Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Yes yes yes!! Dragging so much! Still dont know when actually to test as not sure exact date AF is due just totally guessing....think i 7 dpo........no symptoms at all ! Need some serious distraction this week! ;-)

congrats on the BFP :happydance:

Toms - 2ww is total torture! :nope:

baby1 - so sorry hun! :hugs: when is ur appointment with the gynae?

Lotus - FX'd that was enough and will be getting more BFP's in this thread. :happydance:

AFM: cd22 for me today - and i refuse to drink alcohol or take pain killers as I am Pregnant until proven otherwise!:haha:
let the obsessions:wacko::haha: begin!

how is evryone else holding up?

anyone having symptoms so far?

Hey ladies! Just started TTC my husband and I's first child last month. After one and a half OPKs, finally received a positive yesterday! Hopefully I don't crack and test too early. Not too sure when to expect AF though. Stopped BCPs early last month and I was always irregular before BCPs.

BABY DUST TO EVERYONE! <3

Hey ladies,

Baby1, sorry to hear that, our bodies are so cruel somtimes.

Mama Perez, welcome and I hope your stay here is a short one.

Fingers crossed and baby dust to all the ladies in the tww!

AFM, I'm still waiting. I've tested and BFN so I'm starting to feel I must be out, but on the other hand I'm on CD30 and I've not had a cycle longer the 23 days ever (except when on BCP but I don't think that counts). I'm so frustrated because I can practically set my watch by my cycles... or rather I could before I started TTC! Oh well. I'll wait a couple more days then test again.

Wow, things have been busy here over the last few days! First, thank you all for your support and kind words. We had an awesome time at the wedding!

Tom's Mum: It would be awesome to be bump buddies with my friends. Two of our other close friends just had babies as well so they will all be somewhat close in age. FX that AF stays away!

Lotus Womb: Don't stress yourself out about BD timing. You've done everything that you can and I'm sure it was more than enough. Fingers crossed that you'll be telling us all about your :bfp: soon!

Kristy_Lamb: Huge congrats hun! Wishing you a H&H 9 months!

Baby 1: Big :hugs: sweetie! I am so sorry that this is not the result that you wanted but at least you are not in limbo anymore and you can start focusing on your next cycle. I remember my first cycle actively TTC I was convinced I was preggers and had a ton of symptoms. It is awful how are bodies can trick us from time to time. I hope that your doctor is able to provide you with some answers and piece of mind.

Mummy Want: Way to be positive girl! I try not to drink or take meds during the TWW as well, though I did cheat on Saturday night, (I figure a wedding is an exception to the rule).

Welcome Mama Perez!

Annio: So sorry that you are still in limbo Hun! Is it possible that maybe you Oved late this cycle? Your still in until :witch: shows, have my FX for you!

AFM: Currently 7DPO. Only symptoms that I have are sore nipples, (ususally get sore boobs before AF though), and cramping/bloating, (again could be AF signs). I have also had some brown spotting this cycle, (during my OV week and on 3DPO), which I have not had before. Right now I actually think that I have gotten a cold because I am a bit run down and have a continually runny nose but that makes sense given that we were outside in the somewhat cold weather most of the day on Saturday.

Sending everyone on here lots of :dust:. Hoping for lots more BFPs!!!

Annio hang in there and wait and see. Not over yet.

Mrs Eddie glad you had a good weekend. 2ww is such a limbo.

Afm I am 5 dpo not much to report just trying to be relaxed and really hope this is my cycle.

Wow thanks so much everyone, really do feel touched to have so much support. Am feeling quite positive about things today. Am going to give soy isoflavones ago this cycle so we'll see.
Lotus - DH is a bit set against temping so it's not really something I'd consider at the moment.... maybe in the future but I think I'm willing not to push it with DH at the moment.

Mummywanttobe - I have an MRI scan in October so probably see gynae in November after he has results. Can't remember if I've said on this thread (so sorry if I'm repeating) but a few years ago I had a lap to remove endo and they found some cancerous cells. Pretty horrible at time - there was talk of a hysterectomy and I was only 27 but we agreed on yearly scans to check for recurrence and I promised to not TTC until I had a couple of years of clear scans. So this will be my first time seeing him since TTC and he has said in the past that if I'd not conceived after 6 months they would 'start helping' whatever that means!!

