Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Hey. I'm Kirsty, 31 TTC #2. DS will be 3 later this month and we are on our second cycle trying. I don't chart, I don't temp and I really don't like to test early... it's to sad to get only one line :nope: It's nice there is a place to fit in and not keep seeing everyone test as soon as they OV!!!!! Makes me happy :happydance:

Hi, dh and I have been ttc #1 for 16 months now and I am so over seeing :bfn: each month so this month I've decided to wait until after missed af. If we don't get :bfp: this month dh will do SA and I will start temping (normally use opk). So glad to come across a group that aren't early poas-aholics!!!!!

I have stalked this site since my last MC but rarely post... This forum always makes me laugh and brings my spirits up. It's 1 in the morning here and I can't sleep so figured I would finally let everyone know I have been stalking lol. I have no idea what my signature says since I have not updated anything on here so please ignore it until I get a chance to get on the real computer tomorrow and check into it. I am currently 4 days late for AF but still refuse to test because I have absolutely no symptoms and HATE to see those BFN's. Instead of testing I scheduled an appointment with my OB for next Thurs. I seem to convince myself every month that I have symptoms and spend way to much money on tests only to be disappointed, so to avoid the testing I did not buy any tests this cycle and refuse to go to the store for anything and send OH out for everything we need knowing that if I go I will buy a test. We have both been tested and everything came back normal but we still play the waiting game, Wondering if it is just time to give up. Good luck to you all and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and having others to talk about all of this again.

I have stalked this site since my last MC but rarely post... This forum always makes me laugh and brings my spirits up. It's 1 in the morning here and I can't sleep so figured I would finally let everyone know I have been stalking lol. I have no idea what my signature says since I have not updated anything on here so please ignore it until I get a chance to get on the real computer tomorrow and check into it. I am currently 4 days late for AF but still refuse to test because I have absolutely no symptoms and HATE to see those BFN's. Instead of testing I scheduled an appointment with my OB for next Thurs. I seem to convince myself every month that I have symptoms and spend way to much money on tests only to be disappointed, so to avoid the testing I did not buy any tests this cycle and refuse to go to the store for anything and send OH out for everything we need knowing that if I go I will buy a test. We have both been tested and everything came back normal but we still play the waiting game, Wondering if it is just time to give up. Good luck to you all and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone and having others to talk about all of this again.

Good luck at the doctors on thursday! Keep us posted! Also, so sorry to hear about your MC :hugs:

If AF somehow doesnt show up for me by friday then ill test but I doubt that's going to happen.

Welcome to The new ladies. This is a place of great support.
Morebabies sounds like a good plan waiting how you feeling? Any news today?

Well all my signs a positive opk's point to ov either yesterday or today so going to get another bd in tonight to cover all basis. My plan is to try and relax for the 2 week wait lmao!
How's everyone doing?

Still no period.. still no positive..

I figure now ill just wait and see how this next week goes and if AF doesn't show up by next friday ill give testing another shot. :shrug: For the last couple days I've had slightly sore boobs mostly on the sides and haven't been feeling good off and on. I also keep getting these on and off light cramps that keep making me think AF if coming but nothing is ever there... so still just waiting I guess...

More babies that's really mean of AF what a cow!! So sorry!! ((hugs))

Quick update I got pos OPK yesterday very early grrrr so hoping I haven't missed egg-we bd a bit (see chart) but maybe not enough temp went up this morning!

Still waiting on af. :bfn: on Friday and had terrible head ache last night a small bit of spotting-just a dab less than a dime. Not sure what is going on with my body this month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->