Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Hi guys! I am just in my first month ttc and i am already bursting to test and i only 3DPO! :-/ really want to hold out till the witch is due but seems like a looooong way away!!everyone is doing so well baby dust all around!!

Hi twinkletoe... This is my 1st cycle ttc too, I have a lot of respect for those who have to do it months/yrs on end! X

Hi toms mummy! You are so right people here are just so amazing and positive i hope we can be as strong if it takes a while ! Hopefully with all this baby dust floating about everyone will get their BFP!! When is everyone next testing? I am flying to Spain the day my AF is due so that will be an interesting flight! ;-)

Ooh Spain? Hols?

I've already tested with 2 cheapies at 8 & 10 dpo :blush:.... Bfn ofcourse! Will test again in 5 days time when AF due.

Just thinking? Can you take pg tests on the plane? :haha:

Hey ladies. Have not been online for a few days*
yea MoreBabies glad you will be TCC again soon.
Annio hope you have some good news soon.
Best of luck Toms mummy for your BFP
Great to have you guys join us who are new loving the positive vibe.

Afm I think I ov today maybe tommorow had real dark positives Tuesday and Wednesday. I have had extra watery cm sorry tmi and Breast hurting more than usual for ov* try get another bd in and then the wait starts

Welcome Twinkletoe! Glad that you are loving the vibe here; this is an awesome and supportive group of ladies to chat with!

I got some news today. Another one of my good friends is preggers, 11 weeks now. She and my other friend who is expecting are a week apart. Am happy for her as she had an MC recently; just hope I get to join them soon. There are 6 of us who have been besties since high school so it would be awesome if three of us could be preggers together.

I'm in one of my best friend's weddings this weekend so we are heading out tomorrow to help with some stuff and attend the rehearsal party, which is a beach BBQ. Hopefully will take my mind off TTC for a bit. Will be gone until Monday, have a great weekend everyone!

Hi guys! I am just in my first month ttc and i am already bursting to test and i only 3DPO! :-/ really want to hold out till the witch is due but seems like a looooong way away!!everyone is doing so well baby dust all around!!
I'm loving reading this thread girls, everyone's so supportive :flower:
good luck annio fx'd for you :)
happy BDing baby1 x

Hi both and welcome - great to have you on board!

awww that's so sweet!
She's still not showed and I don't even feel like she's coming. I just need an answer. I tested today and bfn.

Any more news annio? Sorry you're in limbo :hugs::hugs:

Hey ladies. Have not been online for a few days*
yea MoreBabies glad you will be TCC again soon.
Annio hope you have some good news soon.
Best of luck Toms mummy for your BFP
Great to have you guys join us who are new loving the positive vibe.

Afm I think I ov today maybe tommorow had real dark positives Tuesday and Wednesday. I have had extra watery cm sorry tmi and Breast hurting more than usual for ov* try get another bd in and then the wait starts

Enjoy your BDing lotus!! :winkwink:

Welcome Twinkletoe! Glad that you are loving the vibe here; this is an awesome and supportive group of ladies to chat with!

I got some news today. Another one of my good friends is preggers, 11 weeks now. She and my other friend who is expecting are a week apart. Am happy for her as she had an MC recently; just hope I get to join them soon. There are 6 of us who have been besties since high school so it would be awesome if three of us could be preggers together.

I'm in one of my best friend's weddings this weekend so we are heading out tomorrow to help with some stuff and attend the rehearsal party, which is a beach BBQ. Hopefully will take my mind off TTC for a bit. Will be gone until Monday, have a great weekend everyone!

Have a fab wedding Mrs Eddie and hopefully you'll be bump buddies with your friends soon!!

AFM I 'm still in this horrible limbo!! Now on CD 40 of what was supposed to be a 31 day cycle.... ignore my ticker! Have had 4 BFNs so far but absolutely no sign of AF arriving. And I feel weird, very weird! I am bloated constantly, worse in the evening but throughout the day my tummy is swollen and harder than normal (having to wear loose clothes so people don't notice). Have been constipated since AF due and have had 7 days of cramping right over my womb and even lower down. I've had shooting pains in my breasts and when they're not shooting they feel heavy and my nipples cannot be touched at the moment! Oh and I have loads of white, lotion like CM which has me running to the toilet thinking AF has come. Oh and a weird thing that I'm having sneezing fits everyday? So goodness knows what is happening. When I take a hpt I know it's going to be negative but somehow it's like I don't care.... I know I'm pregnant anyway. I've stopped drinking, I refuse to take any pain killers for the pain (and normally I'd be popping them down with a glass of wine! :rofl:). Most likely it's my desperate self talking me into it but it's a definite feeling!! No choice but to ride it out! Will keep testing every few days and thinking about heading to docs in a week or so.

