Does Anyone Else Not Test Early? JOIN US (12 BFP So Far!)

Than ks Mrs Eddie!.... I am due tomorrow but I caved again and did an FRER test this morning and BFN :(... The AF cramping I was having yesterday I've not had today so we'll see! I'm hoping not to test again until I finish work for the week on Sunday! :) (We'll see!)

Than ks Mrs Eddie!.... I am due tomorrow but I caved again and did an FRER test this morning and BFN :(... The AF cramping I was having yesterday I've not had today so we'll see! I'm hoping not to test again until I finish work for the week on Sunday! :) (We'll see!)

Hope AF stays away! FX'd for you x

I don't usually test early. I think of it as a waste. My AF is due between Sept 29-Oct 1 (depending on how long my cycle decides to be this month, lol)

So I will be most likely testing on Oct 2nd.
BABY DUST TO EVERYONE!

Welcome Koj this is a great thread to be part of.

Annio sorry about AF but glad your out of limbo x

Hey plastic thanks for checking in on us. I see your 12 weeks. Glad your onto your 2nd Trimester. When will you have your scan?

Baby1 don't worry we all have our moments of weakness with poas. Stay positive.

Toms mummy stay positive too

Mrs Eddie all sounds good. I am 9dpo lots of creamy cm. some bloating and not much else. Temps seem very flat slight raise today 0.05. Ahhh the joys of 2ww.

Hey Lotus!!

I permanently stalk this thread! lol Can't believe it's already over 12 weeks, crazy! Had our 12 week scan yesterday and everything looks great! You can have a look here if you want to see the pic and details :) :hug:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...yone-else-not-test-early-refugee-club-23.html

Fx that :witch: stays away Tom's Mum! I hope that we get to hear all about your :bfp: this weekend!

Ameronica, welcome! The ladies here are amazing and will be a great support to you during your TTC journey.

Lotus, wow 9DPO already! Your symptoms sound great Lady! The TWW is the worst. I have been on edge this past week and still have awhile to wait before I test. I hope I don't go compeltely :wacko: before then.

Plastik, wow 12 weeks already, huge congrats! I hope you are feeling well.

AFM, 10 DPO which I am super pumped about as I have NEVER had an LP this long before :happydance: So no matter what else happens this cycle I am going to celebrate that. Still have the same symptoms as previoulsy mentioned, SO bloated, cramping on and off, feeling generally run down, (stupid cold), and incredibly sore nipples and breasts, (more so at night, weird).

Hope all is going well for everyone else! :dust: to everyone!

Fantastic Mrs Eddie!... Let's hope it keeps going until bfp :)

AFM... I'm out :( AF showed up this morning! It's only my 1st month ff the pill so it's also quite nice that my periods haven't been messed up and I have a nice 28 day cycle!

Good luck everyone.... I think I'll mainly be stalking for a while x

Hello girls, been a while since I was on here, so many of us struggling to keep up! So ntnp for 5 months and nothing, 6 months cycle finally seemed to be getting on track but doctor has booked me in for bloods to test for ovulation. On cd18 and waiting for ewcm. First blood test on monday. Feeling very positive, fingers crossed it happens soon. Dh getting down about it as he's been ready for a family for a long time and I waited til I was ready. Hope tests give us the all clear and if I'm ovulating we can chill out and let nature take it's course xx

I am 7dpo today... and am new to these boards! I haven't had any symptoms - that I can tell... aside from a sore lower back since yesterday and today! It is honestly driving me insane!

AFM... I'm out :( AF showed up this morning! It's only my 1st month ff the pill so it's also quite nice that my periods haven't been messed up and I have a nice 28 day cycle!

Big :hugs: Tom's Mum, I'm so sorry that AF got you but you are right to be positive. It is awesome that your schedules have regulated so quickly after coming of BC.

So ntnp for 5 months and nothing, 6 months cycle finally seemed to be getting on track but doctor has booked me in for bloods to test for ovulation.Dh getting down about it as he's been ready for a family for a long time and I waited til I was ready. Hope tests give us the all clear and if I'm ovulating we can chill out and let nature take it's course xx

I have my fx for you SS. Try to stay positive for you and your DH. My DH has wanted to try for a while too but I also wanted to wait, which sometimes I feel really guilty for. I hope all goes well!

