Donor Sperm IUI/IVF- 2012

Polita - Congrats!! That is definitely your BFP! So happy for you!

want2beamamma - Looks positive to me! Good luck with your IUI! Hope this is it for you!

Redhead - When are you testing? Your symptoms are sounding good!

i'm not sure when I'll test. I was thinking of trying tomorrow or just see if AF shows Friday. I have 3 dollar store cheapies, 2 clear blue digitals and 3 FRERs. It just sucks so much seeing those BFN's that I'm hesitant to do it, but I'm also impatient haha Tomorrow I'll be 13 dpiui.

Redhead you and I are on the same dpiui :) It's so stressful right? I'm the same I am going to hold out for af.
The main reason I decided not to test is a friend of mine is coming over to show off her new baby on Friday and it will be hard enough without seeing bfn that morning. My life sucks :(

I am feeling premenstual quite clearly :( :( man I was crying at an advert on tv earlier. I think I need a holiday.a long one.

Polita, congratulations! Was this your first iui? What symptoms did you have? Did you 'know'?

Hello!

I was wondering if I could join in? I just registered for babyandbump.

I am 23 years old and I am starting IVF October 13th using a sperm donor :) I have wonderful family support but I still can't help but feel a bit alone in this process. I am also having a very hard time choosing a donor. Any advice?

Thanks to all!!! Redhead, I'm keeping my fx for you and I'll be checking in for updates.

I got the call back from the RE office. My beta was 193 (14dpiui). The nurse said it was a great first number. I'm going in on Friday for a second beta. Please, keep your FX for me so that it keeps doubling nicely.

Wanbmum, this is my second iui, first one with a trigger. It was hard to know what was caused by trigger and what not. What I did notice was my breast and nipples were sore, I never stopped having cm, I had hot flashes and I had a few pimples. But I didn't feel pregnant, just different.

Polita - Great first beta! My nurse said that anything over 50 for the first one is good!

Polita-I'm so happy for you!!:hugs: Those sound like great numbers!! Keep us posted!

Holdontohope-Welcome! Using donor sperm is a definite process. As far as what to look for-medically it depends on how your blood work comes out such as CMV status, maybe blood type etc. My DH and I picked a donor who had similar interests as him and similar looks. It's a personal choice. A few pages back we talked about the reason we picked out DS I think.

Wanbmum-I also feel rather PMS-like. I've been having dull cramps for like a week. Also weepy over commercials and dumb tv shows. I'm sorry you're going to be having such a hard time tomorrow seeing your friends beautiful baby tomorrow. I understand how hard it is to see a BFN every day and lose hope. Maybe it's best to wait until the weekend? I was planning on waiting until Monday if I still haven't gotten AF.

Today I still have the dull cramps. Now I almost have a cramp in my side like after you run. Also have small pimples. I haven't gotten any spotting yet, which I usually get a few days before AF shows. My boobs are still very very sore. I'm trying not to give my hopes up, but it seems like AF is looming.

Hope you all are doing well! xoxo

Redhead! I so hope this is it for you!! Good luck with the rest of your wait. I know the 2ww is horrendous.

Hi everyone, mind if I join?

I am having my first IUI in a couple of weeks. TTC #1 since January.

I am on CD3. I am using Clomid and trigger shot for IUI; prior to this, I had 2 Clomid cycles that confirmed OV but no success. DH is 40 and is rarely "in the mood" so I thought IUI was our best shot.

I have a lap & dye scheduled Monday; the following Monday I have my first follicle scan.

I'm very excited! Is there anything I need to know / what I should expect? I'm a little nervous.

Thanks!

Hello!

I was wondering if I could join in? I just registered for babyandbump.

I am 23 years old and I am starting IVF October 10th using a sperm donor :) I have wonderful family support but I still can't help but feel a bit alone in this process. I am also having a very hard time choosing a donor. Any advice?

Welcome :hi: I let my DH do the basics of picking out the donor. We then decided from there. It can be a difficult thing to do but try not to look to hard into things otherwise you will be searching forever.

Thanks to all!!! Redhead, I'm keeping my fx for you and I'll be checking in for updates.

I got the call back from the RE office. My beta was 193 (14dpiui). The nurse said it was a great first number. I'm going in on Friday for a second beta. Please, keep your FX for me so that it keeps doubling nicely.

