Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Happy Birthday Justme!!! :cake: I hope the beginning of pregnancy has been going well for you! What a great thing to celebrate along with your birthday!

AFM i'm still symptomless.. and trying not to get my hopes up :shrug:

Hey Ladies,

I have missed you guys. So much has been going on. While I was away the DB was very unwell he ended up being rushed to hospital the Friday before I was due back . When I arrived back in London Sunday Morning he had come down with Pneumonia. He was haveing reallly high temperature and hallucinations before he evenntually went to the Dr's. He has been out for two weeks now and is recovering he has had to take an extra 2 weeks sick off of work as advised by the Dr's and it has made him really slow down. Luckily he was alright it could have ben much more serious.
Even though we are only 7 month of trying he suggested lets go and see a Dr now about whats going on. So we have been to see my Dr she was amazing I had to take bloods between days 2 5 of my cycle which I did. He had to do a speciman which we then had to get to the hospita. Then I go back for a pogesterone test on day 21. DB July trip had to be prosponed now until september. He will be cutting right back with his hours. He said we can just keep on trying might have a better chance as he not rushing around as much. I have slowed down too. So we shall see what the results say and really hoping this is the month.
So before I took a time out we were not tryint for June and July but now we are a go again as his travel has been prosponed,
So i'm back though I shall be a little more chilled as that seems to be working wonders for me and just about to get into freak week :sex::spermy: :happydance: fertile time approaching.

How are you guys??

Happy to hear he is ok! I had pneumonia back in january and boy was it the most miserable thing I've ever had. I didn't have it quite as bad as he did but ended up going to the ER because my fever got so high. Then DH ended up getting it also about a month later but we caught it sooner then mine so he didn't get as bad. Its crazy how much a fever can mess with your head. I think that was the worst part about it. Anyways, good luck and hope you get your BFP soon!

I unfortunately gave in and tested today hoping to surprise DH when he gets back from his trip tonight but of course it was a BFN :dohh: So im a little down at the moment because I was really starting to think the lack of any symptoms was a good sign. Oh well...

Morebabies Justmeinlove is right don't test early wait it out it causes less stress. I know it is hard.
Thak you so much for your supportive words. I am so glad he is better now it was a scary time. Now we are looking forward.

Jutsmeinlove congratulations on your BFP so nice to come back to good news.

I know I shouldn't have tested.. I tried to talk myself out of it but obviously it didn't work :haha: A negative on a test is so much worse then AF showing up for some reason but I wont be testing anymore!

Yeah 12 DPO is still very early. Take a look at https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test/dpo-chart.php?dpo=12, it certainly doesn't rule you out yet at all.

I didn't get my BFP til 14 DPO (that's 2 days late for me as my LP is a bit short), I'd tested early because I'd read stories online of people getting positives at 8/9 DPO, and well my result was negative. I may as well have just flushed a £5 note down the toilet! :D But 2 days late and it was a quick and clear positive.

So keep the faith and remember you're not out until AF shows. :)

Hi Ladies please can I join you? I have previously been a poas ahoillic but no more!! NOT this month!!! I will test August 1st (my birthday) if AF not shown up. I'm so tired of seeing BFN's all the time its so painful.

It will be very hard for me not to test but i'm determind!! When i got my bfp (chemical) it was a strong pos 14dpo but neg at 12dpo so i should have learn't my lesson from that but so may people get early results its so tempting!!

Thankyou she is due 31st july or 1st august depending on when I 0....I really hate the waiting game, waiting to 0 is almost worse than 2ww as at least in 2ww it's out of your controll!!

Congratulations on your BFP!! how long have you been trying for?

Maybe wait to test the day After your birthday? :) so it's not sad if bfn!

Took us 6 months, was Convinced it was not going to happen

Thats a good idea but i'm not sure i'll have the willpower....I'll try! How exciting about your pregnancy!! keep in touch

Well if you are pregnant, not testing won't make you less pregnant :) I got a bfp at 15 dpo so 2 days late I think

justmeinlove that is very true ...i hadn't thought about it that way! I will try my very best!! I'll keep in touch i'll know more when i know what day i actually 0 - i wish it would just hurry up!!

Thanks ladies!! The only time im going to be testing next is if AF is late and it could show anywhere between today and friday. My longest cycle has been 30 days (although very rare). I feel slightly nauseous this morning but I also hardly slept last night thanks to DHs horrendous snoring. My boobs are also starting to feel slightly sore but im trying not to look into that. Just keep telling myself its only a couple more day.. just a couple days..

morebabies i have everything crossed for you!! 4 days will be here in no time at all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->