Welcome Labellavita! Yes the TWW is enough to make any sane person nutsy. I am trying to maintain my sanity somewhat...

11DPO but had a slight temp drop today so thinking that is probably not a good sign. Still have the same symptoms, many of which I have never had, (the bloating and weird pains/cramps are AWFUL), though I am starting to worry that maybe my body is just starting to respond in a certain way due to my fixation on any type of symptoms in this TWW...Just have to keep waiting.

I hope that everyone else is doing well. :dust: to all!

Good luck everyone.... I think I'll mainly be stalking for a while x

Sorry AF got you hun, FX'd for next month for you :hugs:

Fx that :witch: stays away Tom's Mum! I hope that we get to hear all about your :bfp: this weekend!

Ameronica, welcome! The ladies here are amazing and will be a great support to you during your TTC journey.

Lotus, wow 9DPO already! Your symptoms sound great Lady! The TWW is the worst. I have been on edge this past week and still have awhile to wait before I test. I hope I don't go compeltely :wacko: before then.

Plastik, wow 12 weeks already, huge congrats! I hope you are feeling well.

AFM, 10 DPO which I am super pumped about as I have NEVER had an LP this long before :happydance: So no matter what else happens this cycle I am going to celebrate that. Still have the same symptoms as previoulsy mentioned, SO bloated, cramping on and off, feeling generally run down, (stupid cold), and incredibly sore nipples and breasts, (more so at night, weird).

Hope all is going well for everyone else! :dust: to everyone!

Great news about your LP, just seen about your temp dip - even if AF is on its way to get such an improvement in LP is great news! :thumbup:

Hello girls, been a while since I was on here, so many of us struggling to keep up! So ntnp for 5 months and nothing, 6 months cycle finally seemed to be getting on track but doctor has booked me in for bloods to test for ovulation. On cd18 and waiting for ewcm. First blood test on monday. Feeling very positive, fingers crossed it happens soon. Dh getting down about it as he's been ready for a family for a long time and I waited til I was ready. Hope tests give us the all clear and if I'm ovulating we can chill out and let nature take it's course xx

Welcome back! Glad you're staying positive, chilled out approach sounds good

I am 7dpo today... and am new to these boards! I haven't had any symptoms - that I can tell... aside from a sore lower back since yesterday and today! It is honestly driving me insane!

Welcome! You're half way through your 2WW - keep going!!

Thanks all :).... Goodluck to everyone!! I'll be checking in Mrs Eddie to see how you've done this month!

Toms Mummy - Sorry about AF and please do check in when you can. Hope your ready for the next cycle.

Mrs Eddie - I am so glad your lp is the longest it has been. Exciting times!!!

Baby1 how you doing and are you planing anythign new this cycle?

Ss83- welcome and wishing you all the best for your bloods. Positive thinking is the best way to be.

Labellavita81 - welcome and hang on in there I am in 2ww with you lol !!

Well I got my dpo wrong yesterday maybe a little too relaxed lol. I am 9dpo today and yesterday my temp went from 36.65 to 36.78 but I have seen jumps like that before. I will only take notice if they stay that high and even then I can't get too excited. Other than that a little bloated really. Ahh the joys of 2ww limbo

Thanks Tom's Mum, will be sure to keep everyone updated!

Yay for 9DPO Lotus! Sometimes no symptoms can be most promising, especically if you normally feel a certain way before AF. I have my FX for you!

Welcome FaithnHope. Good for you to wait to test, you must have a will of steel! When are you planning on testing?

I have felt like AF was coming for the past week and a half, but still nothing. Cramping, sore breasts, some mild headaches, but no symptoms that are really different from AF. I normally start 8-10dpo and I am almost 16dpo. I am planning on testing tomorrow morning. I am in a wedding tomorrow and I definitely want to know in case I can't have that nice glass of wine! But BFP tomorrow would be great timing as my hubby's birthday is on Sunday! And thank you for the warm welcome!:) baby dust!

Congrats faithnhope! I've been feeling like af is gonna come for almost a week now (due the 28) so hopefully its a good sign for me too :)

Yea congratulations faithnhope that's great news I am sure that Brings the total up to 14bfp. More to come please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->