Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Thanks so much ladies!!!

Daisy, sounds like a good plan! Stick to it!
Nimbec, hang in there! Try and distract yourself with something fun and exciting if you can!

Lotus, we will most definately be checking in here!! Moving over to the pregnancy boards kinda scares me, to be honest. I feel like I'm jinxing myself or something!

JustMe and Panda, I'll be happy to set up the board! Any ideas what we should call it?

AFM, well I tested with DH last night (he's having a hard time getting used to the idea) and got another light :bfp: . Then I tested again this morning with FMU. It's not a whole lot darker, but it is darker, so I'm taking it that I really am pg! Actually can't believe it! So what am I supposed to do now? I've never though past this point before...

Attachments

• Madness.JPG
    Madness.JPG
    21.6 KB · Views: 11
Those are definitely positives ;) As for what you do now, well, annoyingly, it does seem to be just wait. You could tell your fertility guy, seeing as you've been having treatment and it might get you some earlier attention - but afm, I'm still waiting for my first appt where anyone will take any actual notice of things on 9th August... Weirdly whilst you expect the world to get terribly interested, it sort of just - doesn't...

Well apart from us all obviously, and any actual friends etc you tell ;)
How do you feel? Bar ridiculously in shock :p

New forum - I was thinking maybe:
'Does anyone else not test' refugees
I'm not sure refugees is quite the right word but you know, I thought referencing THIS thread made the 2 nicely connected :)

Hahahahaha!!! I like it! Well, I think I'll call the doctors office and see what he says. I don't want to just make an appointment and go for it coz it's damn expensive!

Also, I'm going to start taking my multivitamin that he suggested again (I stopped EVERTHING this month, that's why it's so nuts that it actually happened) and also am going to stop riding. I actually fell off on Thursday last week (not the horse's fault) and just couldn't live with myself if I didn't stop riding and something happened to the little bean. Wow, 12 weeks can't come quick enough now! Are u also worrying a lot?

Here it is ladies!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...not-test-early-refugee-club.html#post19898969

I'm actually not worrying at all, I seem to have gone the opposite way into total indifference at the moment :\ I'm not sure if it's because you don't tell people so I'm sort of ignoring it myself too, or some sort of weird nerves thing...? (am still trying to convince myself somewhat in the bad moments that I will still get to do all the lovely things I want to do in life, and won't become my parents...(that would be BAD!)).

Def. with the multivitamin from today :) Still time for that to all help so no worries there! :D

And let us know what the Dr says! :)

Oooh Plastik they are good positives! So 9months of no riding? As a fellow horsey gal i can relate to how your feeling....did you say you just had a new one too? Congrats again!!

I do indeed have a new girl, only had her for 3 weeks now!! I always said I would stop while I was pg, but it's harder doing it that I thought. Luckily for me she's only 4 and a half years old, so the break will probably be good for her. Especially since she's quite a big boned Hannovarian, the time to mature will do her good.

You said you're a dressage rider and trainer? I'm into showjumping, I love it! My girl's dad was a dressage champ, a stallion by the name of Granulit :)

YAY!!! So pleased for you Plastik!!!! Thats exactly what happened to me when we were trying for #1! TTC for a year, then stopped and bam!

Yayayayayayay!!! I'm soooo pleased for you! x x x

Nimbic how are you doing? I am just a day or so behind you and always find 10dpo 13 the worst to get through!

Sending you lots of postive energy your way hoping it is our month too. I am seeing that most peole are getting BFP around 15dop + so hang in there.

Hope all you pregnant ladues are doing ok too!!

Thanks Lotus gosh i'm seriously struggling emotionally :( Just want to know now :( Hope your ok too Its great we are so close in cycle!! :) FX we both get those much awaited BFP's!!

Good luck lotus and nimbec!!

I still have a ways to go.. although we haven't been :sex: quite as often as other cycles. I've just been feeling like its never going to happen so I've been just going about things as they come. I've still been checking in to see how everyone else is doing and hope to see some more BFPs!!!

Oh GOSH....Well i'm not too excited as i'm terrified i'll loose it as i've had chemicals previously but i got my bfp this morning!!! Off to docs for blood test and praying its a sticky bean!!!!!Honestly ladies tho i'm not excited yet as i darnt let myself as its so devastating when you loose them and i have some crampy feelings down low :( PLSSSSSS STICK BEAN!!!

nimbec I hope it sticks :) Congrats. I must admit though after one cp, that was enough to put me off testing early for LIFE :\ But I hope this is a 9 months of grumpy hormones sort of deal for you :)

YAY Nimbec!!! Hoping that it's a sticky been for you! (and the rest of us who are still early on) :hugs:

Let us know what the doctor says!! Sending good vibes you way!
:happydance:

I'm good JustMe! Never in my life did I think I would be so happy to have such agonisingly sore bbs!!!! :haha: Starting to feel a little nausea and tiredness, but that's cool. I'll take it :)

How about you? Doing well?

Feeling less ridiculously sick / hungry today ergo a bit happier! :) Also hopefully hb is starting to finally get better and was snuggly in his sleep this morning so this also makes me INFINITELY happier. Am hoping to feel well enough to go and have a walk at lunch and look at all the olympic cycle race stuff going up (not that interested but it's fun to see things happening right next to you!)
Really looking forward to another night's sleep though! Getting up this morning was by no means my favourite thing ;)

Have also been a bit cheered up by a friend posting a link to a house for sale that we could (if we had a deposit) actually afford. It feels good to think that all we need to do is move across the country a bit - something I really want to do anyway, and something that might mean we could get a house, be near friends and get me into a nicer job, all in one fell swoop....at least it gives me some hope! :o

BTW re bbs, does your bra fit properly?! Because mine have been sorer when I wear one that doesn't really fit properly. I'm seriously starting to ponder a crop top style UBER supportive wireless one, as I currently have ONE bra that fits and is comfy. With bbs that have become DD, I definitely need some more that are actually supportive...!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->