Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Hi Ladies, it's been a while since I popped in here - hope everyone is well?

JustMe - hang in there :hugs:

Plastik - how have u been?:flower: I want to start charting this cycle, so a accurate BBT would do - please share wher u bought yours?

FX'd that your BFP is just around the corner :hugs:

some babydust our way please Pregnant fairies :flower:

Hi MummyWanttoBe!! The only place I could find one was on www.getpregnant.co.za
Their service was great and it wasn't too pricey. I would totally recommend them!! How have you been?

I've been alrite...still trying and trying...last cycle was so hard on me - since AF came after being late for 13 days... :wacko: that was awful...but I'm here now and ready to get my eggo preggo:happydance:

how ar u holding up? in this freezing SA weather :hugs:

13 days late!!!! That's just not cricket!! I can imagine that must have been SO hard :hugs:

I'm doing really well, cried like a baby last cycle when AF arrived, it was my first cycle on clomid and I had gotten myself so excited and so sure something would happen. It didn't, needless to say. I'm much better this cycle coz I'm honestly just not stressed about it. If it happens that will be cool, if it doesn't maybe I'll get to ride my new horse when I buy it in June before I get pg. Excitement all around!!

This weather isn't fun. I blame it on my sister who just arrived from London yesterday, she brought the cold with her!!!

Hi ladies, hope you are all well I have not posted for a while either. I have had a wakadoo cycle temps at cover line early after O an early O and some spotting a few days ago. We shall wait and see best of luck to all.
:dust::dust::dust:

Eish - AF is really a :witch: good thing you not stressing about it...i am trying the "not stressing"about it too this cycle but i doubt it will work - since it will be my first time charting and using OPKs...we shall see :thumbup:

great site you sent me... :happydance:

FX'd Lotus :hugs:

JustMe, its freezing here!!!! I think we had a high of 18 degees celcius today! Brr!! Nice and sunny, as it usually is here, just way more cold than I'm used to!!!

Plastik - your chart is getting me very excited this month. This time last month your temp had started to go down. Does it qualify as triphasic today?

Yes plastic your chart looks great fxd for You

Afm-Just quick update now FF and I are not sure when I ov I have has 3 diff sets of opks this cycle I was waiting to see what my temps did before I added the data. Either way I am glad they are on the rise so I will wait between end of May and 4th June. If I am not I will be out for a cycle as db and I are travelling at the time but not together so we shall see.

Hi Panda!!

My chart doesn't say triphasic anywhere, I wish it did! I refuse to believe those temps mean anything, they never do! Just another cruel trick of nature. My. Ipes have been sensitive for the last few days and today my bbs are hurting on the sides. Oh the joys of being a woman!!

Heading out to my parents for the weekend, so should be kept nice and busy until AF arrives :haha: Will defiantly keep you ladies up to date! I'm due on Sunday!

I like your chart, it looks like strings of fairy lights!!! :) have fun at your parents! I will make sure to check in on Sunday :)

Thanks for all the support ladies!! I would honestly be lost without this thread!!

good luck plastik, sending you lots of positive thoughts and some :dust: for good measure xx

I'm back in the TWW, 3dpo, and hoping I'll manage not to drive myself crazy symptom spotting this month! According to OPKs we timed BDing perfectly so if it doesn't happen this month it just wasn't meant to be! x x x

Er. Could saying 2 sentences to hb this morning about ten minutes before temping have caused this?! I liked my 'definitely no need to think about it this month' stress free stage! I'm assuming it could do...?

If I get up and af has come on 9 dpo I'll Definitely not be impressed!!!

(it was 36.3. I've now amended it to the second temp so ignore this) ;-)

Just re temped and it was 36.6 so guessing the first temp was a talking temp! ;-)

Mine's down this morning, to 36.68 �� Due tomorrow so expecting to wake up to 36.4 and AF, just like every other month. Only one more chance now before it's back to the gynae to discuss the 'next step'. I'm actually ok, resigned to the fact that it's just not going to happen.

Will just start focussing on the auction at the end of June, I can't wait!!

Well, a couple of gushes of creamy cm have sent me running to the loo with a tampon today, but no blood in sight yet. AF cramps have started though, accompanied by lower backache. No pre-AF poop though, but that can sometimes happen after the :witch: is here. Only a matter of time now. Not feeling quite as ok about it all as I was earlier. *sigh*

Justme and plastic the best of luck to you both. I know it is hard but try not to give up hope until AF arrives

:dust::dust::dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->