Have a lovely weekend everyone!! :hugs:

Thanks Lotus womb... Happy BDing :haha:

have a great weekend Mrs Eddie.... It'd be great to have close friends as bump buddies! Between me, my sis and my closest friend we have manged to completely miss being pregnant together :dohh: but there are 4 children (hope to be 5 :)) all with 1 yr age gaps so hopefully they'll all play well when older! X

Awe baby1 that sounds like a very frustrating situation! I hope something happens soon.... Preferably a bfp! ;).

Twinkletoe - welcome!

Tom'smummy - fingers crossed for you!

Lotus - happy BD!

Baby1 - I can totally relate to the whole just knowing, and also the concern that it's in your head - it's just how I feel. I have to say your symptoms sound very positive though so I have my fingers crossed for you and sending bucket loads of baby dust your way. If still no bfp over weekend I'd totally go see dr and ask for a blood test.

Lovely news about your friend mrs eddie and fingers crossed that you will be joining her soon!!

AFM, I'm now three days late and 2 days longer than my longest ever cycle. I'm nauseaous on and off, thick creamy cm, crampy, emotional, my nipples are very sore to touch (wearing clothes even irritates them) but my boobs as a whole are not sore and i'm very headachey which is not unheard of for me but I normally get 1 bad migraine a month and i've had several. I'm trying to hold off on testing for a few more days for best chance to get bfp or if it's going the other way to give AF chance to show up.

Baby dust to all!

Twinkletoe - welcome!

Tom'smummy - fingers crossed for you!

Lotus - happy BD!

Baby1 - I can totally relate to the whole just knowing, and also the concern that it's in your head - it's just how I feel. I have to say your symptoms sound very positive though so I have my fingers crossed for you and sending bucket loads of baby dust your way. If still no bfp over weekend I'd totally go see dr and ask for a blood test.

Lovely news about your friend mrs eddie and fingers crossed that you will be joining her soon!!

AFM, I'm now three days late and 2 days longer than my longest ever cycle. I'm nauseaous on and off, thick creamy cm, crampy, emotional, my nipples are very sore to touch (wearing clothes even irritates them) but my boobs as a whole are not sore and i'm very headachey which is not unheard of for me but I normally get 1 bad migraine a month and i've had several. I'm trying to hold off on testing for a few more days for best chance to get bfp or if it's going the other way to give AF chance to show up.

Baby dust to all!

Thanks hun, your symptoms sound pretty good too - well done for not testing yet. Sending baby dust right back atcha! :dust:

Goodness, Annio, you have will power!! Have you tested at all for this cycle?

Baby1 Best of luck. Hope for some good news soon for you.

Annio - well done for holding out and waiting to test. Will you be testing today? It will be great to see some more BFP.

AFM- FF put me at 3dpo yesterday so 4 today debatable if I am 2 or 3 but close so I don't think it will matter too much. DB was having many days of feeling tiried ahhhhh so only got 4 days before o and day of o so hoping it was enough this cycle. Frustrating but not going to let it stress me out.

Morning,

I lurk on this board usually, sorry, should have been more active... however I got a BFP this morning, 2 days after AF was late. I was on holiday, AF due when we flew back, but never turned up. Tested this morning to a lovely positive!!! Sharing good baby dust with you all!!!!

Fingers crossed for you Lotus Womb!... It only takes one bd X

how's everyone else doing?

My bbs are getting slowly more sore mainly around the nipple area, I have lots of white cm bit nothing else! No cramping which is making me think I'm out!... Well af due on weds so we'll see!
how's everyone

Congratulations Kirsty thanks for sharing your news always good to hear about BFP.

Toms Mummy - sounds promising hoping for some more BFP news.

Congrats Kirstylamb - great news! :happydance:
AFM after 10 days of limbo I'm out :-(
AF has arrived at cd 42 and 22 dpo..... all my symptoms were just a cruel trick my body was playing on me :cry:
Gynae appointment coming up in a couple of months, hoping they can help me...
Baby dust to us all :dust:

So sorry baby1 :hugs: the body can play some nasty tricks on us. It's good idea to go to the Dr to figure out what to do next.

Would you consider temping? Sorry I can't remember if you do already.

Aww I'm so sorry baby1... It's so frustrating when u feel ur body's giving u all the right signals for bfp!!.... Goodluck for next month x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->