Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

I wonder if you ladies can help?

This is my first cycle since my son was born in 2011. AF arrived on the 18th June. I did not manage to pin pot OV this month as all my OPKS were positive from CD 8 ( :dohh: ) and we have BD when we felt like it. My cycles average 28-32ish days

When should I test? I was thinking 22nd but wonder if I should test earlier with a history of ectopic pregnancy. :wacko:

Thanks,

Louise

More Babies so sorry about AF. Once I am over a few blah days I try to relax and prepare for next cycle.

Prayingforno1 fxd for you. Keep us posted.

TUDORROSE - Well is is hader when your not sure when you O but you are past your usual 32 days and feeling ok wait till 22nd. Best to go with your gut though. There is no harm getting 2 test and testing tommorow then again Sunday if you need to. Ecpecially if your worried about your previous eptopic.

AS for me I thought I had a positive opk last week Thursday but fertile signs still there so started opk again Sunday and yesterday and to day has very positive opk's so I may O today. We just kept on :sex: so hope to catch those :spermy:!!

I know there's so many more ladies who have been TTC far longer and I give them so much credit for going at it for so long.. i dont know how they keep their spirits up. This will be cycle #7 for us and its just starting to feel like its never going to happen. I cant even imagine it happening which kind of makes be believe its just not going to. I dont know..

I know what you mean it is cycle 7 or 8 for us not sure becouse took a month out last month because I was traverling. So I think 7 and it is so very hard seeing the af each month* I am trying to take it cycle by cycle. We support each other on BB too which helps

Hi Ladies!

Sorry about all the :bfn: not cool!

haven't monitored anything this cycle, but according do FF the :witch: is due today. By my calculations only tomorrow. Anyway, I'm honestly not too stressed. I've been spending a lot of time riding my new horse and having an absolute ball! Didn't dtd much this cycle, but more or less around the right time I think. Not holding out much hope though. But I'm ok if the witch comes, will also be happy if she doesn't. So I'm just cruising along now, it's a good place to be :)

Only thing different this cycle is that my bbs have been SUPER sore since I ovulated!!!! Usually I only get sore bbs starting at 8 dpo and they get progressively worse until AF shows up, and the pain is less on the day that she shows. But I have been in AGONY for two weeks now!! Actually, if AF arriving means I can have bbs that aren't driving me nuts then I might just welcome her.

Plastik, heh :) I think that's a very reasonable perspective! I can't wait until my body gets back to normal and stops either hurting, feeling sick or being incapable of eating/exercising...
Will keep fingers crossed etc, but am so glad you're having such fun with your Awesomely cute horse!! :-D

Congrats on the horse Plastik and it's nice to hear from you. :)

Justme - I felt completely crappy until around 12 weeks and then it's just vanished overnight. It was very weird but much welcomed. I was tired of feeling sick and being in bed every night by 8 from exhaustion. There is light at the end of the tunnel, although I see from your journal you're feeling better already so fingers crossed for you. :)

TUDORROSE - Tricky one, but I would imagine if your OPKs were positive from day 8 you could test anytime now. It would mean a really long LP but worth a go if your worried due to the ectopic. In here we try to encourage people to not test without reason (because that's when disappointment sets in) but to be fair I think you have a pretty valid reason. I'd say go for it.

justme: I'm just about beginning to feel better now. Got more energy and feeling less sick. I am feeling fat though! Urgh! :) hehe I don't care though, will turn into bump soon enough!

Plastik: Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better about everything now. Hows the new horse? Did you post a pik?

FlamingPanda: not long to go now!!! Hope everything is going well for you?

Lotus: good luck this cycle :) it took me 12 months to concieve my DD and I honestly would go through it all again for her, she was more than worth waiting for! It is frustrating now, but when you have your wee bundle you would do it all again in a heartbeat.

Good luck to everyone this month, let us know if you decide to test Tudorrose. x

Welcome to all the new people who have joined us!

