• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Thanks. :) I told myself it would be neg so I'm not sure why I'm so gutted but I am. We were going to test again Mon/Tues but I just can't. I think I'll just continue to keep an eye on my temps and see what happens.

It's always hard to see that :bfn: even if you know it's not going to show up. I am roughly 9dpo and tested this morning, I got a :bfn: too. Pretty sure I'm out although I know AF isn't due for a while.

flamingpanda sorry I can't remember where you are in your cycle...how many dpo are you? Sorry for your bfn, I know it's so disappointing even when you try to prepare yourself.

pinkribbon hopefully the cramping is a good sign. Is it still happening?

I don't know what is going on with me. I'm still only spotting and (TMI) it's just brown cm. AF should be here in all her horrible glory by now so I don't get it. Will see if anything else happens today and if not will test in the morning. Don't feel pg though, just feel like something is wrong :wacko:

Hard to say exactly because I didn't do any ov tests but the prediction my app made was today should be 10 dpo. That said I do wonder if I actually ovulated on Sunday because that's when I felt my worst which would only make this 7 dpo. But non of the spotting makes any sense and I'm slightly worried this morning it could be a cyst. I still am having waves of fatigue, nausea and cramps. I'm just so confused and I seem to have lost the confidence I had yesterday. I don't know what to do. However if AF shows this next week I think I'll make a doctors appointment to get the spotting checked out. If she doesn't show by next Sunday I'll test again.

Flamingpanda - to me all of your signs seem positive, ib from what I've heard should be brown or mucousy whereas af would be heavy and new blood. Gross I know!

Smiler - yeah I'm still having cramps but not as heavy. I keep having a nasty headache that comes and goes, last night I had to go to bed early it was so bad. I still have a gut feeling I'm out but in the back of my mind still thinking what if?

I'm trying to tell myself if this isn't my month, I still have next month. We can all stick together until everyone has their two lovey lines!

Sounds like we are all a little confused today eh :( flamingpanda I've had the same thought, perhaps my spotting is due to a cyst. However I'm 16dpo and you're only 7 or 10 so I'd say for you the spotting would be more likely due to implantation...though I don't want to get your hopes up. I know for all of us it really is just a case of waiting and giving it time but it is hard!!

pinkribbon I always have that little voice saying 'what if' every cycle too! Would you normally get PMS symptoms this early? I know with my last pregnancy I had cramps and funny little bubbling feelings from around 8-10 dpo and I got my bfp on 16 or 17 dpo. That cycle I was able to wait to test because I had a feeling I was and didn't worry about it. This month I just have a feeling something is wrong. I really think I would've got a bfp when I tested on 15 dpo if I were pg.

I must look gutted because my partner has just had to nip out (getting a suit fitted for his sister's wedding) and he asked me if I'd be ok. I told him I'm just tired but I'm really down in the dumps. Sorry for moaning so much, I don't know what I expected really but it was hard seeing a negative. I guess this is why I started the non-testers thread to begin with! I'm just waiting it out now, will keep you guys updated if I end up at the doctors.

Good luck, dust and all that jazz. I'm going to go curl up on the sofa and sulk some more. :)

Smiler, yes I do get those symptoms for AF, but not usually at this point in my cycle. It's normally a few days before or on the day of AF. Which is why I'm confused. DS is teething though so maybe it could be tiredness.

Flamingpanda - :hugs: I wish I could come and sulk with you with some ice cream :haha: If not this month we have next month :)

I'm heading for the sofa too!! Hot water bottle and a girly film for me. Cramps are gradually getting worse and spotting seems to be getting heavier. Oh well. At least I know where I stand, not knowing is just crap. Have been doing some reading and I think my low post-ov temps signal low progesterone, which in turn means a light period, so that would explain the extended spotting. Will have to speak to my consultant about this at my next appt.

