• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Hehe thank you. :) I have no idea how I'm going to get to sleep tonight now!

Yay for spotting! If you never spot normally I'd say it's a great sign :D I think it takes about 2 days from implantation for the HCG to get into your blood and then your urine. Eeeep I'm excited for you! xx

Well I slept until my temp alarm went off at 7am and then couldn't get back to sleep. So I've been reading lots about when is best to test.

There has been no more spots of blood since last night. I didn't count but there could have been no more than 10 light red spots in total. If I hadn't been looking for them I'd probably have missed then. Had some cramps overnight and I feel a bit sick again this morning with a dull head. So no clue whether it was really a good sign or just a quirk I'd normally have missed in my cycle.

Going to buy a selection of tests today. I will probably cave and do a cheapy tomorrow morning with FMU. Then if there's nothing I'll give it a few more days.

Just waiting for my OH to get out of bed so we can get out to the shops. :)

This all sounds really good, I'm excited to find out what your results are!

I'm pretty sure I'm out :(

I may have had a faint line this morning..... it was a 10 miu IC so I don't a want to get my hopes up until I see a line on a FRER.

It's my angel's due date today, so a BFP would be extra special! :D

Oh gosh I have missed a lot!! Flamingpanda this sounds very promising....wishing you all the luck in the world, hope you get your bfp soon!

Elhaym - same to you! How special would that be for your angel's due date :hugs: will you test again tomorrow?

I tested this morning - bfn :( No sign of AF, just more cm than I would usually see at this point. I'm 15 dpo so I'm disappointed not to see a line today. Thought I would've got one by now if I was pg. Should've seen some spotting by now though if AF was on the way. Confused :(

Well we have bought our first pregnancy tests! Very excited but we've decided not to even try until first thing tomorrow. It would still be too early but we're hoping for a BFP anyway. The exciting news is I've had a little bit more spotting whilst we were out shopping. I'm also back to feeling sick. Finger crossed, I have a good positive feeling today.

This all sounds really good, I'm excited to find out what your results are!

I'm pretty sure I'm out :(

Aw how come? Remember you're not out til AF shows.

I may have had a faint line this morning..... it was a 10 miu IC so I don't a want to get my hopes up until I see a line on a FRER.

It's my angel's due date today, so a BFP would be extra special! :D

OMG how exciting! Congrats, keep us updated. Got everything crossed for you.

Oh gosh I have missed a lot!! Flamingpanda this sounds very promising....wishing you all the luck in the world, hope you get your bfp soon!

Elhaym - same to you! How special would that be for your angel's due date :hugs: will you test again tomorrow?

I tested this morning - bfn :( No sign of AF, just more cm than I would usually see at this point. I'm 15 dpo so I'm disappointed not to see a line today. Thought I would've got one by now if I was pg. Should've seen some spotting by now though if AF was on the way. Confused :(

Thanks, me too! The TWW seems to just be getting longer and longer.

Sounds interesting. The fact that AF hasn't shown would be enough to keep me hopeful. I don't think not seeing a line at this point is enough to mean you're not. I've read some people don't test positive for weeks! Keep positive. :)

It was a BFP! :happydance:

You know it's funny, I NEVER test early, then I join this thread and test early :rofl:

Woo hoo!!! Grats! Do we get a pic? I'll add it to the thread title, you're officially our first BFP!

Just wondering. My partner was dead against me testing at the end of the month and he said we should just wait and see what happens so I don't get depressed if it's BFN. Only after I'm late can I test. I kind of see his point but I know as I get closer I'll feel really anxious to find out. Reading posts it seems like almost everyone tests early, anyone else not testing and waiting?

I had my IUI yesterday and Ovidrel shot the day before. The Oveidrel has HCG in it, so if I were to POAS, I'd get a false postive. My pregnancy blood test at the clinic is Jan 26th. I figure I've waited this long, I am sure I can wait another 12 days!

Testing early is depressing and really, we all hope for BFP's. I'd rather keep hoping than risk being disappointed POAS every morning.

Woo hoo!!! Grats! Do we get a pic? I'll add it to the thread title, you're officially our first BFP!

here you go :D

https://img337.imageshack.us/img337/4401/imag0045sml.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Really hope we get more BFPs in this thread! Baby dust :dust:

Congrats Elhaym :D Brilliant news!!

Am also out....been out shopping today, just came home and started spotting :( :(

Congrats Elhaym :D Brilliant news!!

Am also out....been out shopping today, just came home and started spotting :( :(

When is AF due?

Usually I start to spot on 13 dpo and full-swing on 14 dpo. Once before I spotted 14 dpo and proper AF on 15 dpo, so was allowing for the longest of those patterns. Am 15 dpo today so just to be a pain clearly my body has decided to give me an even longer pattern to allow for in the future :dohh:

Don't know my cycles yet so not sure when I'd be late but planning to wait until 15dpo which will be next Saturday. Feeld right and either way wouldn't want to go into work.

Good luck everyone!

I'm now 8dpo and have really bad cramp, like the cramp that cripples you when AF is starting.. But AF not due til 23rd. Hopefully!

Well I tested first thing this morning and it's a :bfn:. :( I know that doesn't exactly mean I'm out because it's still early but I don't think I'll test again unless I'm late. Too depressing. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->