Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Hello girls, can I join you? I've had a nightmare since coming off bc in feb, cycles ranging from 28 to 52 so going to docs today as I've got cysts and want to find out if they're affecting my fertility. On a positive note though this month I felt hopeful I'd ovulated as had 4 days clear cm with a 3lb weight gain and a sharp pain in lower abdomen a week past monday.bd'd twice during that time and have had really sensitive nipples for days now (on cd 33) so hopeful...going to test on 15th if no af. X

Lotus - we in this together lets do this hun :hugs:

Plastik please do tell the pregnant fairies to send us some babydust over here?:hugs:

welcome SS83 - FX'd for your BFP :flower:

Mrs Eddie - yeay cycle buddies - cd5 for me today :thumbup:

Hello girls, can I join you? I've had a nightmare since coming off bc in feb, cycles ranging from 28 to 52 so going to docs today as I've got cysts and want to find out if they're affecting my fertility. On a positive note though this month I felt hopeful I'd ovulated as had 4 days clear cm with a 3lb weight gain and a sharp pain in lower abdomen a week past monday.bd'd twice during that time and have had really sensitive nipples for days now (on cd 33) so hopeful...going to test on 15th if no af. X

Hi there and welcome! I came off BC in Feb as well after 15+ years on it. Have endometriosis and ovarian probs. My cycles were all over the place but I think they're settling down now hopefully :thumbup: Off to have a scan in a month or so and review with the gynaecologist so hopefully he can start helping me out if I'm not successful by then!
Got all Fx'd for you :hugs:

Hello girls, can I join you? I've had a nightmare since coming off bc in feb, cycles ranging from 28 to 52 so going to docs today as I've got cysts and want to find out if they're affecting my fertility.

Welcome SS! I got off bc in November 2011 and had crazy cycles too; in fact they are still a little bit wacky. Hopefully yours begin to even out soon.

bfp august 30th :happydance:

Huge congrats Kathleen!

Mrs Eddie - yeay cycle buddies - cd5 for me today :thumbup:

I'm CD5 as well Mummy! I have a good feeling about September, hope it brings lots more :bfp: for all the ladies here!

I think I am going to try SMEP this month. Anyone else trying anything new?

Hey ladies, been MIA for a bit - doing nights is messing me up. How's it going for everyone? I'm currently 1 - 2 dpo so officially back in the tww. Doing my best not to symptom spot.

Congrates Katheleen on your BFP
Annio best of luck for this 2WW ahead. It's so hard not to symtom spot.

Well cd5 today and readying myself for this cycle. Thank you guys for your support took this month pretty hard very emotional more so then usual. Anyway glad that a few of us are close in our cycle. Thinking about going to get some a acupuncture I have heard great things about it. I will keep you all posted.

So sorry for that lotus, here's hoping this will be your month!

Yea! I wanna be knocked up lmao!!

My DB does not want to know about anything but my fertile time which I call freak week lol:haha: . Thats fine becasue I have you guys to talk too.
I love this thread as there is no pressure to test early either.

You guys are fab!!!

I am CD6 where is everyone in their cycle and when do you expect to Ov. Mine should be next Friday 14th ish!!

Well girls...af looks like she's shown up...but...that's my cycle gone from 27, 51, 42 and now 35...could this finally be a sign of a regular cycle trying to establish itself? I hope so! It also means I have to call my gp tomorrow to get my blood tests booked in to see if I'm ovulating so I'm weirdly okay about no bfp as af may be the start of good things :) how is everyone else?*

cd9 for me Lotus..and hopefully will O by next week wednesday(cd17) but Bd'ng every other day - no OPK's for me...

SS so sorry Af showed but look in the bright side - the tests will hopefully give you an idea if there is something wrong and get it treated. :hugs:

cd9 for me Lotus..and hopefully will O by next week wednesday(cd17) but Bd'ng every other day - no OPK's for me...

SS so sorry Af showed but look in the bright side - the tests will hopefully give you an idea if there is something wrong and get it treated. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->