Wanbmum, this is my second iui, first one with a trigger. It was hard to know what was caused by trigger and what not. What I did notice was my breast and nipples were sore, I never stopped having cm, I had hot flashes and I had a few pimples. But I didn't feel pregnant, just different.

Great beta!!

Polita-I'm so happy for you!!:hugs: Those sound like great numbers!! Keep us posted!

Holdontohope-Welcome! Using donor sperm is a definite process. As far as what to look for-medically it depends on how your blood work comes out such as CMV status, maybe blood type etc. My DH and I picked a donor who had similar interests as him and similar looks. It's a personal choice. A few pages back we talked about the reason we picked out DS I think.

Wanbmum-I also feel rather PMS-like. I've been having dull cramps for like a week. Also weepy over commercials and dumb tv shows. I'm sorry you're going to be having such a hard time tomorrow seeing your friends beautiful baby tomorrow. I understand how hard it is to see a BFN every day and lose hope. Maybe it's best to wait until the weekend? I was planning on waiting until Monday if I still haven't gotten AF.

Today I still have the dull cramps. Now I almost have a cramp in my side like after you run. Also have small pimples. I haven't gotten any spotting yet, which I usually get a few days before AF shows. My boobs are still very very sore. I'm trying not to give my hopes up, but it seems like AF is looming.

Hope you all are doing well! xoxo

Fx for you! Good luck testing.

Hi everyone, mind if I join?

I am having my first IUI in a couple of weeks. TTC #1 since January.

I am on CD3. I am using Clomid and trigger shot for IUI; prior to this, I had 2 Clomid cycles that confirmed OV but no success. DH is 40 and is rarely "in the mood" so I thought IUI was our best shot.

I have a lap & dye scheduled Monday; the following Monday I have my first follicle scan.

I'm very excited! Is there anything I need to know / what I should expect? I'm a little nervous.

Thanks!

:hi: and welcome! Are you guys going the donor route? The IUI is very simple. To me it was just like a pap.

want2be~ Did you have your IUI today?

CM~ How are you doing?

Doh! I just realized this is a donor thread. :dohh:

No, we are having first SA on Monday, so hopefully will get good news. DH is already fighting me on having to go in a cup! :winkwink:

I will be back for personals soon...sitting here getting hair highlighted.

I'm on CD1 and am going in for my bloodwork and ultrasound at 8:30am on Sunday! So excited and so scared. With it being thanksgiving here, I am trying to figure out where to get clomid on a Sunday. The cheaper place will be closed and they won't fax it in the day before.

Canadian - So exciting that you are starting your cycle! Hope bloodwork and ultrasound come back all good so you can get rolling along!

I had my IUI yesterday at 1pm :) !!!!!!!!!

I called the doctor in the morning and she said test again and if it's positive to come over for the IUI ( 3 hour drive ). I was there and had it done. It wasn't too bad at all!
She said I have a "sensitive cervix" so i spotted a little.

I was really worried about going because I got a positive so early but they stayed positive and I was having some pretty good cramps on both sides right where my ovaries were. I am now in the 2WW wow never thought i'd get to be there :)

Today still a positive opk . I had some EWCM with a little brown blood I am cramping a little bit not so much my ovaries just all in the lower area.

I'm on CD1 and am going in for my bloodwork and ultrasound at 8:30am on Sunday! So excited and so scared. With it being thanksgiving here, I am trying to figure out where to get clomid on a Sunday. The cheaper place will be closed and they won't fax it in the day before.

YAY so happy for you being able to start the process :) I hope all goes well.

Yay for CD1!! Does the clinic know where to get the clomid on Sundays? Maybe ask them.

I called the doctor in the morning and she said test again and if it's positive to come over for the IUI ( 3 hour drive ). I was there and had it done. It wasn't too bad at all!

I was really worried about going because I got a positive so early but they stayed positive and I was having some pretty good cramps on both sides right where my ovaries were. I am now in the 2WW wow never thought i'd get to be there :)

Today still a positive opk . I had some EWCM with a little brown blood I am cramping a little bit not so much my ovaries just all in the lower area.

I hope the 2ww goes by quickly for you! Spotting and cramping is ok. I had some spotting after my first IUI. The cervix just gets scratched sometimes. Did they schedule you for a blood test (beta) or are you to just test at home?

Yay! I hope your 2ww just flies by!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->