Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Hi, can I join in?

Im 14dpo today and have still
not tested despite having cramping for the past 2 weeks and really sensitive nipples for the past 3 days!

I've not tested yet as it's my ds birthday this week and we have family here so will wait til fri... Dpo18, I should have missed my af by then too!

Good luck to you all, I look forward to reading about your journeys x

Annio any updates and how are you feeling.

Welcome TomsMommy sounds like your doing great. I would do the same wait till 18dpo if you can. Lots of luck ladies for your BFP

AFM few days in on fertile days should ov Friday around there so just gonna keep bd

Just the same really. I have managed not to test yet cos I've been busy. Oh well it's tuesday tomorrow. trying really hard not to get my hopes up too much though because my body may just be tricking me.

Welcome Tom's Mummy, i'm extremely impressed that you are holding out so well! fingers crossed for you!

Baby dust to all!

Welcome Toms Mummy! Fx that the witch stays away.

Yay Mummy and Lotus, let's catch that eggy! CD15 for me as well. Temp drop this morning and EWCM so hopefully this is OV day! Currently in the midst of a BD marathon! I so hope that this is our month!

Annio, good on you for holding off until tomorrow. I am sending a ton of :dust: your way!

Baby1 any updates?

Welcome Tom's mummy - they sound like good symptoms!!

I tested again this morning (AF supposedly due last Thurs but really looking back at my symptoms I could have ovulated later than I thought...) and still a BFN. As I say I could have my dates out so we'll have to wait and see. I have had continual cramping for 5 days now, my boobs hurt and my nipples are ultra sensitive. Know they're all signs of impending AF but they're not usual for me - I normally don't start with any cramps or anything until day 2 of my period.
So going to try and take my mind off it for a few days. If AF hasn't arrived by the end of this week I'll be a good few days late even with adjusted dates so will test again this weekend..... isn't it awful when your brain tells you you're out but you heart is clinging onto the slightest possibility that you've still got a chance?

Welcome Tom's mummy - they sound like good symptoms!!

I tested again this morning (AF supposedly due last Thurs but really looking back at my symptoms I could have ovulated later than I thought...) and still a BFN. As I say I could have my dates out so we'll have to wait and see. I have had continual cramping for 5 days now, my boobs hurt and my nipples are ultra sensitive. Know they're all signs of impending AF but they're not usual for me - I normally don't start with any cramps or anything until day 2 of my period.
So going to try and take my mind off it for a few days. If AF hasn't arrived by the end of this week I'll be a good few days late even with adjusted dates so will test again this weekend..... isn't it awful when your brain tells you you're out but you heart is clinging onto the slightest possibility that you've still got a chance?

Hope is never a bad thing Baby1. I have my fx for you!

well ladies, I'm 1 day late (12dpo) with no sign of the :witch: showing up and BFN. I guess I just wait it out.

How's everyone else getting on?

Exciting Annio!!! Well don't for being so strong! Just think, every day you don't test and AF stays away, it becomes more and more likely that you'll see that :bfp: !!

Lotus, good luck!!! Keep up the bd'ing and catch that eggy!!

Everyone else, good luck!! I'm always popping in here to see how you ladies are doing!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

hello ladies,

how is everyone doing? hows the cycle treating url?

Annio:FX FX FX'd you'll be our 13 BFP :happydance:

where are you ladies in your cycle?

:flower: welcome Tom's mummy glad you could join us...well done for holding out on testing!FX'd its a BFP for you!:hugs:

Plastik: thanks for checking on us! and please do spread some loads of babydust our way!:thumbup:

AFM: CD17 today and very sensitive and sore nipples! i'm thinking strong Ovulation/or Af wana come early ?:wacko: oh well...

Yes Plastik, send lots of that :dust: our way please!

Baby, I hope you figure out what's going on soon. As you said, you likely OVed late so there is still hope!

Annio, I have my FX for you! It's great that you have been able to hold off testing for so long. I really hope that in a few days you'll be telling us all about your :bfp:

AFM, CD17 as well. Thought for sure that I OVed on CD15 but had a slight temp drop today so not sure. TMI but lots of EWCM for the past three days (today included) and cramping for the past two.

