Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Well tested again today and more of the same with the very faint lines! I am not confident so will just keep testing each day. Good news that light bleed is just spotting now when I wipe from last night so we will have to wait and see ladies :shrug:

Thats a good sign that the bleeding seems to be stopping. Hopefully those lines start to darken up!! Keeping everything crossed for you!!

Hi Lotus sorry i've been away for a few days not much internet access how are you feeling? any more spotting? I'm thinking of you fx all is ok!!!!!!!! (((hugs)))

Hi ladies,

I had a good read of poas.com and apparently if a opk is near a wet hpt it can effect the result my first test were done at work so I did put both test in the packet. However the others were kept seperate. Bfn today. Not going to do a fr because measure 25m the cheap ones are 20m.
So I am now just minor spots when I wipe on a tissue and only symtom would be mild cramps on and off.
Ok so my temp dropped to 36.3 36.4 from first day of bleeding so still above the cover line which is 36.25 today it jumped up to 36.57??
I know I should not really use opk's but they have been positive since last wednesday. I will keep doing them as if I am cd5 I would be due to start doing them from cd8 as last month my ov was cd13.
So I am just going to the dr to ask for a quantitive blood test and he may send me for an early scan. Just for peace of mind. Feeling low todays girls. Thanks for the support x

lotus :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

i'd demand beta and a scan to see whats going on, get doc to ref you to an epu xx

Hi all,

It has taken me 4 days to read this thread from start to finish and it has been compelling reading! Justme & plastik even though I saw your spoilers I had to keep going to read the whole journey for you both, I was so excited and a bit emosh when you both finally got your :bfp: !

Me and DH on on cycle #2 of TTC, although I think we were a bit late starting last month. I have an average 32 day cycle and a 16/17LP! So the longest 2ww EVER *rolls eyes*. I'm currently 5DPO and AF is due on 17th August.

I am not temping or using opks (yet) but for the last 18 months I've been tracking my cycles on an app called monthly cycles. I get good ewcm (sorry tmi) each month accompanied by ovulation cramps so I hopefully don't need to use opk's. Should I temp?

I love this thread and am tempted to stalk your other one too!

Also... Since 2DPO I've had almost continuous cramping like AF is about to show her ugly face, what could this be?

Oh-em-gee I'm becoming a symptom spotter already!! Somebody shoot me now!

Andrea, welcome!! Sorry for the four days, we do talk a lot ;-)
Cramping I think might just be one of those weird and really unhelpful symptoms :) we are all totally available to get you through the 2ww though :)

Not sure what to say re temping, we both did it then got Really annoyed with it after a while. It could be worth trying for a few months, so you understand your cycle a bit more. Probably not beyond that though imo :)

I'd recommend giving temping a go, I used to track my periods on an app (did it for a year before TTC) and got cramps part way through the month which I assumed were due to ovulation. It turned out my predicted ovulation days according to the app were WAY out, what I was counting as my first day of my period actually turned out to be heavy intramenstual spotting/bleeding happening a few days after ovulation, so my new cycle didn't actually start for another 5-7 days. :dohh:

Impet that's annoying! I may pop to boots this week and get the bbt kit.
Thanks justme. I don't normally get such noticeable cramping, but then maybe I'm just hyper sensitive to everything now we are finally ttc!
*must not become neurotic symptom spotter* :wacko:

Hi Andrea!!!

Welcome to the crazy world of TTC! It's going to make you excited, hopeful, and completely miserable sometimes, but it's totally worth it to eventually see that :bfp: . Some people take longer than others, but just don't ever give up :hugs:

I really enjoyed the temping, I did it for a good few months and once I was sure I was ovulating etc, and was at one of my really low points, I stopped. I think it's great for you to know your cycle really well, and the temping helps with that, but beyond that it can make us go a little loopy (which we do anyway without the help of a bbt :rofl: )
Glad to have a new friend on board!! :hugs2:

Well the weekend was awesome! Saw lots of game and relaxed and slept a whole lot! Can't wait for Wednesday to come already!!!

******self pity alert*******

So after a good weekend of taking my mind off the 2ww, I wake up this morning and spend 45 minutes on here, thus making me late.

I regularly weigh myself after putting on a stone after my wedding and then finally getting to pre wedding weight last week - yay for me and my hard work! So I weigh myself this morning to find I've gained 5lbs in 4 days. 4 DAYS!! I haven't even been snacking and me and DH have been eating well. So I'm taking from the mahoosive weight gain and the awful cramps that means I'm gearing up for the worst period in history, they're painful and resuce me to tears each month anyway so YAY!!

So I made myself even later for work by forcing myself to make a healthy salad for lunch instead of using my non-exultant wages to buy lunch from the bakery.

On the way to work I heard the weather report and it's only going to be bloody flash flooding and torrential downpours in the east of the UK and I'm wearing a skirt and sodding flipflops :-( I'm so angry I could cry

Then I get to work to see the newly announced pregnant girl at work standing outside smoking (she's been with her bf for 16 weeks was on the pill but still managed to get pg and is currently 8 weeks gone)

Sorry for the rant. On the plus side during my 45 minute bnb session this morning I've realised that this thread is by a country mile, the nicest one here IMO :)

Plastik thanks for your post, am trying to stay positive and hope this rubbish day gets better

Bloody auto correct non-existant wages
Period pain reduces me to tears not resuces!!

non-exultant sums up terrible wages pretty well too!

Vast sympathies for the crummy start to your day! How often do you weigh yourself, because (dietetic head on) you really shouldn't weigh yourself more than once a week as then you get an idea of what your weight actually is, rather than getting hung up on daily fluctuations.
And BIG HUGS re clothes! The office I work in is the most freezing one here, so even when everyone else is swanning around in summer clothes, me and my colleague are wearing furry winter clothes ;) (of course we then melt when we step outside). I find wearing the wrong clothes Really disconcerting so totally totally sympathise and will keep my fingers crossed for you that the bbc weather forecast will be, not for the first time, totally wrong!

Shame Andrea! Sorry you've had such a crap start to your day! I can't believe it about the preggo chick smoking outside. I've never smoked so I guess I just don't get it, but really?!? While you're pregnant!!!!?

If it's any consolation, my day isn't great either. I'm doing a competitor analysis that my boss, who is technologically challenged, should be doing. This means I spend most of the day cutting out pictures and sticking them onto cardboard. I mean honestly, I feel like I'm in frikken primary school over here!! On top of that I've stopped riding my horse since I got my :bfp: so I'm having withdrawel from that, and also am not getting any exercise and putting on weight :cry: If all is well at my scan on Wednesday I'm going to join this group called Preggi Bellies, for exercise twice a week. Hopefully that'll kick the kilograms!

Non-exultant!! haha!!! :haha: Actually quite an apt description!

Thanks girls. I try not weigh myself but do get obsessed, I used to weigh 3-4 times a day so to go to 2-3 times a week is pretty good for me, I'm still working on it though! Each day at a time!! This is like therapy :) I hope your Monday's get better xx

Ooh and re temping, I just bought a cheap dig thermometer from asda ;-) worked ok for me

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->