• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dollar Tree POAS Challenge

Still bleeding, its like a light period. I believe I'm out. Probably be taking a break from here for a few days. Still confused. I never got pms this month. Cycle is early which it never is. I guess there's no good reason to test tomorrow unless it stops. My cycles are usually:

day 1 spotting to light
day 2 heavy
day 3 heavy
day 4 light
day 5-6 spotting to barely anything

I'll update you all if anything changes. I feel very disappointed and hate to have to tell dh we are out. This sucks.

Still bleeding, its like a light period. I believe I'm out. Probably be taking a break from here for a few days. Still confused. I never got pms this month. Cycle is early which it never is. I guess there's no good reason to test tomorrow unless it stops. My cycles are usually:

day 1 spotting to light
day 2 heavy
day 3 heavy
day 4 light
day 5-6 spotting to barely anything

I'll update you all if anything changes. I feel very disappointed and hate to have to tell dh we are out. This sucks.

Sorry :( keep us updated. Hope next month is your month. :hugs:

My period is exactly like yours. Well do please keep us updated!

Check out my signature. Next month I'm going to sit out ladies :(

That sucks. Im sorry. Are you going to be in the ntnp? And sticking around here just to see updates of everyone you've been talking ta?

That sucks. Im sorry. Are you going to be in the ntnp? And sticking around here just to see updates of everyone you've been talking ta?

yes I'll be checking on you ladies <3

I dont think I will go to ntnp section, I like it over here, LOL. Right now I'm really in my feelings, I just can't believe my body has played this trick on me, the only thang that had me even questionable is the lack of pms.

Oh man. Well I hope maybe it will surprise you and stop. Wishing on the stars :)

Girls, I dont know what's going on with me. Going to the bathroom I notice I'm still mildly cramping from yesterday. I'm still bleeding light. The color is dark red. I also notice thin stringy type clots. I barely ever, if ever get clots. I would normally have heavy bleeding overnight. I never cramp for this long. I'm cramping as I type. Is this implantation bleeding for me, or decidual . Am I having a super early miscarriage. Am self consciously causing my body to react this way or over thinking AF. Debating if I should tell dh. I told him yesterday it was a wrap! Also don't want to worry him.

I get clots all the time on my period. What you're describing doesn't sound familiar to me :-( sorry I can't be more help. Let us know tomorrow if it gets heavier or not!

I get clots all the time on my period. What you're describing doesn't sound familiar to me :-( sorry I can't be more help. Let us know tomorrow if it gets heavier or not!

after my last message i had moderate uncomfortable cramps for about 2 hours. And the flow seemed to increase from between light and regular/fair flow. The color is normal menstrual color for me, as said a dark red. Still stringy thin, small colts. I haven't cramped this way in over 10 years. Maybe my hormone balance is just changing..... I dunno. If the flow stays here, between light-regular, than its AF. Will keep you updated.

after my last message i had moderate uncomfortable cramps for about 2 hours. And the flow seemed to increase from between light and regular/fair flow. The color is normal menstrual color for me, as said a dark red. Still stringy thin, small colts. I haven't cramped this way in over 10 years. Maybe my hormone balance is just changing..... I dunno. If the flow stays here, between light-regular, than its AF. Will keep you updated.

This actually happened to me when I was ttc my first. I had a really weird month where I had all the pregnancy symptoms and thought I was pregnant but then AF came and it hurt so bad and was really clotty and a lot darker than usual. I never get cramps with AF. Never figured out what that was about. Then the following month I had no symptoms and got my bfp and was shocked. So don't really have an answer for you just wanted to say it happened to me before. Sometimes I think it might have been a chemical preg.

Sorry to hear AF caught some of you girls. I'm still waiting. Took another test this morning and it was a bfn. Anyone see anything?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 30
Sorry if it's af. :-(

I wish I was pregnant and that that was the reason I don't feel good. I think I have an infection, I have diarrhea, cramping and a fever of 103. Sorry if tmi lol. I took some ibuprofen and made a Dr app for in a couple hours

Im out! Cycle 17 here I come.

Noodle therecid a line. Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"