Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Andrea :happydance::happydance: whooopies! I knew it!:happydance: congrats hun H&H 9months :happydance:

Lotus - I would love me a May Munchkin too (it would be a perfect bday pressy and a annivesary pressy for me and DH)

more babies - hapy TWW - hoping ur BFP is just around :happydance:

welcome baby1 - glad you could join us :flower: FX'd you get ur BFP soon:hugs:

AFM: well - today got my "first AF" since the MC :happydance: we'll be :sex: every other day...until next AF/BFP :thumbup:

FX'd we get some MOre BFP's in this thread :happydance:

Welcome baby1 this is a great place to get support as a non tester. All the best for this cycle.

Morebabies glad you will be trying again soon. Great time to see how your cycle plays out while not TCC.

Mummywant2be best of luck with this.cycle and every day bd.

As for me 11dpo a few little things but not much in a way of symptoms. I am not even tempted to test so that's good just waiting it out.

Hey Ladies,

Hoping that I can join as well. It has taken me awhile but I have finally read through this entire thread! I have always thought that testing early would make me an emotional wreck so was happy to find this thread.

I am on cycle two of TTC after NTNP since December 2011. From December until June 2012 I did not have a period as I was quite ill with Crohn's and lost a ton of weight. I am currently 7 DPO but just started having some spotting/cramping today so I am not sure if AF is on her way or what...I am quite upset as last cycle FF said my LP was only 9 days so if AF is here I likely have a problem in that area.

I have also been crazy emotional lately. Myself and a bunch of my friends went to my cottage for my friend's shower/bachlorette this past weekend and I was a wreck the whole time. This was likely also due to the fact that one of my good friends told us she was pregnant. I was really hoping to get a break from the whole TTC thing this weekend so while I am so happy for my friend, (they have been trying for over a year), I was devestated and ended up having a good cry to myself behind the garage with one of my other friends. That was the first time I had ever felt that way about any of my friends becoming pregnant and it was awful :cry:

Anyway, sorry for the long rambling post. Looking forward to chatting with you all soon!

The midwife didn't call me back but I bit the bullet and did a. Clear blue and it came up positive in about 30 seconds :happydance: so very excited at the moment, first appointment is on 27th Sept, that does seem really far away but I'm on holiday for 2 weeks before that so it'll come round really quickly x

Congrats Andrea! Wishing you a H&H nine months!

yeah andrea! hooray!!! hope you keep on feeling no symptoms cause, believe me, those first trimester symptoms are no fun at all ... keep us posted!

Welcome Mrs Eddie,
Well we all have experienced the challenges of TCC and when your trying and friends are getting pregnant it can be so hard. Sometimes it is good to cry and get it out.

It is good your monitoring your cycle and if you have concerns of LP you can let your Dr know and explain why.

Good Luck we are here for each other

Welcome Mrs Eddie,
Well we all have experienced the challenges of TCC and when your trying and friends are getting pregnant it can be so hard. Sometimes it is good to cry and get it out.

It is good your monitoring your cycle and if you have concerns of LP you can let your Dr know and explain why.

Good Luck we are here for each other

Thanks Lotus Womb! AF is definitely here so I am going to see my Doctor tomorrow and my naturopath on Saturday. Hopefully we can figure out what's going on.

It is great to know that this is a place where I can give/receive support. TTC is way more emotional than I thought so am happy to have some ladies to share the journey with!

Hello all, well I'm a few days into my 2WW now and a full 2 weeks until I test if AF hasn't arrived. Trying not to symptom spot but today have had absolutely loads of CM (sorry if TMI for you then stop reading now!). It's a bit like lotion - not had it like this before and certainly not this amount. Know I shouldn't be thinking anything of it but can't help but wonder....
Hope everyone else is doing ok
Don't think I said congrats to Andrea yet - have a H&H 9 months!
Baby dust to everyone still trying
:dust:

Baby 1 I had really thick cm at 8dpo a lot more than normal now gone back to watery and creamy. It so hard not to symtom spot. We just need to get through. I am 12dpo today due on Thursday really hoping for BFP won't test till Monday.

Hey ladies not feeling confident, feeling emotional no symptoms 13dpo. I like to be miss positive but not feeling that today. Sorry for the mini moan

Hello everyone, wishing you all the best of luck! I have learned not to test too early because my cycles tend to be a little long (35-38 avg), but I tested this morning on cd 35 because I'm 20 dpo. This was a hard wait, but... BFP! :bfp: My husband said I could test if I wanted to, and I was only about 90% sure I wanted to, but I figured since I've been charting I've never gone this long after ovulation before my period started so it was time. I also want to encourage those of you who have been TTC for awhile- I had a miscarriage in March 2011 and we've been actively trying again for almost a year. So, keep trying and don't lose hope!

Lotus womb - so sorry you're feeling rubbish. Without getting hopes up I've read that a lot of people get their BFP when they don't have any symptoms at all so hoping that's the case with you.
Sending you big hugs :hugs:

Congrats Java - hope that you have a H&H 9 months!

I'm 6dpo and already going stir crazy, having to keep myself busy to stop myself buying in pregnancy tests! Am determined to hold out until Sept 10th unless AF has already shown by them

Baby dust to everyone :dust:

Java - Massive Congratulations on your deserved BFP :happydance: H&H 9months...

baby1 - holding out will save you some moola too on buying tests - glad you willing to waiti till the 10th to test..when is AF due?

Lotus - you aint out yet - no sysmptoms can be BFP...FX'd for your BFP - :hugs: chin up!

AFM: done with AF,now off to interest:hugs:ing stuff...:sex: every other day :blush: Here's to May Munchkins :happydance::happydance:

Java big congratulations that on BFP!!!
Thanks ladies for your support. I am out AF came last night.

Sorry to hear that! Hope you get past the disappointment to the stage of seeing the new cycle as another opportunity quickly - hang in there!

So sorry to hear that Lotus, big hugs to you! On the bright side it looks like you, me and Mummy are all on close to the same schedule (I'm CD4) so we can go through this upcoming TWW together. Fx that this is our month!

Huge congrats Java, you must be so excited!

Baby1, I have my Fx for you. Good on you for holding out re testing. I hope that you get your :bfp: very soon!

Java - Massive Congratulations on your deserved BFP :happydance: H&H 9months...

baby1 - holding out will save you some moola too on buying tests - glad you willing to waiti till the 10th to test..when is AF due?

Lotus - you aint out yet - no sysmptoms can be BFP...FX'd for your BFP - :hugs: chin up!

AFM: done with AF,now off to interest:hugs:ing stuff...:sex: every other day :blush: Here's to May Munchkins :happydance::happydance:

Thanks mummywant2be - that's what I'm trying to tell myself too! I'm due on the 6th but DH goes away that morning and I don't normally come on until the evening and determined not to test until it's actually late! He's home the evening of the 9th so (as long as AF hasn't arrived of course) I'll test either that morning or the next evening.

Had some really sharp pains today.... have endo so trying not to read to much into it but as normal getting a wee bit hopeful as I'd be at the right time for implantation....!

So sorry Lotus! Stupid :witch: !

Mummy, hope you getting some good babymaking in!!!

All you other ladies, GOOD LUCK!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->