Donor Sperm IUI/IVF- 2012

Canadian Maple, maybe you have already talked about this, but, would you mind my asking if your husband had a tese or mtese to rule out the presence of sperm?

He was only given a small chance of finding any. He does not want the TESE, it would have to be done the same day as an ER and with all he had been though medically in the past (car accident, drunk driver almost killed him. Coma for almost 3 weeks due to sepsis, ostomy for 6 months, broken back, etc...) he does not want any more pain for such a big price and low odds (35%). I respect his decision.

Hi guys, CM, with our family we have kept the info very basic and kind oh have an unspoken rule of we disclose what we are comfortable with.
I agree with the others, let your hubby deal with it, keep it as you are not discussing this.

It's weird but for us numbers haven't come into it nor are we bothered. I guess because only 3 couples can have a child from the one donor in OUR country, if that was higher I guess then I'd be concerned.

Afm, i am feeling pretty pissed off. I am 100% sure this iui hasn't worked, I feel exactly the same as the last 2 IUI's , my cm is exactly the same. Even my hubby said lets just he out for af and not bother testing, I have a real phobia with seeing a negative on a stick, it's heart wrenching :( as all you guys know.

Numbers were never a thought for us either. I never looked too far into things or I'd still be searching for a donor haha!
DH and I agreed that if we decided at any point there is someone we feel comfortable sharing with that we would discuss with the other person. Just to make sure we both feel the same about sharing information.

Seeing a negative is terrible but don't give up !!!!

He was only given a small chance of finding any. He does not want the TESE, it would have to be done the same day as an ER and with all he had been though medically in the past (car accident, drunk driver almost killed him. Coma for almost 3 weeks due to sepsis, ostomy for 6 months, broken back, etc...) he does not want any more pain for such a big price and low odds (35%). I respect his decision.

I see. Totally understandable!

I think I'm hyperventilating. I got up this morning and took a test and....

I can´t believe it! I think I´m in shock!!! I wanna cry, I wanna laugh, I wanna shout....

I'm gonna call my RE clinic at 7 and see if I can have my beta done before going to work (it's their protocol) and hopefully the numbers will be good.

Today is 15d post trigger and 14dpiui so there is no way it could be the trigger, right? It looks pretty dark too so I assumed that if there was any trigger in me it would be super light. Gosh...I supposed it's still hard to think it could be really true. Needing some reassurance here...

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 2
Polita 76- WOOHOO congrats that is a forsure BIG FAT POSITIVE!!!!!!! :)

I have a question for you ladies who took clomid. I started my OPK CD8-NEGATIVE
CD9- AM negative and PM negative
CD10- AM .... is showing positive??? Isn't this too early. I have been very dry down there everyday but today I have some EWCM and positive OPK. Can I be getting a false positive since it's only day 10?

Polita~ Congrats!! That is for sure your BFP! The trigger would be out of your system by now!

want2be~ Do you have a picture you can put up?

I am trying to figure out how to make my phone connect to the computer to add them.
ERR i really hate technology at times!!

:haha: Same here. A picture will really help so that I can see if it is a true positive. Are you just suppose to call in with a positive?

I am supposed to call when I get a positive so that I can go for the IUI the following day.

Still trying here..... to get pictures to work!

well i got the pictures onto my computer and am trying to load them to here but it's not seeming to work. Is there any other way to add the photos?

Okay ops nevermind it worked :)

Attachments

• IMG091.jpg
    IMG091.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 5
Cd8-10
Excuse the urine showing but it got this dark that fast.

Attachments

• IMG089.jpg
    IMG089.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 4
That does look positive to me! You should call and let them know. :telephone: At least to find out what they think. Good luck! :happydance:

If it isn't positive right now it will be by tonight!

I suppose I should try calling, I guess it wouldnt hurt. I am sure they are so sick of me calling though haha

I wouldnt be going till tomorrow anyways so I'm going to test again tonight! Just sooo worried about jumping the gun and going too soon only to ovulate next week or something.

I fully understand. Honestly thats why I loved the Clearblue smiley face digitals. They were never wrong for me. You should just call and tell them you got a positive on CD10 and see what they say. They can do a blood test real quick to see if you are having your surge. Maybe ask about that if you are feeling like it might be to early.

Took another test 3.5 hours after that one and yup, its positive. I am going to do one tonight. If it's positive I am going to get a clearblue digital and see what happens.

Did you call them to let them know IUI day needs to be tomorrow? Yay for a positive OPK!

I called :) !! I am to call them tomorrow AM if it's still positive.

wow this might be sooner than I thought.. I am excited

Polita-OMG OMG! I'm so happy for you!!! Congrats and a H&H 9 months!! The trigger should be long gone by now! Those are very strong lines! :hugs::hugs: How are you telling DH? How are you feeling?

want2beamamma- Did you call the RE? I always have monitored IUI's so I'm not sure how the OPK's thing works. I agree with MrsC call and ask.

I've got incredibly sore boobs and on and off cramps. My stomach feels like it's in knots and I had terrible acid reflux last night. Yuck. Not sure what's going on. I bought period stuff today just in case. My brother-in-laws drama has been such a distraction so I suppose that's good!

How's everyone feeling?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->