Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Sorry to hear that justme :( hope this cycle is a lucky one for you xxx

I'm not very good on the charting thing plastik, but good luck. xxx

Lotus: keeping my fingers crossed for you x x x

Just me so sorry about AF :hugs:

Iow -Congratulations to you how are you feeling?

Plastik - my cycle has beeen very weird indeed my early temps were up and down and higher than normal for a while. I was not sick either. Maybe hormonal but you never know. I thought I might have been pg as my period was light but my cheap test were negative. Good luck and just keep charting and looking for other signs.

AFM-not tested yet I will test tommorow. Have not really been symtom spotting because I know either way it's progesterone in my system. Only some breast tenderness on and off but thats it really. I am trying to stay calm and balanced really don't want to get my hopes up. We shall see.

hey lotus: let us know how you get on with testing. Will be keeping my fingers firmly crossed for you.
I'm feeling fine, a few sharp crampy things in my pelvis and very tired, but thats about it at the moment. I had hyperemis last pregnancy so would like no sickness this time!

Thanks Iow and I hope you don't have too much sickness this time round
Just a quick note for u.k based ladies my local Superdrug was doing a buy 1get 1 free on frer test and Superdrug own brand single and double test. If they are doing this across the franchise you may wann stock up. There was not much left to be honest managed to get too test for the price of 1.

Hi ladies,
BFN today so I am not feeling hopeful even with temps up. This is why I hate testing and glad I did not earlier. I must of ov late so due today. I will just wait it out. Thanks for your support.

Hi ladies
Af came yestarday feeling very sad and I think I will be taking a two month break from tcc this month I will be away without DB in my fertile time I prob get back day after o to get 1 bd in he is away in July so maybe time for me just to take some time out. I have just had enough of opk temps it all just getting me down at the moment. Thank u all for your support but I may not be around much. Will def pop in to catch up and see you for your BFP Bonnie take care xx

Take care Lotus, sorry to hear you got a BFN. Take it easy for the next few months and I hope you get your BFP soon when you are trying again x x x

Hi Ladies!!

Lotus, so sorry about AF! Enjoy your two months for what they are so that you can come back swinging and get that BFP asap!!

IOW, how are you feeling?

JustMe, are you ready to get cracking this month!! I got a good feeling! :D

AFM, getting ready to ov. I definately have better cm this cycle, not ewcm yet but the last two days I've had nice watery cm which I didn't get my last two months on clomid. I'm putting it down to the evening primrose oil. DH is quite sick at the moment, which isn't cool, but said he's still up for making babie!! I LOVE that man! :thumbup:

Heh, yay your hubby! :)
Afm, still not terribly fussed ;-) my entire thought is that we'll just have lots if sex and if anything results, well and good :p fingers Totally crossed for you though! If you're approaching o'day, shouldn't you be getting cracking by now? :)

Yep indeed! We should be!! But I'm also not too phased. I ALWAYS ov either day 13 or 14 without fail, so didn't want to overdo it this month. I feel like the last few months I've been panicking and getting going too early so that by ov time I feel like "really? do I have to?" So decided to use opk's this month again and go by that. I haven't had a positive yet but since tomorrow is day 13 we'll be getting going tonight :haha: :rofl: Really is funny that we're so happy to talk about this stuff, isn't it?

Hi :)

I'm all good thanks, still not able to believe I'm pregnant!! It took us 12 months to get our BFP with my daughter, so I was expecting it to take just as long this time round. I really hope this is your lucky month ladies!
I'm feeling a bit tired and a bit sicky if I don't snack a lot, and getting a few cramps and twinges.
Hope you guys are all ok, I can't recommend preseed highly enough, I swear thats what made the difference to us this month!
xxx

Thanks iow!! Glad to hear u feeling well! I used pressed the last 3 months, with clomid the last two, and nothing :cry: Its been nearly 10 months for us including a laparoscopy to remove endometriosis, so I sometimes just feel like I'm wasting my time. DTD last night with no pressed, nice temp droP today so I think I'll ov today or tomorrow, so will try get one more session in and use some!!

How are the rest of u ladies?

Thanks iow!! Glad to hear u feeling well! I used pressed the last 3 months, with clomid the last two, and nothing :cry: Its been nearly 10 months for us including a laparoscopy to remove endometriosis, so I sometimes just feel like I'm wasting my time. DTD last night with no pressed, nice temp droP today so I think I'll ov today or tomorrow, so will try get one more session in and use some!!

How are the rest of u ladies?

:hugs::hugs::hugs: I'm really sorry hun...I've got everything crossable crossed for you :hugs:

awww Plastik, waiting for you BFP sucks so much. I was just about to start fertility tests when I finally fell pregnant with my little girl, at least it sounds like you are in the fertility system already and they will help you.
Hubby said to me the other day that he wished we'd used preseed last time, but I can honestly say I'm glad we didn't as we wouldn't have Tilly, we might have gotten our BFP sooner but we'd have a different baby. I'd do it all over again for her too.
You'll get your BFP, waiting makes it all the more precious even though it's frustrating at the moment.
I hope you don't mind me popping in here, the 1st tri boards are a pretty scary place, I'm sure people only post on there when something bad is happening!

Congrats on ur BFP Iow :happydance: sticky vibes your way:hugs:

Plastik - as Iow said we will get our BFP and it's ging to be worth the wait..urs is just 3weeks away :hugs:

You ladies are AMAZING!! Thank you thank you!! :hugs:

IOW, we just love having you here!! Would be terribley sad if you moved over to the 1st tri boards and left us here!

I love your sig MummyWant2be! About the perfect timing! I know that you're right, but I also know that you all know how I feel and understand it, and that's what makes this thread so amazing to me. Couldn't do it without my ladies!!

:hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Grats iow_bird, I added you to the front page. :)

Keep the faith Plastik, getting the laparoscopy was like hitting a reset button for you so whilst it's hard not to count all those early months you tried I'd say things are looking much better now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->