Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

just scanned through and thought i would pop in,due af any day now really as cd30 today.refuse to test for the same reason had a chemical and dont waant to know before missed af x

Panda - I feel ok. Well the last 2 days I've felt ridiculously sleepy at points, nauseous in the mornings (which felt a lot like pre-AF 'urgh') and have had a few bouts of cramping. And I agree with plastik - bump photos? :)

Plastik - I know what you mean re the cm you had - I totally thought it was going to be you coming back the next day going 'holy crap, bfp!'. BIG HUGS for that! Yes, I am currrently really irritated with bodies being jerks about this! For me, I'm shocked by today's temp, it has NEVER had a spike without a then immediate drop (well bar last month and that's not the best example...). And I did have a month once where my temp stayed up, AF started and then the temp dropped the next day...

BTW how do I get my little chart visual at the bottom of my posts? I have no idea but I do think it's very cool! :) And I'm glad your lovely hubbie remains lovely - I am really looking forward to spending SOME time with mine this weekend! There's bunting up everywhere I live now for the Jubilee weekend, it's very cool! :)

JustMe, I hope I get this right. In FF you got to 'Sharing' at the top right of the page, then click 'Setup', then click 'Get Sharing Code', then copy the link under 'Chart Thumbnail' and that should do it :D

Ahha. Thank you! Now you can all stalk me for the rest of the day with much less effort :p

Right, must go do some work and maybe sneakily do some script learning on the side. I have the murder mystery on Saturday and well, I don't know my lines properly yet! ;) Whether this is a bfp or a really stinky trick by my body will have to wait!

*HUGS ALL!*

Hey

I kinda self sensored cos I felt silly! Had one of those days where every little thing has made me bawl my eyes out.
I'm 8dpo today and feeling so non-pregnant it's a bit depressing!!!

Justme: I don't know much about charts, but yours looks pretty good! I wish I could temp. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you xxx

Plastik: Good luck this cycle. xxxx

Hope everyone is ok and surviving the TTC madness.

Well temp went back down today, although admittedly I did have to turn over and deal with a developing 'situation' whilst the thermometer was in my mouth :p
After pootling round the house and having a bath I took it again and it was the same as yesterday, but I don't think that counts! ;)
So yes, I assume tomorrow will be the further drop and the proper start of AF. Last time I checked today I had some very watery dark brown cm, and have put in a tampon just in case! ;)
Bizarrely I have no cramps right now which is throwing me a bit and making me 'wonder' (as was the fact that I cried my eyes out after my hb read me a horrendously sad story last night) but honestly, I think looking at my chart, we can all see where it's going! Which is ok as whilst I had started to wonder, I didn't actually expect anything from this month.

Wow. Really am feeling amazingly ill now. Half faint, half sick, can't entirely see straight, head has been hurting. No cramps yet, but yeah - might ask to go home from work if I'm not feeling better in an hour or so :| Quite a lot of brown d/c on the tampon so presumably this is just the worst ever AF building up.
If it is, I hope it gets on with it, as I have acting work tomorrow :\

Shame JustMe!! are you feeling any better? I hope it's not AF coming, that wouldn't be cool! I've come to the conclusion that my body changes from month-to-month with regards to AF symptoms, which means I'll NEVER know early if I'm pg or not. But that's ok since I refuse to test early anyway :D

This clomid has really got me going already this month!! Took my first pill yesterday and already I'm giving DH a hard time for nothing and am an emotional-super-wreck!! *sigh* Oh well, I guess it's my last month of this crap anyway, then onto other 'assisted conception' methods. Not sure what lyet, I'm quite scared about what the doc will say if I don't get pg this cycle.

I need to get home and take some Biral. *moan*

hey plastik, big hugs for the hormone crazy!
Afm, no clue. Temp still kind of up, no visible af yet, tried a cheap pregnancy test, bfn. V confused! Anyone got any ideas? Cu le has Never been like this before...

Are you late yet babe? Hope this turns into your BFP. xx x x xx

Normally I get af on 13 or 14 dpo so at 16 dpo, definitely!
We'll see I guess! Off doing acting work this evening and not home til tmrw lunchtime so can't guarantee a temp tomorrow.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, get a good test and use it in the morning tomorrow if the witch doesn't show her ugly face x x x

Justme it would be a good idea to get a another test and try in a few days or tommorow if no af. We can usually be pretty sure with our lp.

AFM- well if my Ov was early I am 18dpo if I Ov late I am 11 dpo so I really battled with myself to test today and. Chickened out till monday I only have cheap test so will go by Frer if needed. Officially freaking out.
Good luck everyone*

Justme - Your temp chart is baffling this month. Utterly fascinating though. If you do pick up a test get a digi, honestly they take so much stress away from "is that a line?", it's really clear and fast. Good look, first place I came this morning was to check your chart! ;)

As for a bump pic, I haven't taken one yet. At the moment I just look misshapen! I am showing a little bit though. I'll see if I can get the OH to take one. We have our gender scan on the 12th, so excited (and nervous) for that! Looking forward to this next week off work because I'm going to try and clear the spare room ready for the baby. We haven't even started buying anything yet, eek.

Lotus, sorry completely forgot to reply. I would test, your chart looks triphasic to me. After day 24 it takes a second rise. :)

Hi girls.
Justme: How are you doing?
Lotus: Test!!!! Have you tested???
I have a confession to make. I tested yesterday at 10dpo, and very faint bfp! Not sure why I tested, I was so sure I didn't want to test until AF was due. Hope I don't regret finding out early.

Good luck iow, I hope it stays.
Afm, I was right all along, it all turned into af yesterday, turns out it was just the Most mental drawn out pmt ever! :O what a weird cycle!

Congrats iow!!! Hoping for a sticky bean for you!!

JustMe, sorry about the witch! At least you can give it a good go this cycle!!!

Lotus, how u feeling? Tested yet?

AFM, super grumpy on the clomid. Thank heaven for biral!! My temps are doing something really weird this month!!! I should only ovulate in a week, but I've got this crazy steady rise going on! Maybe I'm getting sick? Doesn't really feel like it though! So frustrated!! Why can't my body just function like a normal human being?! :cry: Any thoughts would be appreciated!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->