Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

thanks my friend - yeah I guess i'll go to the docter tomorrow...hopefully he'll have answers for me...:hugs:

definitely go to the doctor still, like you say, if nothing else they can give you some answers and maybe take some bloods etc

big big big :hugs::hugs:

Mummywant2be im SO sorry to hear about your loss :hugs: :hugs: I hope you are able to get some answers tomorrow.

I started spotting this morning when I wipe which is how my period always starts out so I guess im out this cycle and will be waiting until october to try again. I know its for the best because being pregnant this cycle would have made a lot of thing difficult... but I was still hoping it would happen..

afm today, achey bbs on the sides, metallic taste there but not a strong as yesterday and spotting today 10DPO AF due 16/17th - am I out?

Sounds like perfect timing for some implantation bleeding! Good luck!!!

big hugs MoreBabies!!! :hugs:

Andrea, sounds hopeful, but DON'T get too hung up on it. (easier said than done, I know). Not long now and you'll know for sure! Hang in there! :thumbup:

So sorry Mummywant2be I know it is really hard but we are all here to support you. I agree with the ladies please do go and see your Dr. :hugs::hugs:

Andrea - I have made a start on my SMEP as my fertile week can run from now till next Sunday or until temp rise. We shall see.
Yes you could have IB all you can do is wait it out. How long is your LP uaually?? Good luck.

Hi ladies how is everyone doing today?
Lotus I have a 15/16 day LP so AF is ue on Thursday/Friday. I'm desperate to test, I know it could be negative or a chemical and a waste of money but I seem to have been waiting so long already I'm 12 Dpo today.

I'll check in later have a good Sunday lie in x

Andrea try to wait it out. I know it's hard. Yes how are you feeling?

I feel like all symptoms have disappeared except the spotting... Keeping cheerful though. I'm going to the park to soak up the sunshine. How is life in the first trimester?

Sorry it said that justme had written your post. I know you're not in the first tri yet... Sorry :dohh:

I think I'm out me and DH :sex: this morning and since then I've had brown discharge in my nicks more like AF. I think I'm out :cry:

Thanks ladies, confirmed miscarrige at 5weeks :cry: and it all happened naturally no D&C needed...and the doc has given us the go ahead to try again as soon as AF is here - we'll see how it goes...:thumbup:

Andrea :hugs: really sorry hun,those sympomts were so convincing,dnt lose hope...:hugs:

So sorry Mummy!! :hugs: Spent the whole weekend wondering how your appointment went. What did your DH say when you told him? Shame man, it can't have been easy :cry:

Andrea, sorry about that aweful :witch: showing up. If it's any help, we do manage to convince ourselves every month that we are pg, and eventually you will be right!!

Well, it's FREEZING here again! Really can't wait for summer to roll around! We're going on a long weekend from Thursday, going into Lesotho to go skiing! I'm very excited to see that much snow, it's going to be amazing. Of course, I'm not going to actually ski. Mainly because I've never done it and am terribly uncoordinated, and I have no intention of flying ass over tit down a ski slope in my 'condition' :haha:

Thanks buddy!Shame DH is so supportive and he just said 'don't stress urself too much hun -i'll give you ur twins' lol his really strong for the both of us.

Plastik - ofcoz no skiing in ur condition...please take lots and lots of pics for us...:hugs:

Sartuday i have an appointment at Touch Spa for a full massage,pedicure and manicure :happydance: thanks to my DH :thumbup:

How lovely!!! Your DH sounds like an absolute gem!! I could definately use a mani/pedi! And I need a facial. You know how your skin is supposed to look amazing when you're pg? Well its a lie!! (for me anyway) I look like a frikken teenager all over again!! :growlmad:

Andrea keep us posted hope AF stays away.
Mummywant2 be so sorry about your loss. Even when it is early it heart breaking. As always we are here for you. Your DB sounds amazing and supportive and like me you can try again right away.

Well my sighs are fertile for last 3 days and got a dark opk today. I have been bd every other day since Friday so I am thinking I will ov tommorow or Wednesday so just going to keep going now and putting all the positive Nrg out there.

Hi ladies, is it ok if I join you? I'm on my first cycle ttc #1 and I think i'm around 7 dpo. I should be due on friday but i'm not convinced on when i ov'd. It's not so easy to read CM when trying! I've been cramping like period pains but intermittent and not as bad pain wise as actual period pains. I've also woken up feeling sick the last two mornings. However I will not symptom spot. And I will hold out on testing until at least monday just incase I didn't ov when I thought.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->