Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

More Babies - you and I are in a similar boat! If this cycle doesn't do it, I'm waiting 'til October. My best friend is getting married in mid-May and I don't want to risk missing the wedding! (it'd require air travel, so a due date within a few weeks wouldn't work). I think the break will be good.

So glad I found this thread! I've been obsessively testing the past week. I'm 12 DPO and each negative is such a mindgame. It definitely make sense to just wait 'til after the missed AF before testing. Not sure if I can do it though! :blush:

More Babies - you and I are in a similar boat! If this cycle doesn't do it, I'm waiting 'til October. My best friend is getting married in mid-May and I don't want to risk missing the wedding! (it'd require air travel, so a due date within a few weeks wouldn't work). I think the break will be good.

So glad I found this thread! I've been obsessively testing the past week. I'm 12 DPO and each negative is such a mindgame. It definitely make sense to just wait 'til after the missed AF before testing. Not sure if I can do it though! :blush:

Actually waiting until october is mainly for the disney trip but it also works out for me too because one of my best friends is getting married in April and im in the wedding. If I was the get a positive this cycle I would be due exactly one week before her wedding. :shock: With my last daughter I had to go on bed rest at 6 months so waiting works out in that if I got my BFP in october id be due almost 3 months after her wedding so I think id be alright and anything after would definitely be ok. But after these last 7 cycles I think more then anything my mind and emotions need a break!

Best of luck jgk you just test in your own time. Any symptoms?

I have had some strange (for me, anyway) CM, headache that lasted 2 days, super tired (usually am!) and feeling a bit pukey. Trying not to symptom spot, but it is very hard. I think my husband is looking for them more than I am!

Well, count me out! 3 days late, but that ugly witch just showed up! :witch:
Good luck to everyone else waiting to find out, hope it is great news for you all!

So sorry jgk wishing you all the best for the coming cycle. Well started to opk again today and coming up same colour as control line so I think am going to rely more on primary signs and wait for opk to get darker than control line smh. Get baby dancing every other day till temp rise because I really don't know anymore!
Best of luck to anyone about to test or still waiting.

Sorry jgk she always has a habit of showing up unwontedly!

Lotus, I'd wait for opk's too as that is your body rather than a computer program telling you that you are in your fertile window get :sex: as much as you can. Have you tried SMEP? we did this month after my neighbour tried I and got her :bfp: after 10 cycles of opks.

Afm... Woke up this morning with a sweat on for the 2nd morning in a row and with a metallic taste in my mouth, put this down to a new toothpaste that I started last night.... That was until I realised I'd had the same metallic taste all day, bb's hav been a bit achey and just had to run to the loo because I thought AF had arrived (1 week early) but it was just loads of cm (sorry tmi!). Eeeeeep :happydance: really trying no to get my hopes up and wishing I was closer than I am to poas!

Fx'd for all of us

I posted the end of June and never came back to update after my appointment because I got positive blood work but the numbers were too low so I went back two days later and they had dropped, started bleeding the next day :( I am wondering if you ladies can help me? I have been trying for three years now and have not been able to carry a baby since I had a cone biopsy, does anyone know if this could be the cause? I have no problems getting pregnant, just can't carry past 8wks. I am 8 dpo right now and refuse to test until I am late out of fear that it will all just happen again. Good luck to all and it is nice to see that some of you finally got your BFP's.

Andrea, well on the good side, if you are, by the time you test it will be good and strong! :-D

Mama, I don't know but after 3 mc, surely the Dr should be offering you a ton of support and info by now? And sorry to hear :-/

Thank you, I see an RE... He says that can not find anything wrong with me or OH and it will happen. I have had many tests, starting to think my cervix is just not strong enough to hold a pregnancy :( I will have to ask about it at my next appointment. Or maybe I will just finally get a sticky bean this month.

Ive posted this before but just want to say it again to give some hope to those with multiple miscarriages... My mother had 3 miscarriages in a row and then went on to have 3 healthy children with no other miscarriages. Im not sure of the details on how far along she made it in each of the pregnancies that didnt stick though.

Welcome Andrea and happy mama.

Just updating you all.

I am officially onto cycle 8. Went to see my Dr yesterday he did not test me, he sent me to the early scan at the hospital. They gave me a urine test it was negative so I was told they would not scan. I must of had a early miscarriage at 5 weeks:cry: I did not ask for blood test as my temp went down again yesterday. They were really nice and said as I had a early miscarriage I can come back when pregnant at 8 weeks to see how it is all going.
I am ok guys I guess it may of been a Chemical just loving on freak week is 2 3 days away so were gonna work on making our May baby.

I'm really sorry hun!:hugs::hugs: i just went through this yesterday and I'm still tramatized!
this was my first BFP and my first loss as well:cry::cry:i'm still indenial :cry:

big :hugs: hope you get your sticky bean soon, always remember if the bean doesn't stick there was a likelyhood that it wasn't genetically sound. YOU ARE NOT TO BLAME :hugs::hugs::hugs:

afm today, achey bbs on the sides, metallic taste there but not a strong as yesterday and spotting today 10DPO AF due 16/17th - am I out?
Oh... also I cried when they were talking on the radio about the dressage & Andy Murays gold medals!! :dohh: yesterday I was absoluetly shattered, stingy eyes tired after a really un-busy morning and going out for lunch with my DH!!

chat later, there's people waiting for me at work!

TTFN

Oh NO!!! Ladies I'm so sorry! That must be so SO hard! :cry:

MummyWant2Be, what happened?!? I'm devastated for you!! Sitting in my office with tears running down my cheeks. Everyone already thinks I'm nuts though so I don't care! Oh honey, I'm SO sorry... :hugs2:

Oh NO!!! Ladies I'm so sorry! That must be so SO hard! :cry:

MummyWant2Be, what happened?!? I'm devastated for you!! Sitting in my office with tears running down my cheeks. Everyone already thinks I'm nuts though so I don't care! Oh honey, I'm SO sorry... :hugs2:

Plastik my buddy - i'm still in shock! this is what happened.
about two weeks back i was bleeding - light bleeding no cramps or anything (lasted for 2days)- but before i left for the docter - i went to the loo and felt a tiny cloth come out of me...as soon as I got to the doc,they checked if my cervix was still closed (which it was) then put me on the scan, and they couldn't find the beanie...but said all should be fine since my cevix was still closed and was put on bed rest...but yesterday however i took a home pregnancy test and it was negative so i just know i lost my beanie 2weeks back...I'm so traumatized and was scheduled to have an appointment to see the docter tomorrow...do you think i should still go?my hubby is so gona be disappointented - i haven't told him yet it hurts so much!

Oh my word, honey, how devastating!!! I don't have any words to make it feel better :hugs: I would still go the the doctor if it was me. It might be hard, but he might be able to offer some advice or tests or something to see why this happened.

I'm sure your DH is going to be so sad, but he'll be there to support you. That's what husbands are for! We're here for you too, just shout if you need to chat! :hugs2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->