (well, Fertomid, since the whole of my city is low on Clomid they had to give me a generic, I was NOT about to skip a month!), two to go. Had hectic hot flashes last night, I didn't get those at all last month. Headache today. Oh joy. Going to try to not obsess so much this month. I'll accomplish that by actually setting some work goals so that I am busy, only checking in on BnB once or twice throughout the day, and spend some time thinking about the possibility of buying a horse at the auction on June 30th, and convincing my dad that it's a good idea so that I have the cash to buy it :rofl:

Well 'someone' took a frer this morning and got their BFP

I'm amazingly happy, i took it a day before AF but we were due to go on a pub crawl today and wanted to rule it out!
Now how do I post the pic!?

Good luck to everyone else!!

Congratulations impet! Time to come and join us in 1st tri :)

Been trying for just over 7 months, though it's nine month since I had the coil removed. Wishing you all the best since endo was removed, it was nice to hear a reason why it wasn't happening before. I was starting to think it wasn't going to happen with my constant spotting but fine bloods and scan.

Plastik, well I'm pretty sure I was, it just didn't last. Which I'm a bit sad but ok about, at least it shows we Can.

Plastik, well I'm pretty sure I was, it just didn't last. Which I'm a bit sad but ok about, at least it shows we Can.

:hugs: Way to put a positive spin on a difficult situation :thumbup: My mom (who tried for 5 years before conceiving) says that looking back, it just wasn't the right time or the right baby until my sister came along. Easier to say that in hindsight, of course! I'm just getting more impatient and less optimistic by the month. :dohh:

cd 9 today! Will take my last clomid pill tonight. Have started taking some measures to improve my fertile cm from last month (the clomid definately dries me up! :growlmad:) Will start every other day funtime from tonight! :happydance:

So sorry Justme seems were onto the next cycle.

AFM- I guessing I just had a really light cycle it was very much the same the whole time spotting to light flow I little more by the 3rd day but as my temps dropped so much I assume I am not pg.
Best of luck to all for May!

Hey ladies....wanted to stop by to see how everyones doing...

Justme I am sorry about the bleeding...fx for next month

Impet- I am wishing you a happy and healthy nine months.

Lotus- every once in a while i get a super lite period...Im guessing thats what happened to you this cycle.

AFM- I just have to get preggo this cycle, this is my last round of clomid. So if I dont get that BFP I will have to go to a RE. I am confident that this is my month....four psychic said so...lol

Impet, so happy for you! Always nice to hear a success story when you've been trying for over 6 months (8 for me)

JustMe, if you know you were pg, then you were!! Don't let anyone else get you down about it, I think your attitude is fabulous! You know your body better than anyone else!! :thumbup:

AFM, last clomid pill taken!! Hopefully the nightly hot flashes will be gone after tonight. Let the fun begin!!

Good luck plastik and krysten!!!! :dust:

AFM I've been so anxious to find out if I am or not and now that its getting closer to AF and testing im nervous about it and don't mind the wait at this point. Not going to lie im going to be more disappointed if AF comes this cycle then the rest because I've had such a great feeling about it and haven't been able to not get my hopes up...

I feel like AF will be here today or tomorrow :( so I'm pretty sure I'm out too. x

Sooo I think whatever was happening before isnt happening anymore... Ive had the most sore boob this whole time. They just slowly got more and more sore each day and they've been so bad I actually said 'ouch' last night just from DH giving me a normal hug. Then I wake up today and...... nothing. :nope: How do they go from hurting SO bad to nothing in just a couple hours?? It cant be a good sign. :nope: Well I won't be testing saturday anymore. Ill just wait for AF to show up next week.. :sad1:

HOPE is a Bitch and I offically hate her!!! :sulk:

I managed to take a pic it is in BFP announcement in the topic "OMG OMG OMG after just 7 months"

I tried to attach that picture but the works PC had blocked it :growlmad: booo!

I managed to take a pic it is in BFP announcement in the topic "OMG OMG OMG after just 7 months"

OK think I've sorted it now. Good luck to all you guys. I was really starting to get despondent, we had month break because we thought a Christmas baby would be hard! I'm glad about the BFP but so terrified something will happen, I spotted 2 days after BFP and I freaked - seriously the stress doesn't stop even after the two lines pop up.

I wish you all justme, lotus, krystin, plastik, more babies, iow bird the bestest of luck. Wouldn't it be just great if we could see into the future and just KNOW that by "such a month in such a year" you would be pregnant, it would take so much stress away from TTC. I remember being mortified when my mum predicted it would take me 6 months to concieve - I thought it would happen so quickly and put everything on hold to accommodate that, which I think added to the stress.

If it's any encouragement (probably not..) but I had no symptoms whatsoever in the TWW, I still haven't other than the high temps, awol AF and the two lines. I didn't think I had BD enough (the ovulation on CD9 took me way by surprise.)

This thread has really helped though and you guys have been so fab. I can't imagine how much I could have spent if I had POAS addiction.

Attachments

• itsabfpinfo.jpg
    itsabfpinfo.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 16

OK think I've sorted it now. Good luck to all you guys. I was really starting to get despondent, we had month break because we thought a Christmas baby would be hard! I'm glad about the BFP but so terrified something will happen, I spotted 2 days after BFP and I freaked - seriously the stress doesn't stop even after the two lines pop up.

I wish you all justme, lotus, krystin, plastik, more babies, iow bird the bestest of luck. Wouldn't it be just great if we could see into the future and just KNOW that by "such a month in such a year" you would be pregnant, it would take so much stress away from TTC. I remember being mortified when my mum predicted it would take me 6 months to concieve - I thought it would happen so quickly and put everything on hold to accommodate that, which I think added to the stress.

If it's any encouragement (probably not..) but I had no symptoms whatsoever in the TWW, I still haven't other than the high temps, awol AF and the two lines. I didn't think I had BD enough (the ovulation on CD9 took me way by surprise.)

This thread has really helped though and you guys have been so fab. I can't imagine how much I could have spent if I had POAS addiction.

Lovely line there Impet. Congrats.

Don't worry too much about the spotting. It happens. I remember bleeding at six weeks and being sat in A&E thinking it was all over. I was told everything was fine and it was probably implantation. I didn't believe that at 6 weeks it could be implantation and was sure something would happen again as the blood was bright red. We're 16 weeks tomorrow and we've had no more since and seen the little one on a scan now. So I guess they were right (I should have more faith in doctors)! Those early weeks can be terrifying because there are no appointments to go to and for me I just felt like AF was due anytime. Looking back I do think (at least when it's a woman's first baby) she should be made to see a GP for a chat before the midwife appointment at 10 weeks. I had so many questions and thankfully this forum was a lifesaver.

Going to have a clean up of the thread today because I think I missed a BFP somewhere for some reason. My boss isn't in and so I can spend some time getting it back in order. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->