Plastikpony glad you have been having fun, it's easy for TTC to take over everything! We decided to take a month easy so we didn't have a Christmas baby (though we would have been delighted if it was of BFP month), it was the break I needed so I could just have fun!
Then the next month I just took up temping but not quite as obsessively. Didn't use the expensive prenatals - just shops own brand for me and OH, didn't use that cough medicine that makes CM runny, stopped B50 complex. I'd even stopped using the opks but because my temps were wacky in the first few days I used one and found a surprise early O. Due to the early O I hadn't even used preseed when dtd (-just was erm "freshening up" OHs :spermy: before usual fertile time).

It will happen for you too!

Hi ladies! cd 29 today but my cycles are usually only 27 days long. Bbs are agony still so not sure what to think. Don't have any pg tests in the house so peed on my last remaining opk which for some odd reason came out as a blaring positive. Think I'm going to chill for a few days longer before buying a hpt. My body has played cruel tricks before!

It would just about be a miracle if we did get pg this cycle. W only DDT twice, onece a couple of days before and once a couple of days after o, so I mean really, wat are the chances?!?!? I'm thinking maybe I just oed late and thats what the delay is. Honestly, I can't wait for these bbs to go back to normal!!!!

Hi ladies! cd 29 today but my cycles are usually only 27 days long. Bbs are agony still so not sure what to think. Don't have any pg tests in the house so peed on my last remaining opk which for some odd reason came out as a blaring positive. Think I'm going to chill for a few days longer before buying a hpt. My body has played cruel tricks before!

It would just about be a miracle if we did get pg this cycle. W only DDT twice, onece a couple of days before and once a couple of days after o, so I mean really, wat are the chances?!?!? I'm thinking maybe I just oed late and thats what the delay is. Honestly, I can't wait for these bbs to go back to normal!!!!

Good luck! Hope it ends up being your positive!... but if not you get to enjoy your horse a little bit longer :winkwink:

Good luck Plastic hoping it is a bfp for you.
Afm - only 4 or 5dpo and not much to report at this stage other than me being very positive about this month. I was due to go for my day 21 blood test yesterday but the department in the hospital was closed even though I was told it was open* I owed around day 17/18 so I will go get that done tommorow. I hope all is well with me I am pretty sure I O as I have thermal shifts on my charts and lp of 13 day on average. We shall see.
Good luck ladies.

I've just tested 4 days early this morning and it's negative. I wish I'd seen this before I did. My partner left it up to me but said it's better to wait for nature and if I'm late then test. I will definitely be waiting from now on.

Thanks
x

Good luck girls keep the pma going!!! My temp went back up today phew!!!!!!!!! so desperatly itching to test but i know its way too early grrrrr **must not poas**must not poas**must not poas**must not poas**must not poas**

Well ladies, cd 30 for me today and still no witch in sight! Officially 3 days late and havent tested yet. Bbs are so painful they wake me up when I roll over at night. I might go out and get some tests and then test tomorrow morning. Not sure yet. Just feels so unreal and unlikely right now.

I even took my temp this morning for the first time this month and it was 36.8. Which is pretty high for me. :wacko:

Plastik, well I hope it's a bfp and not just cos I want someone to talk to!!!! :)

Nimbec, DEFINITELY too early to test, hold on in there! :D If you are going to be pregnant, chances are it won't even have implanted yet so yeah - hold on in there :) Go do something fun in the sun! :D

Well done for holding out plastik. How late do you want to be before you test?Best of luck and lots of:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Gosh plastik i need some of your will power please!!! when do u plan to test?

Lol! You ladies make me laugh! :haha: Honestly, it wasn't will power this month, it was us not trying and me knowing that we were a little out of the 'window' when we dtd, so I just fully expect to not be pg.

Having said that though, now that I know I'm in with a chance I'll probably test later tonight or tomorrow morning at the latest. I've never been this late before, and everything is just pointing to me being pg. You know how everyone tells you to 'stop trying and it will happen'? Well that drives me nuts, so I'm really going to piss myself laughing if I DO get a :bfp: later simply becuase that's exactly what happened this month. I stopped trying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->