Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Well, I'd suggest focusing on how awesome it will be if you're not, because you can ride your horse more and your bbs will stop hurting! :) It won't hex anything and might help to keep the excited down a bit.
But yeah you totally should test, just cos otherwise you'll go mental ;)

Plasitik what do you do with your horse? I'm a dressage rider & trainer!! Its a great way to escape the ttc deamons!! Let us know when u have tested ! and good luck!!

also, just to ask, do any of the people who are now pregnant from this thread fancy forming a thread on the preg. forums too? I only ask cos I don't really get on with anyone in those threads and I miss you guys :|

I worry we shouldn't inadvertantly fill this thread with preg.stuff - I dunno, what do people think? (either side of the argument)

justmeinlove personally it would be nice to hear how you are getting on but not over the top as i may get insanley jelous (not a good side to me i know) Its really lovely though to see people suceed! xx

I think that would be a nice idea justme, I've tried a few times in various tri forums to find a group to chat to but it just never felt the same. Would be nice to have somewhere to keep up to date with everyone.

Ok, so of course I couldn't resist, and now I'm freaking out a bit. Is this a :bfp: ? It seems really light for cd30, but it is afternoon and I have had about 5 cups of tea today...

Oh my word this can't actually be happening...

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 25
OMG Plastik that is a BFP!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh my word!! I am laughing hysterically right now and I'm pretty sure my whole office thinks I'm nuts!! :rofl: :haha: :rofl: :haha:

Thank you, you amazing ladies, for the support when I needed it! I'm going to test again with FMU tomorrow and maybe then it'll feel more real.

Holy cow that's a bfp!!!!! YAYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!

Bump buddies? (I know we're a few weeks out but I don't care!)

Also I like the fact that your emoticon is now the same as mine. Could I perhaps recommend the say wha? placard? :)

It's ok that I'm WAY more excited about this than I was about mine, right? ;)

Refugees, could I suggest placing our thread extension here:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-club/
It seems a fairly ok place to go? And who wants to set it up? I hesitate to offer as I'm terrible at keeping online things up to date...

I think that's the best place as if we don't put it there a mod will likely move it to there anyway.

I don't mind who sets it up, I can but given I was one of the first to get my BFP maybe it should be one of the more recent people to get theirs? Perhaps in light of her good news it should be plastik? :)

Heh. Will give it a day or two, see how we go. If no-one else can I will do it, but I give due notice that at some point I'll get lazy about it :\

Ok I'm definitely not testing early this cycle.. I'm gonna wait till Aug 8th the earliest since that is the date for my next AF. My motivation this time cycle is that DH's birthday is on Aug 14th and I would love to give him a big BFP!!! Fingers crossed!!

I love your willpower daisy!! I'm trying to wait it out untill at least saturday i should really wait until a week today .....that seems an eternity away!

First a big congratulations to Plastik that's a Positive a line is a line yeaaaaa!!

Justme I think it is a good idea to have your own thread but please check in on us from time to time. Also so we know where to find you when we get our BFP.

Daisey and Nimbec

I think as long as you wait till your least a day or 2 late that is fine if you can stand it lol.
I won't test till around the 4th August and it is DB birthday on the 8th so it would be a the best birthday pressent for him too. I have a good feeling about this cycle ladies. Plastik is the first of many BFP!!

Gosh Lotus i really hope so!!!!!!!!!!!!!! fx for us all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congrats plastik!!!!! I wish you and baby all the best for the next 8 months!! Sooo happy for you!!! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->