Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Thanks justme. I have a digi thermometer so may give in a try next month. I don't think there's any point starting now :)

Me again, still feeling grumpy but better now I'm home. DH cooked me dinner tonight so that was nice to come home to!

Just a quick question.... My LP is 16 days. Do I still have to wait until AF is due or does the implantation part take 10-12 days in everyone? Not that I'm thinking of testing early *looks through eyelashes shhepishly*

Hello and welcome andrea!! You're definitely better off waiting to see if AF shows up. If far less disappointing to see AF show up then to get a string of negatives and then AF come on top of that. Im officially done testing early. Hasn't worked out once so all I really did was waste a bunch of money and made myself crazy! :wacko:

DH has yet to get tested but Ive decided its his fault I havent gotten pregnant yet just to take the pressure off myself :winkwink: :haha:

Hello everyone, would like to join this thread please :flower:

Due to test when AF is one day late (14 days) I'm finding it really hard to be patient but I know it will be worth it if I get AF instead of the heartbreak of a bfn. I'm trying for baby number 3 so lots to keep me busy during the day :haha:

Cycle #7 for us right now. No neither of us have had any tests done yet. We will have his analysis done first because its easier then if all comes back well ill get things checked out. I obviously don't really blame him.

Hello everyone, would like to join this thread please :flower:

Due to test when AF is one day late (14 days) I'm finding it really hard to be patient but I know it will be worth it if I get AF instead of the heartbreak of a bfn. I'm trying for baby number 3 so lots to keep me busy during the day :haha:

Hello happy :flower:

Eurgh I'm so tired this morning but at least it's my last 530 start and DH just bought me a cuppa in bed! Hope you all have a good day x

Welcome Andrea and happy mama.

Just updating you all.

I am officially onto cycle 8. Went to see my Dr yesterday he did not test me, he sent me to the early scan at the hospital. They gave me a urine test it was negative so I was told they would not scan. I must of had a early miscarriage at 5 weeks:cry: I did not ask for blood test as my temp went down again yesterday. They were really nice and said as I had a early miscarriage I can come back when pregnant at 8 weeks to see how it is all going.
I am ok guys I guess it may of been a Chemical just loving on freak week is 2 3 days away so were gonna work on making our May baby.

So sorry to hear that, Lotus! Heartbreaking.

I have been poking around the 2 week wait forum for a while now (hmm, actually, just 2 weeks!) Last month I tested early and was disappointed when I got my BFN but still held out hope until I AF came. Surprisingly, I have been taking the BFNs fairly well (3 cycles).
This cycle I was determined not to test early. However, I did test early as my parents came home from Europe and I thought that would be the BEST welcome home news. I tested 9 dpo with a BFN (obviously!) so I thought I would hold off until AF was due. It was due yesterday, so I tested with a BFN as a result. Still no AF. So now I'm waiting... waiting for AF to show up and waiting to decide on whether or not to buy more hpts.

I'm hoping to add to all the BFPs to this thread! Reading all of these posts is so helpful!

Best of luck jgk you just test in your own time. Any symptoms?

Aww lotus im sorry to hear about your chemical :hugs: hopefully this next cycle sticks and you get your BFP! :dust:

If this cycle doesnt work out for us.. and im fairly certain its not going to.. we wont be trying again until october. We have a trip planned for Disney World in October and I want to be able to fully enjoy it with the kids I have now. Unfortunately ill have my period during the trip but it works out perfect to start trying again as soon as we return. I think the 2 month break will be good for me mentally though after 7 cycles of BFN's.

Sorry about your sad news lotus. Fx'd for some good news and a sticky bean this cycle. :hugs:

More fx'd for you too, if there's no joy have a blast and enjoy Orlando. It'll probably be just the break you need to get your head right and take the pressure off.

Jgk hi, good luck, let's hope the :witch: stays away And you get your :bfp:

Afm really bored of waiting now. There's been little/no symptoms for me to obsess over so I think I'm probably out this month. I really want to test but know it will be a complete waste of money so I think I'll go and try to touch my toes.

My ticker says 8 days till testing but it's not right, I do have a 32 day cycle but AF isn't due until 16th/17th. HURRY UP!!

Anywho I'd better get my carcass out of bed otherwise I'll be late for work.

:dust: to all

So sorry Lotus!! Not an easy thing to get through, but we're here for you if you need to chat or moan or just for support in general :hugs:

More, I'm holding thumbs for you! If not, Orlando will be an absolute blast!!!

Andrea, sometimes no symptoms is a good thing. It helps with the obsessing. Hope you got to work on time! And like JustMe said, touching your toes (or trying to) really does help!!!! :rofl: Of course I'm completely inflexible so it took me a lot of trying!! :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->