Dollar Tree POAS Challenge

Stalking and joining as soon as I can test :p

also I'm using metformin too. 1000mg for diabetes not PCOS though. Has your doctor said how long it takes with metformin? How long have you been taking it

I THINK I am about 6 dpo. Not sure because I'm not charting yet. Currently ntnp for a while and if nothing happens then I will be starting Clomid in January.
I have been on this dosage since April of this year but prior to that I was off and on with normal release 1000 mg/day for 4 years. Didn't sit well with my tummy at all x( I would be able to get through 6 months of it before my body would reject it completely. My periods were 100% regular then. Right now they are back to being sort of regular but are more of 30-35 days. Hoping for it to regulate to a lower cycle length!
My old doctor didn't say crap to me lol she wasn't very good and I recently had to switch thanks to her leaving the clinic (or getting fired, who knows.) So I am waiting to see my new doctor on Oct 30th :3 I am pretty excited because I have heard that she is good!

Do u girls check your cp to see if you r ov'ing? X

I think your cervix is lower and open when you are ovulating. I can never tell if mine is low or high or open and closed.

Actually it is supposed to be high and very soft and very open :) usually you won't be able to tell if it I open because it is too high up and so soft that I feels like the rest of your vaginal wall.
And of course there is the egg white cervical mucus, but some women don't always produce fertile mucus during ovulation.. like myself :'(

MUCH better! There is still some side effects no and then by they are far more tolerable than before :)

As you guys know were trying but not planning. Apparently iam in my fertility wing, o day was supposedly yesterday. We will see...... Glad I decided to go with the flow. Things feel so much better and being that my cycle shift last month I really don't know when to except AF.

Goodluck babifever :)

I have an almost positive opk. So I should be ovulating in the next few days. Got to start Bding tonight. I am behind haha. Next month I;m going to try the relaxed approach. Temping is so hard!

Goodluck babifever :)

I have an almost positive opk. So I should be ovulating in the next few days. Got to start Bding tonight. I am behind haha. Next month I;m going to try the relaxed approach. Temping is so hard!

definitely recommend the relaxed approach. I believe that at the end of the day it will happen when its suppose too.

I don't seem to stress when we are ttc. I do get sad when I see bfn's but that's it. We don't mind planning when to bd. It is only our 3rd month trying so who knows but I don't see it getting too annoying for us lol.

I had a dream last night where I was pregnant. I don't remember getting my bfp or the whole 9 months I was pregnant and I didn't know what I was having but all a sudden I'm in the hospital and they are getting my bed ready or something so I was laying on the floor and the baby just starts sliding right out of me. I had to deliver him myself on the floor. It was an easy labor and I wouldn't mind it being so easy next time. Lol

I'm not sure exactly what dpo I am, but I have 28 day cycles and I normally O between 14-16 I'm cd 18 now I'll take one 10, 12, 14 If I do any earlier I will obsess lol

Thanks. I know it can take a while but I'm so sad I'm not :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->