Dollar Tree POAS Challenge

:) you could very well be pregnant but the dates just don't match up yet for you to get a positive on a test. Maybe it's just not twins.... ;)

:) you could very well be pregnant but the dates just don't match up yet for you to get a positive on a test. Maybe it's just not twins.... ;)

lol, right. We will see. I just don't have any premonition of pregnancy but I don't think I did before either sooooo.

with my son my cycle was irregular too.

Hey! I have come to join you girls. I was creeping this thread but told myself no I must resist but I can not any longer lol. I am 9DPO today or maybe even 8. AF is expected on sunday or monday. I think I might do my first cheapie tomorrow at 10DPO. I'm just so scared to see a negative. What is the earliest anyone has gotten a bfp with a cheapie?

Hey! I have come to join you girls. I was creeping this thread but told myself no I must resist but I can not any longer lol. I am 9DPO today or maybe even 8. AF is expected on sunday or monday. I think I might do my first cheapie tomorrow at 10DPO. I'm just so scared to see a negative. What is the earliest anyone has gotten a bfp with a cheapie?

do it, do it!! Lol

I got a faint line w the dollar tree one at 8 dpo. I don't do Internet cheapies, I think those suck early! My 8 and10 dpo tests are on the first page of this thread. You could see them better in real life than in the pic. Good luck!

I got a faint line w the dollar tree one at 8 dpo. I don't do Internet cheapies, I think those suck early! My 8 and10 dpo tests are on the first page of this thread. You could see them better in real life than in the pic. Good luck!

I'm debating whether or not I will test in the am or wait a few days. I wonder it can change in 24 hours

Yeah I don't know, probably could. But even if its another negative we would just say you're still testing to early... Why waste the test? I vote wait for Thursday, that would be a more accurate result, I would think a line would show up then :) I'm pretty sure you'll test again though, and we will do what we did this morning all over again.
Really, they are only a dollar,so not much to lose I guess!

I'm in Canada so we have dollarama here. The brand of the pregnancy test is medi-care. Hopefully there are good. I have four tests at home. I'm excited for tomorrow to get here. If nothing then I am waiting till at least sunday when I expect AF.

So here it goes:

Attachments

• 4bfc8936-74c3-4461-a66f-9ea6e94f3040_jpeg.jpg
    4bfc8936-74c3-4461-a66f-9ea6e94f3040_jpeg.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 33
I'm in Canada so we have dollarama here. The brand of the pregnancy test is medi-care. Hopefully there are good. I have four tests at home. I'm excited for tomorrow to get here. If nothing then I am waiting till at least sunday when I expect AF.

I'm sure its the same type of test. Dont sweat it. Can't wait to see your results

Yeah I don't know, probably could. But even if its another negative we would just say you're still testing to early... Why waste the test? I vote wait for Thursday, that would be a more accurate result, I would think a line would show up then :) I'm pretty sure you'll test again though, and we will do what we did this morning all over again.
Really, they are only a dollar,so not much to lose I guess!

haha you know me lol, I might just wait until Thursday just to increase the odds, I guess.

I'm gonna be on a little vaca from Thursday to Sunday.. Not sure how much I will be able to check in.. Although I'm sure I will have free wifi in the hotel so should be able to come on at night once my girls have gone to sleep.... Maybe you should test tomorrow angel, so I can enjoy a little mor action! Lol

I'm gonna be on a little vaca from Thursday to Sunday.. Not sure how much I will be able to check in.. Although I'm sure I will have free wifi in the hotel so should be able to come on at night once my girls have gone to sleep.... Maybe you should test tomorrow angel, so I can enjoy a little mor action! Lol

lol I might just for you, lol!!!

BFN's are depressing. Blah, i hope to not see one again, for any of us. Lol

Didn't bother posting any of my pics....threw them all away. BFPs for 8/9/10 DPO. Not even so much as a squinter lol!
Now am 11 DPO and trying to remind myself that it's called the TWO WEEK wait for a reason and not the one week or ten day wait....depending on which app you believe (mydays vs FF) I still have 3-5 days till I'm late for AF anyway, so I guess I'll just keep obsessively symptom spotting and peeing my dollars away till I'm either bleeding or legit knocked up ;)

Didn't bother posting any of my pics....threw them all away. BFPs for 8/9/10 DPO. Not even so much as a squinter lol!
Now am 11 DPO and trying to remind myself that it's called the TWO WEEK wait for a reason and not the one week or ten day wait....depending on which app you believe (mydays vs FF) I still have 3-5 days till I'm late for AF anyway, so I guess I'll just keep obsessively symptom spotting and peeing my dollars away till I'm either bleeding or legit knocked up ;)

that'll girl lol

I just woke up out my sleep and thought I smelled something. Lol. I know that's random. I dunno girls I'm starting to think that maybe we did get a sticky this month. I never ever miss PMS symptoms. This is definitely abnormal. I also just took a a test again since I'm up. I'll post later, going back to sleep. It was a BFN.

Wahhhh I got a BFN today at 10DPO. Horrible feeling. Now I know why I don't test early. My original plan was to wait till 12DPO. I should have resisted lol. Now I'm scared for 12DPO too. I will do it if I feel any symptoms. Otherwise waiting till sunday which is AF day. Currently I feel no symptoms. Any minor symptoms I thought I felt vanished with the BFN:dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->