Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Nimbic I really hope it is a sticky bean for you and a BFP* Your chart looks good so best of luck* it is a emotional time for me too. I feel ok waiting it out at the moment
Keep us posted.

Congrats nimbec!! I hope this one sticks for you and wish you the best for the next 8 months!!!

I can't believe how many BFPs ive been seeing around here just between 2 threads.. its been nonstop lately! So happy for everyone! :thumbup:

Thankyou flaming panda!! Got my digi confirmation today 2-3wewks at 12/14dpo fx it's a sticky bean!

Congratulations Nimbic I am so happy for you. That's amazing news. So exciting we are having so many BFP. Are you having any symptoms?

I am not even tempted to test and not freaking out just going with the motions.

Little update AF due on Tuesday and not testing till Saturday if can hold out. Not very pleasant news but I have had some niggerlings of thrush feelings and today I am sure it is. I have not had it for around 8 years so it does seem a little weird. I have been googling this morning and it can be due to hormonal changes in early pregnancy. I am going to the pharmacist today to ask advice on treatment. I have seen that the internal cream may be ok but not oral tablet. We shall see!

Stick it out Lotus!! And good luck to you! Totally holding thumbs :thumb up:

Thanks plastic the pharmacist said I have to get a proscription for internal cream or pessaryin case I am pregnant. I decided to appy a little probiotic to the area and has already eased symptoms. As I know I may not be able to see dr for a week or so!

Thrush is the worst!! You get a probiotic pill u can buy over the counter that I find helps if I catch it early on! :)

Hi ladies ,
yesterday I had spotting to a little light flow today back to spotting to little light flow to spotting again she would usually be in full force by now but I think I am out I will take it as cd 2 onto cycle 8. Anyone around still TCC very quiet on here since our pg mommies moved on! I hope there are still some non testers out there lol!

Im still here! :hi:

Although I don't think I have much of a chance this cycle then it would be onto #8 for us too.

Well I am sending you lots of babydust I hope you get your BFP:dust:

Why do you think you do not have much chance??

We only :sex: two times from the time AF ended to ovulation and I believe the second time was a good few days before ovulation. I know there's always a chance but im not holding out any hope for this cycle.

Well I'm still stalking :)

MoreBabies, DH and I also only bd'd twice this last cycle and look where it got me! Also didn't think it was anywhere near close enough to ov, but hey, I guess it was!

Lotus, did the :witch: get you? :hugs2:

I've got my first scan booked for Wednesday morning next week, really excited, hope everything is ok! But first going away with DH for a nice relax this weekend! I can't wait!

Hi Ladies,

Well my period is so light plus I have been nauseos on and off I decided to test yesterday with my cheap pg test and an OPK.
OPK was a dark positive ad pg test was very very faint positive. I tested again this morning same but slightly darker I have posted the pics but not sure you can see anything on the pg test.

IMG_0416.jpg

I am freaking out as the bleeding staying the same but so light. I am really scared because of the bleeding. I will do a FR when bleedning stops and book to see the Dr on Monday. For now I can keep using the cheap test!!!
Ahhhhhh

Exciting Lotus!!!! Holding thumbs for ou and sending good vibes your way!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Lotus!! I feel like I can see a little something on the pregnancy tests so hopefully it sticks and you get your BFP!!

Thanks plastik! At this point I dont want to get my hopes up when the chances seem so low so im just going to expect AF.. keeps me more sane I think :wacko: My boobs are sore so it makes it hard not to think about but I keep telling myself they've been sore every other cycle except for the last one so it doesn't really mean anything! Im also scheduled to be flying in 4 weeks and I don't know how id feel about that if I was to get a positive esp after having taken so long to get it and I hate flying so its stressful anyways! But I guess ill only worry about that if I have to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->