Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

andrea, don't despair! i almost wrote you to warn that the line won't necessarily get darker. i remember a few weeks after finding out i was pregnant i decided to take the last pregnancy test in the closet just for the fun of seeing an actual, dark line. (the one i got when i found out i was pregnant was much fainter than yours!) i was so disappointed to find that the line was STILL incredibly faint. pregnancy tests vary from one to the next. the only thing that matters is that you got two lines, both within the time limits. i believe you are pregnant.

Andrea sorry your going through uncertanty. I think you should go to your Dr and take it from there. A line is a line withing the time limit. On another thread someone thought they were out spotting on and of from 12 to 15dpo they got a faint positive but new blue dyes were some times false positives so she went to the dollar store and got some test it was still faint the next day decided to go for a digital and said pregnant. She been trying for a few years and almost can't believe it. Don't give up hope!

A line is a line hunny! get yourself to the doc,and get bloods or a digi - just to keep your mind at ease...but it's a deffo Preggo!:hugs:

Hi thanks for the advice.

I love that you were in your pj's in a field Justme, that made me actually lol!!

I called my doctors this morning and she referred me to my local midwife centre, so I called them and told them everything, the receptionist said she'd ask a midwife to call me back, but they booked me in for an appointment in September. She had to check that it woul be ok to see me just over 10 weeks for my first appointment, so they obviousley think its a viable pregnancy but I guess i'll find out when I speak to the midwife later.

Although they seem to have the ball rolling i'll still err on the side of caution until I get more peace of mind. I spoke to my mum about it earlier and she has obviously been looking on dr google as she sent me a link that said exactly what you've said TryTry, that some :bfp: lines dont get darker for some time.

As for the Mexican Party tomorrow i'll take some non-alcoholic beers with me. I have to ride my bike on Tuesday as my car is going to the doctors and I need to get about. I'll be careful and wear my helmet :D

On the plus side, I have achey side boobs and feel quite nauseus and have a headache

Well it looks like a positive to me, however if you have any doubts it might be worth trying another more sensitive test, if it's negative is it better to know sooner rather than later?

How sensitive is the digi in comparison to the other test you used?

https://peeonastick.com used to have the sensitivities listed on there somewhere.

I did look and the cheapy ones are 20 and the digi is 25 I don't know which is more sensitive?

The 20 is more sensitive. I feel like I'm a bit late to the party but i've been on nights so i'm catching up - congrats andrea! That definitely looks like a bfp to me. Has the midwife called you back yet? Hope you get an answer soon.

AFM, i'm having the most annoying AF ever. I always, always without fail bleed for five days in a specific pattern, but this month i've been stopping and starting all over the place. i should just be slight old blood spotting by today but still quite heavy flow. Also still cramping and my sore boobs are only just starting to get better. I just want her over and done with to get back to trying. grrrr.

The midwife didn't call me back but I bit the bullet and did a. Clear blue and it came up positive in about 30 seconds :happydance: so very excited at the moment, first appointment is on 27th Sept, that does seem really far away but I'm on holiday for 2 weeks before that so it'll come round really quickly x

Yea Andrea congrates. I know you don't get faint lines on those cheapy For know reason but always nice to confirm with a more expensive test. Well now you can try and just enjoy until your appointment. So how you feeling?

Thanks lotus. I still feel just like me which is why I've been in denial I think! I don't have any major symptoms at all a bit of achey bb's around the sides and some light headedness on and off but other than that absolutely normal :)

YAY, congrats! :) See it was worth taking the digi afterall. The appointment will be here before you know it.

Don't forget to pop over to the refugee thread to say hi. :) https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...yone-else-not-test-early-refugee-club-18.html

Yay Andrea!!! I knew it :happydance: Remember to pop over to the refugee thread like Panda suggested.

I also had a giggle at JustMe's field pynamas!! :rofl:

Ok this is the 2nd thread I have see April Munchkins sig I so want a May Munchkins Andrea lol. It's cute love it.

Hi everyone, is it ok if I join in this thread? This is our 6th cycle TTC and every month so far I have done at least 6 tests - always :bfn: so then I'm gutted and even when AF shows I'm still trying to convince myself that I might actually be pregnant.... DH realised what was going on so I've promised him that I will only test when he's there to support me and once AF is late. Well I reckon my AF is due 6th Sept so would test on the 7th except that DH is away then! So I'm going to try and wait it out until either AF arrives or DH is back and I test on the 10th. It's going to kill me so could do with some support!

Im officially in what would be my TWW. Im interested to see what "symptoms" I get since we are on our short break from TTC. Im kind of hoping I get some so they will be easier to ignore when we get back to trying in just over a month. Im also looking forward to not using condoms again.. aside from loving the lack of clean up, I think they're irritating me. :dohh: Anyways since I didnt pay attention enough to my cycles before starting TTC im taking advantage of it now in hopes of not getting to stressed and crazy about it when we get back into things!

Welcome baby1!! Good luck!!! And not testing is definitely better as hard as it may be. Easier on your mind and your money :winkwnk:

I love Munchkin too! I actually use to call my youngest daughter this, which got shortened to Munchy and then again to Munch.. which I actually call her more than her own name. Funny DH and I were just talking about this and how at some point she's probably going to insist I dont call her that.. made me sad. Time goes by too fast. I really hope I get my July baby (or at least shortly thereafter) I need another Munchkin! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->