Dollar Tree POAS Challenge

Oh you know what? I forgot to mention this. As my pee was moving across the test this morning, I saw a very distinct line in the test area but it disappeared within probably 10 seconds. What's that all about? I've never had that happen before.

That happens. I dont think it means anything just part of it working.

Sorry no drama mama :( TTC sucks. Good luck next month. My cm has the slightest tint of light brown it. I wonder if spotting is about to start and then AF. I guess I will know by tomorrow.

Do u girls check your cp to see if you r ov'ing? X

I think it is high and open for ovulation, then moves to lower position right after O ( regardless if you are pregnant or not). That's what happens with me, perhaps google it if you are interested in monitoring this as I'm not sure exactly what's supposed to happen, this is just what happens with me. I don't chart or anything so this is how I know when Ov has passed.....

We dtd everyday until ovulation has passed, mine was very high at Ov and when mine lowered then I was like " phew" I could rest lol!

Do u girls check your cp to see if you r ov'ing? X

I do but not consistently. Usually around O time, it's very high, soft and open and then right around AF time, it's low and hard. However this month during AF, mine is SUPER high and soft. Plus I only bled for a day and am just now spotting so who knows? I swear the damn thing does whatever it wants just to mess with you. lol

AF is finally here. Glad I am not stuck waiting anymore. Really sucked being late. Now I can join you all with the next cycle. Hoping we all get our BFP next month :)

Aaw am sorry noodle! Yes loads of luck for next month!!! From what I read about cp everyone's is diff like when it's high or low or soft an hard. The only consistent bit is that it's open wen u ov and when af came. Some people don't like to check ther cp but for me, I think that if u let a dr then u can do it urself. Have a try next month, if u r not pregnant that is.

Really have a go! For most women, the cervix (the slit or hole) is open. To me just feels like your lips when ur mouth is closed normally. When it is shut, u will know it is shut as it is quite different, to me it feels like when ur lips when u r ready to peck someone on the cheek. A bit like ridges an no hole or slit. It is a very reliable way to see if you ov'ing! Apparently not as great to tell if u r pregnant xxx

Stalking and joining as soon as I can test :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->