Babydust to all you lovely ladies :dust:

Gosh, all you ladies are ridiculously sweet on here. I hope everyone's holding strong on their TWW and that it concludes in BFPs!!!

Wow, Baby1 that must have been really scarry! So glad that they were able to remove everything. I have my FX crossed that all goes well with your scan.

Thanks Lotus! It was nice to get away and have a break. Good for you for taking the relaxed approach. I am trying to do that this time as well, though it is difficult!

So 8DPO right now. Still really bloated and crampy with sore nipples and shooting pains in my breasts and sometimes in my vagina, (very bizarre). Also, have been peeing more than normal the past few days but I have also been drinking a lot of water due to this cold...

Has anyone else ever had FF move their crosshairs even though they are sure that they Oved on a specific day? It just tried to move mine now but I almost always Ov on CD15 and had EWCM and ovulation pains that day. The day that it tried to move it to I am pretty sure I did not Ov, none of those symptoms. My temps have been a bit off, (taking them slightly earlier than normal), do you think that could be causing the problem?

What a cool thread! Can I join?? I got my first chemical last month and I am never testing again unless I miss my period for days!!!! I am due the 28th this month and luckily I have a wedding to go to from 27-30 so its gonna ease me into my first month of not testing early :)

Hi all and welcome to the new ladies!
Mrs Eddie - those sound like very promising signs, keeping everything crossed for you! Don't use FF I'm afraid so I'm no help there :-(
I'm on cd 3 today and starting 4 days of soy tonight to see if I can force an earlier ovulation!!
This month I'm going to test on the 20th which will be cd 35 if no AF. By my 'average' cycle AF will be 4 days late. I was going to hold out until cd 42 which would make me late even by my longest cycle but I'm at a wedding on the 20th and am going to want to know if I can drink or not. :thumbup: And to be quite frank waiting for a whole six week cycle before I can POAS is just too much for me!
So by my average cycle I'm well within keeping to the ethos of this thread but by my longest cycle I'm being naughty and testing early!!! :winkwink:

Wow, lots of chat over the last few days :)

My AF is due in the next couple of days and I can really feel it!... Lots of cramping and backache! I test on Thurs so we'll see but not hopeful although I do have lots of White CM.... is this a good sign?? And sore nipples which is unusual for me before AF!

Welcome Koj518! There are a great bunch of ladies here and I know that you will find lots of great support.

Thanks so much Baby1! I am trying not to get my hopes up too much as I've done that before only to be crushed when AF shows. I have been feeling quite blah for the past few days so also wondering if this cold is getting worse. It sounds like you are taking a lot of proactive steps this cycle and I have my FX for you. I really hope October is your lucky month! :dust:

Toms Mum: I have heard that creamy CM and sore nipples are both good signs. Mine hurt like crazy right now too. Fx that you will be telling us about your :bfp: soon!

Also, I should have mentioned in my earlier post (talking about FF moving my Ov date), that I also experienced a major temp drop on CD15 as well; the one of CD20 was only slight...

Hi Ladies!! I can't tell you how much this thread helped me when we were trying!! Turned me from a poas addict to something a bit (just a bit) more relaxed!!

Just though I'd pop by and send loads of babydust to all!! Looking forward to some nice :bfp: soon from all of you!!

:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

Hey ladies. AF finally started which in a way is a relief because now i can just move on to the next cycle.

How's everyone else getting on.

Hey ladies. AF finally started which in a way is a relief because now i can just move on to the next cycle.

How's everyone else getting on.

Ah sending you hugs, glad you're getting to move onto a new cycle rather than being stuck in limbo :hugs2:

So sorry Annio, sending you huge :hugs: As Baby1 said, at least you are no longer in limbo and can get started on your next cycle. Sending you buckets of :dust: for October!

AFM, 9DPO as of today. Still experiencing similar symptoms and also feeling nauseaus, always around lunchtime. Again, I have been dealing with some sort of bug since Sunday, so this may be a side effect of that. I am also super BLOATED. Not just my lower abdomen either, basically starts under few inches under my breast. Very weird, I have never had that before.

Sending lots of :dust: to all of you ladies and hoping we'll be hearing about some :bfp: very soon, (as of tomorrow hopefully, fx Tom's Mum).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->