• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dollar Tree POAS Challenge

Still bleeding. I will just count myself out. I'll let you all know if anything changes. Pretty much we will be trying but not planning, if that makes sense. Not going to worry about the o dates and all that. Just going with the flow. I wish everyone the best and baby dust.

Sorry if it's af. :-(

I wish I was pregnant and that that was the reason I don't feel good. I think I have an infection, I have diarrhea, cramping and a fever of 103. Sorry if tmi lol. I took some ibuprofen and made a Dr app for in a couple hours

awww hope you feel better. Is AF still on?

ugh ugh UGH. Why do I do this to myself? I wasn't going to test at all but then stupidly went to the Dollar Tree to stock up "just in case". Well now I've gone POAS happy and got another negative today. I think I'm 12dpo but I could be anywhere from 10-12. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I got a barely there line on one CD28. I have no idea what dpo I was because I had such a wacky cycle that month. So I'm pretty much out, I think.

Ok, this is strange. Because I am dumb, I looked at the test again an hour later and there is the slightest hint of a line. I'm guessing it's an evap but does anyone know if an evap can later turn into a bfp? I'm grasping here...

Ok, this is strange. Because I am dumb, I looked at the test again an hour later and there is the slightest hint of a line. I'm guessing it's an evap but does anyone know if an evap can later turn into a bfp? I'm grasping here...

usually it has to be within the time frame- test again later or tomorrow!

ugh ugh UGH. Why do I do this to myself? I wasn't going to test at all but then stupidly went to the Dollar Tree to stock up "just in case". Well now I've gone POAS happy and got another negative today. I think I'm 12dpo but I could be anywhere from 10-12. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I got a barely there line on one CD28. I have no idea what dpo I was because I had such a wacky cycle that month. So I'm pretty much out, I think.

If your AF still hasn't started than you still have a chance. I got a BFN today at 12dpo and I am still hopeful lol. With my last pregnancy I got a very light line at 15dpo.

All BFP meet me here if you like: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2229767-september-october-store-testers.html

Weird I'm getting sharp pains in my chest. This menstrual is very strange

Another BFN today at 13dpo. I have lost pretty much all hope. It's been a weird cycle for me too. I feel like AF is coming. Normally I don't get cramps but I have been having them today. Wish it would just get here already.

Another BFN today at 13dpo. I have lost pretty much all hope. It's been a weird cycle for me too. I feel like AF is coming. Normally I don't get cramps but I have been having them today. Wish it would just get here already.

sorry to hear

So I think I'm 15dpo and still no AF. She was due yesterday or today. Maybe I ovulated late due to stress. Last time I tested was 13dpo morning and night which were BFN. Do I dare test again tomorrow.

Am I the only one left waiting?

Yes try again if you have some. U r not out unless ur af comes xx

So I think I'm 15dpo and still no AF. She was due yesterday or today. Maybe I ovulated late due to stress. Last time I tested was 13dpo morning and night which were BFN. Do I dare test again tomorrow.

Nope, I still am! I'm either 13 or 15 dpo. BFN again today on a $ Tree test. On Saturday, I had these HORRIBLE stabbing pains in my left side. They almost had me in tears. I'm guessing I probably have a cyst this month and that's what causing all of my weirdness.

looks like it you and 1 other waiting. I've been hanging at the sept/oct thread. I hope you get your BFP. And your not out until Af comes

Oh you know what? I forgot to mention this. As my pee was moving across the test this morning, I saw a very distinct line in the test area but it disappeared within probably 10 seconds. What's that all about? I've never had that happen before.

Oh you know what? I forgot to mention this. As my pee was moving across the test this morning, I saw a very distinct line in the test area but it disappeared within probably 10 seconds. What's that all about? I've never had that happen before.

I never look at the test as it develops, lol

I never look at the test as it develops, lol

neither do I. I like a surprise, just disappointed when it's a bfn. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"