Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Ooh your temps do look Lovely today!! :) and I shan't slap you, wanting to ride your horse is Just as valid as wanting a baby!!!

Mine look less good today, it was only really yesterday that looked exceptional :p

They are still HUGELY above your coverline, so I think they still look great! :hugs:

OOOO!! And I have crazy amounts of creamy cm! I feel like I need to wear a pantyliner. That MUST mean I'm pregnant, right??! :haha: :rofl:

Good luck ladies!! I hope you get your BFPs this cycle! Im trying to stay relaxed this cycle and spend a lot of time outdoors in the sun and hopefully not get so stressed about it. Of course that usual changes towards the end of the cycle but that's the plan. We just got back from a lovely camping trip and my oldest daughters birthday is weekend so it'll be a busy week ahead.

Busy is good! And good idea about the relaxing! Easier said than done though, right? :haha:

How old is your daughter turning?

Definitely easier said then done! My daughter will be 10 on Sunday.. entering into the double digits! Scary! :haha:

Its ok Justme I've been laying low lately trying not to obsess too much during the TWW and have been busy lately which is a good thing! :thumbup:

hi ladies

so i am currently one day late on my period
i caved and did a test and it was BFN :(

vampy101

AWW!! Hang in there Vampy!! :hugs: Are you 100% sure about when you ovulated? Maybe you aren't as far along as you think? You're not out yet!

JustMe, YAY for temp rises!! Very cool. At the moment I'm just enjoying how pretty my chart looks. As for yours, could be a text-book implantation dip yesterday! Then again, maybe not. But I'm still holding thumbs for us!! I SO hope this is our month and we get to be bump buddies!!!!

MoreBabies, wow, 10!! So hard to imagine having one of my own that big one day. Must be magical watching them grow up!!!

AFM, bbs are really starting to hurt this month, at the sides. Also have some lower backache today and the sniffles. Whatever. My chart is pretty :haha: :rofl: :rofl: :haha:

Your chart is Uber pretty today, you should totally spend the day enjoying it :) and being bump buddies Would be fab :) fingers crossed and all that :)

What amazing looking charts we have this week! I'm not going to say what I'm thinking for fear of jinxing anything (as I've been wrong before) but I'm very excited for you ladies right now. :)

AWW!! Hang in there Vampy!! :hugs: Are you 100% sure about when you ovulated? Maybe you aren't as far along as you think? You're not out yet!

well i know i only dtd on cd6 and by cd 11-14 i had horrible cramps
i did not spot at all, i am probably out

thanks though

Big hugs vampy! Not out til you're out etc! :) now, is there something you can do to take your mind off it? I seem to recall my sage advice to plastik was to try touching your toes. Really takes your mind off it!!

JustMe is right Vampy!! Touch your toes!!! :rofl: I couldn't do it. Still can't. Of course trying to take my Dobermann out for a run yesterday to tire him out didn't help. Note to self: when trying to tire your dog out with a run, you should be nearly as fit as your dog. I'm not. I ran about 100m (okay, it was a bit further than that!! Around the block) then nearly died and Hilton (the Dobermann) was bouncing around like a crazy nowhere near winded.

Either I need to give up or run more often. I'll let you know what my painful muscles decide.

Lol!!! I've actually developed an exercise habit over the last month :) gym 3 times a week ( can share my laZy but good (and quick!) routine if you like), and am now doing a weekly bellydancing class which is fab! In fact I highly recommend it :) I've started cos I know it will drive me crazy if I get pregnant and can't do lots if exercise due to being unfit - exercise really helps calm me down, even though it's a hitch ;-) plus I'm pre planning a bit, if I do get pregnant I want to be fit so I can take on labour! ;-)

I do lots of horse riding, which i definately won't be able to do if I get preggers!! I ride 3-4 times a week and get to gym once, twice max. Would LOVE your routine please!! I'm going to try and keep up the running with the dog, coz it's really good to calm his brain down, or long walks once I'm pg. There's also this awesome preggy gym here called preggy bellies which I'll sign up for when I'm pg, and that's twice a week.

I can use all the help I can get though, I've gained about 3 or 4 kg since starting the clomid!! NOT cool! And I've been excersising and eating right and everything :wacko:

I'm not promising my routine will help with weight loss, but it probably will - it's just I eat like a fiend! ;) The routine is from a personal trainer at our gym, who was offering free sessions! :D

Crosstrainer - warmup
4 minutes (incl. cooldown), Lvl 4 - ambling along at around 3.8 - which is easy level for me - the gist is go along at easy and slow level for 4 minutes to warm up

Funny weight pully machine in corner (I do this cos I want muscles)
Basically it has 2 sides, both with weights. For my first exercise, I attach short handles to both sides and set both weights to 6.25 kg. I position myself in between the 2 sets, take a step back ( remember to brace your core ) and then bend my legs - and pull the handles towards me and back, 15 times. Lol this is very badly explained.

Second one is the reverse and I move the weights down to 3.75kg cos the muscles in the back of my arms are puny! Face away from the machine, holding the handles, brace, take a step away from the machine and pull the handles out straight in front of you. Then let your arms swing open and back in, repeat 15 times. In a controlled way!

Third one is just using one handle, back to 6.25kg. Stand with the weights to your right, put both hands on the handle and straighten your arms. Brace, swing handle across your body and then return. Repeat 12 - 15 times. Then turn around so the weights are on your left and repeat process.

Tbh the weights bit, maybe show this to gym staff and see if they can translate it! It's probably something you need explaining in person, properly! I don't want to break anyone!

Anyway then back to the crosstrainer.

15 minutes, L5 (I started on L4), using the 'Hills / Around the World' setting.
Now as I had it explained to me, if you are trying to lose weight (which I really need to, 40% body fat!) :o what you need to do is to maintain a heart rate for fat burning rather than cardio (the crosstrainer has a list of appropriate heart rates for your age - I'm 34 and I go for around 135). If you let your heart rate go too high, your body panics and pulls all of its energy out of your blood, whereas if it's at 'fat burning' level, it will use up some of your stored fat :)

And that's what I do. Takes about 1/2 hour - which is I think how I've kept going as I have very low gym tolerance :p

Awesome sauce!! Thanks lady! :happydance:

I'm at 26% bmi, and about 6 or 7 kg heavier than where I am happy! Problem is I'm not losing it!! ARGH!!! And I just LOVE my food! :haha: Hence more excersice :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->