Donor Sperm IUI/IVF- 2012

want2bemamma - LOL! I love the fingernail thing! I wish it were that easy!

Canadian - The pill made my period super light too. Good luck tomorrow! I'm sure everything will go just fine!

So.... I gave in and tested...after over 4 years of trying, I got my first ever positive. I can't believe I'm even typing this! Is this real? Our 3rd iui was successful!

Yay Wanb! I know, It doesn't really feel real!! Maybe after the first sono? Congrats Momma! Stick, baby, stick!

Thanks sun up! Wow girls, you better believe this is one lucky thread!

Omg! Congratulations!!!

I'm waiting at my clinic now. AF is very light now and that makes me feel better about the ultrasound.

Good luck Canadian.you will be fine, guarantee you will be put at ease ASAP. Keep us posted.

WANBMUM- THAT IS AWESOME NEWS!!!!! CONGRATS :)

Canadian maple- Good luck that helps that your period is light :)

I'm home! They saw 30 resting follicles on the right and 10 on the left. I hope they don't all respond to the clomid!

Waiting for her to call with my bloodwork and then can start the 100mg clomid. They are checking my LH on Friday. It could get canceled if it's still elevated, so cross your fingers.

MWANB~ Congrats!! :happydance:

2 BFP's in 2 days this is a very lucky thread!

CM~ Fx for you! Hopefully everything goes smoothly. I can't wait to hear what they say.

WANBMUM - Congrats!!! So happy for you!

Canadian - Keeping my fingers crossed you'll be starting soon!

Thanks guys, I'm a bit cautious about posting in here as I know how much it stings when your going through fertility treatments and you see a bfp.
Do you guys know if there is a thread for pg after infertility? Or after donor? As I don't fit in with all the 3rd month lucky threads :(

There is :) ... I'll find it real quick for you. I know a few ladies who have had to do fertility treatment have joined in there. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...99-summer-sensations-due-may-june-2013-a.html It is hard to find a spot to fit in after going through so much. I'm still finding it hard.

I think we should do a PG after donor group. I would love to eventually join!

I got the green light to start Clomid. I'm going to pick it up before going to the in-law's for Thanksgiving dinner. Should I take it when I get it or would it be better at bedtime? I still have to get a number that's 10 or lower on the LH test on Friday, that's what I am mostly nervous for, it was 15 when they did my CD8 tests last spring. Hoping the month on the pill made the difference like they think it will.

I think seeing BFPs in here make me feel hopeful. I could see it stinging if we weren't moving toward IUI or IVF, but we're all in here moving ahead in our journeys.

I think we should do a PG after donor group. I would love to eventually join!

I got the green light to start Clomid. I'm going to pick it up before going to the in-law's for Thanksgiving dinner. