Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

incidentally ignore siggy, I've not changed it since we changed our plans about ttc.

Will do lotus. I'm spraying my anti-witch spray like a woman possessed!! I had real period pain yesterday as if af was coming and if it had carried on I'd have taken feminax, it was that bad, but nothing, absolutely nothing I've been on knicker watch and even wearing liners just in case. Fx'd the :witch: doesn't arrive. I'm due on Thursday or Friday. If nothing I'm going to wait until Sunday to test. I feel ok - trying not to symptom spot and it has liberated me!

Hi annio

OOOO!!! Holding thumbs for you Andrea!! Keep us updated!

Hi Annio! :hi:

Lotus, keep up that :sex: and YAY for detecting that LH surge!

Hang in there Andrea not long now to wait*
Hi Annio welcome nice to have you with us make sure you keep us posted*

Thanks plastic yep we are bd and bd lol!

Hey Everyone! I am going to join this thread too. Af is due on Thursday (8/16) and I have not tested yet! This is our 5th cycle ttc and just knowing that there are tests upstairs in my cabinet is killing me right now! I do feel very hopeful though as I had was so tired yesterday that I took a 2 hour nap and then went to bed as usual, I have been feeling nauseous on and off since Saturday and my (.)(.)'s have been aching since I had mild cramping 7 days ago (I hope it was implantation!).
I am not testing until Thursday!

I have my fingers crossed that this will be a good weekend for the lovely ladies testing in the next few days. I think i'm loosing the plot. I was convinced I had slightly blood stained cm this afternoon but then when I wiped again was just normal only there's rather a lot of it. It's a good job i have no hpt at home or I'd be finding it hard not to test now. Fxd for everyone.

When is the :witch: due for you annio?

It's been very quiet in here recently! Since I convinced myself that I'm out this month its been easier not to analyse every little twinge or ache. I'm still spraying the anti :witch: spray like there's no tomorrow. Af due today or tomorrow, some mild (and I mean very mild) spotting all week since dtd on Sunday. I have no idea if I'm starting Af or not. For me spotting is usually dark brown old blood and this is more thin slightly beige in colour, sorry tmi.

Hoping and praying I don't get Af and I can test on Sunday. I need to buy a hpt. Should I go for a digi or an frer?

Waaaaaah I don't want to gt out of bed in case it starts Af! Stupid I know. Sorry girlsmim having a spazzy moment

Heh, I've had that. Fingers crossed it doesn't happen, it didn't for me one month :O ;-)

Summeruk welcome and best of luck to you.
Andrea I know that feeling wishing you the best of luck and :dust::dust::dust:

Me again I feel sick today :sick: I think it's because I've got Af pain rather than anything else. Feeling sick makes me feel sad :cry:

Me again I feel sick today :sick: I think it's because I've got Af pain rather than anything else. Feeling sick makes me feel sad :cry:

:hugs: feeling sick might be your pregnancy sysmptom :thumbup: hang in there hun! FX'd for you!:hugs: hope u feel better soon!

hey there ladies, af is due today i think and no sign of her as yet! I'm ridiculously bloated but the cramps have stopped also my boobs normally kill around this time in my cycle - like can't stand being hugged and this month nothing, well they feel a little full but no pain. That said i've not ruled out the possibility of having ov'd late. My longest cycle is only 25 days taking me to tuesday so I'm going to maybe test on monday if still no sign. How about everyone else?

Andrea - did the witch get you?

Summer, where are you up to? Did she get you? Have you tested?

Hey annio she hasn't arrived yet but I'm practically out, spotting is now old blood which is a sign she's on her way, glad in a twisted way as now I can get onto the next cycle.

Fx'd for you though :)

Okay this thread is BRILLIANT! What a rollercoaster journey I've been on reading this thread over the past few hours! I feel inspired - Can I join you please?

I am a serial tester and it's really starting to get me down...negative after negative after negative...

I'm due on my period today and have already tested this morning (and many days before now!) but I am determined not to bother next month. There is literally no benefit to it at all!

When is it 'okay' to test?! I do feel like AF is coming - cramps, sore boobs etc, but I keep convincing myself those are pregnancy symptoms too...NIGHTMARE!!!

Hi ladies,
I'm currently driving myself mental wondering what if. I was going to try to wait until monday to test because I wasn't sure when I actually ovulated but I'm currently thinking i need to know. I'm just really scared of a bfn.

Hope we're all having a nice weekend.

Morning all. So here's the story...

Started spotting last Friday, light pink in colour for 2 days then on Sunday we dtd and spotting became more brown. It has been getting darker and slightly more in amount, but not enough to wear a sanitary towel. AF was due on Friday, all I had was old blood and the same yesterday, we went to the beach so I used a tampon and when I took it out there was only a little amount of old blood. AF is now technically 2 days late but said I would wait until today to test. I've just done a cheapy dip test that is 20miu and it is negative. There is absolutely no pain or bloated feeling like I would normally get.

So my question is.... Should I count AF as the old blood or wait until I bleed?

Going back pages and pages the rule was if you pee on it post a pic but I'm on my iPad and can't do it. It's definitely negative. I'm so confused I really want either a positive or AF to come so I can get cracking with the next cycle :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->