Am also more than a little peeved at my DH today. We are supposed to be trying SMEP this month but he was "way too tired" last night to BD. I would have felt some slight bit of sympathy for him but he spent the majority of the night playing with the stupid Ipad and the new Apple TV gadget he just got, :growlmad: So I come home from yoga, tired but willing and he was all nonchalant about things, no biggie, we can just pick up from where we left off tomorrow. Um no, I'm most fertile NOW. I swear sometimes guys just don't get it!

Big :hugs: to all!

I'm loving reading this thread girls, everyone's so supportive :flower:

good luck annio fx'd for you :)

happy BDing baby1 x

Oh I should say, I caved and tested yesterday... Dpo14 and BFN :(.... I've only been off pill for 4 weeks so not even sure I o'd but been getting positive symptoms! I'm just going to wait another week now, see if AF Shows up (1st real one since pill) then test again if no show x

Hello ladies! One more month to go and I can get back to TTC again! Now that I've had a chance to watch my cycle for a month so far I've found that all the "symptoms" I convinced myself meant I was possibly pregnant were really just period symptoms so I think it'll be good for me when we get back at it next cycle. Definitely wont be looking into my "symptoms" anymore because I had every single one this past cycle NOT TTC!

Anyways good luck to all you ladies who are still out there and I look forward to joining who ever is left next cycle! :winkwink:

Yes Plastik, send lots of that :dust: our way please!

Baby, I hope you figure out what's going on soon. As you said, you likely OVed late so there is still hope!

Annio, I have my FX for you! It's great that you have been able to hold off testing for so long. I really hope that in a few days you'll be telling us all about your :bfp:

AFM, CD17 as well. Thought for sure that I OVed on CD15 but had a slight temp drop today so not sure. TMI but lots of EWCM for the past three days (today included) and cramping for the past two.

Am also more than a little peeved at my DH today. We are supposed to be trying SMEP this month but he was "way too tired" last night to BD. I would have felt some slight bit of sympathy for him but he spent the majority of the night playing with the stupid Ipad and the new Apple TV gadget he just got, :growlmad: So I come home from yoga, tired but willing and he was all nonchalant about things, no biggie, we can just pick up from where we left off tomorrow. Um no, I'm most fertile NOW. I swear sometimes guys just don't get it!

Big :hugs: to all!

DHs - can't live with them can't live without them eh?! Thanks for your support! :thumbup:

Oh I should say, I caved and tested yesterday... Dpo14 and BFN :(.... I've only been off pill for 4 weeks so not even sure I o'd but been getting positive symptoms! I'm just going to wait another week now, see if AF Shows up (1st real one since pill) then test again if no show x

FX for you Toms Mummy! I know when I first came off the pill my cycles were a bit wonky so you may have Oved later than you thought.

Anyways good luck to all you ladies who are still out there and I look forward to joining who ever is left next cycle! :winkwink:

Looking forward to having you back More Babies!

QUOTE]DHs - can't live with them can't live without them eh?! Thanks for your support! :thumbup:[/QUOTE]

I know! I almost feel bad for my early rant as we have since made up. I am actually really lucky as my DH is an awesome guy. I swear that sometimes guys just don't understand the stress that us ladies go through with TTC. We're the ones tracking everything, trying to make sure we BD on the right days. I try not to be too stressed out about perfect timing but because I was so excited about trying SMEP I may have freaked out a tiny bit...:blush:

DH and I had a similar thing last month (we're not doing SMEP but just lots of BDing at the right time :winkwink:) I had a freak out when he was too tired one night. It wasn't until the end of the month when he saw how disappointed I was when AF came that he realised how much it had meant to me. This month he's come right through - BD'd all the way through a chest infection with a temperature and a cough, bless him! :thumbup:

awww that's so sweet!

She's still not showed and I don't even feel like she's coming. I just need an answer. I tested today and bfn.

Aw Baby big :thumbup: to your hubby! I really hope that all that well timed BDing paid off for you guys! We got "back on schedule" last night. At this point I am pretty sure that I am about 3DPO but have to put in one more temp for FF to give me the much anticipated OV date and lines!

Wait a few days and then test again Annio! Don't give up hope until the :witch: shows up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->