Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

It's hard to say really Andrea, cos it is possible to have a really light AF and for that to be normal but then they do say day 1 is first day you see red blood which you haven't yet. How many DPO are you today? You're not out til she shows but I know what you mean about either wanting a BFP or AF to show.

I think the old witch is playing tricks on me. I was certain yesterday afternoon that I was starting with AF but I've had literally 1 wipe of bright red blood and nothing at all since then. I'm sure I'm out so I'm trying really hard to ignore the little voice saying maybe you are, but I would just like to move onto next cycle now. Why is it that you can have perfectly normal cycles until TTC and then it all goes to pot once you start paying attention?

Annio, I ask as I can say something that might get you far too overexcited for no reason, but in my case relates to being 9 dpo. Want it, or is hope not helpful?

I'm not sure how many dpo cos i was only really going on cm which is much harder when trying! I'm either 15 days or about 10.

Well my unhelpful comment is that I had that exact thing on 9 dpo and it Really confused me! Found out I was pregnant on 15 dpo ;-)

well, only time will tell. I just need to find something to occupy me today.

that made me smile. I'm definitely out now though so on to next cycle.

Hey. Sorry I went into hiding yesterday. I'm 20dpo today and AF is 3 days late. Spotting has all but stopped today. I was just reading on dr google that some women don't get a positive hpt until up to 12 weeks pregnant!

I don't have any pregnancy symptoms and I don't feel at all stressed, just impatient! Hope you get some good news soon annio

Sorry Annio :hugs: Hopefully this next cycle will bring you what you want! :thumbup:

Andrea, how's your spotting? Stopped completely or starting again? When are you planning on peeing on a stick?

Morning Plastik

spotting is 1-2 drops per day... i've called the triage nurse as I can't get a doctors appointment until they think I really need one! Also I went to our local maternity unit for an appointment and they said unless I've had a positive hpt they won't see me. I just want to talk to someone :shrug:

how are you doing over in the refugee club?

erm....... :happydance:

21dpo :happydance:
please don't be evap please don't be evap please don't be evap :happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_1248.jpg
    IMG_1248.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 19
I don't understand those tests! But ooh! Fingers crossed! When will you try another? Fmu is good...

its the very faint line to the left of the dark one!!!! i'm off to but a digi now to use first thing tomorrow!!

I spoke to the doctor, she said that due to all the old blood that pregnancy was unlikely and to book in for a smear. She also said to carry on taking folic acid and having intercourse! she did make me laugh at that. I didn't tell her i'd just had a faint positive as it was 3rd pee today so i'll get a digi and do it in the morning and then call the doctors.

No more unpaid days off for me if this is for real!!! (i'm self employed!) EEEEk i've got to try and keep it secret!! DH is really happy :D

I've been missing out on all the action Yea Andrea that really looks like a positive to me. If those test are Amazon Chepeas I have never had an evap line on them they are always as white as a sheet lol. Until my Chemical :nope:
So I m feeling positive that you got your BFP!! Keep us posted. :dust:

Annio so sorry your out lots of :dust::dust: this cycle.

AFM- not much to report other than being 5dpo and I am very relaxed at this stage. Freak out at time is from 11dpo onwards. Ahh the joys of TCC

Ive been popping in to catch up on things once in a while but havent commenting since we are on a break from TTC at the moment but saw Andrea's possible BFP and had to say something! I think I can see something on your test so hopefully this is it for you and wanted to throw a little :dust: your way! Hopefully you get your BFP on the digi!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->