I try :) Have been playing this game for such a long time now have learned the most rational reason is usually the correct reason for whatever my body is doing...the times I've allowed myself to hope I could still be pg despite pre-AF spotting or I could be one of those medical-miracle type people - never happens! Time to be practical I guess and get my HSG booked for next week then decide between metformin or clomid :S

Hi Ladies! Hope you all had good weekends, although it seems you were all as down as I am now. AF got me on Sunday, one day late :( I tested the morning I was due, got a :bfn: , but then no :witch: until Sunday afternoon late. I cried. My poor DH doesn't know what to say or do to make it better, but he tries. He was also down about it but tried not to let me see. We've only been trying for 3 or 4 months so I know it'll probably happen. Doesn't make it any easier though. :cry:

Smiler, sorry the stupid :witch: got you too. SO not cool.

Flamingpanda, your symptoms etc still sound really positive, and the fact that you're really emotional can also be a good sign. Don't want to get your hopes up too high, but you're still in the running!! Crossing all my crossables for you!! :hug:

Smiler said it best, not knowing is crap. I seem to be on this awful roller coaster where one day I have hope, the next it's crushed. Still no AF for me but she'd not due until Friday. My temperature spiked this morning. I have no idea if that's a sign AF is coming or not. If she's coming I'd rather her just hurry up and get here. Still pretty firm on my not testing rule today, I think I ruined my Sunday for myself yesterday.

What's HSG? I see that abbreviation around and I'm not sure what it means.

plastikpony - thanks. I'm pretty ok with it either way now. At least if I'm not pregnant I will get a proper full run at my cycle this time. My BF is much more onboard with trying on the right days. So if this isn't my month at least we can be more proactive this time around! ;)

HSG is Hysterosalpingogram. Its when they take an x-ray of your uterus and fallopian tubes so that they can see if ther are any abnormalities. That's the easy version, I found other versions with many long words that I can't pronounce when I looked it up! :doh:

I just want to be pregnant. It feels like I'm always waiting for something! Waiting to ovulate, waiting for the :witch: , waiting to :test: . Feel like a real Debbie Downer today :(

Ah thank you! I think deep down we all feel there's something wrong with us, most of the time with no real reason to presume that. I think it's just a fear all women have. We're all told we'll grow up get married and have kids and it's scary to think some of us might not be able to achieve that.

It's ok, I think we all have the right to be a bit down. Waiting is the hardest thing.

I caved this morning at took an ic at 10dpo. Guess what, another :bfn: surprise surprise. They're 10miu tests so I'm guessing it would show...

plastikpony it seems like you and I have gone through the EXACT same thing this cycle!! AF got me Sunday too, one day late. I was alright about it at first and reading back my last post gosh how sensible do I sound. Went to bed and suddenly got really upset about it and ended up crying for ages, and here I am crying again this morning! I'm SO fed up. I've just had to ring the hospital to arrange the HSG.Yeah it is where they inject dye into you to check for blockages. It's been over a year since my last pregnancy so it's just a precaution before they give me drugs to help things along. Just so frustrated it's taking so long and am terrified that either I will have another miscarriage or it just won't happen at all.

Sorry to be so miserable everyone :( pinkribbon it really depends on how long it takes the egg to implant if you did conceive, plenty of people can't get a bfp at 10 dpo.

flamingpanda I think at this stage it's still too early to read too much into the temp spike you had - but at the very least it shouldn't indicate AF coming. AF comes when your progesterone levels drop, and lower progesterone levels would be accompanied with lower temps. So you're still in the running :)

Not necessarily, it's still pretty early at 10 DPO. Remember that implantation could be anywhere from 6-12 DPO. So if it implanted today you wouldn't be seeing results yet. You're not out yet.

I'm looking at my temp spike and contemplating picking up a test at lunch. But then if I wait until tomorrow that would give it an even better chance. Gah, why am I doing this to myself?

Smiler I think you have been pretty positive so far, we all have down days and sometimes it helps to jut have a cry, so don't feel bad :) I can understand your frustration though.

I suppose you are right... But the tests are the 10miu ones, they're supposed to be super sensitive. Then again they're off the Internet and were cheap so you never know what to trust do ya :haha:

Let's try and stay strong girls, easier said than done but I try to believe in things happening when they're supposed to. Keeps me from going insane at times :haha:

Flamingpanda I wish I knew something about temps to help you, I'm hopeless. Maybe I should temp next cycle have you found it helpful or just another thing to worry over?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->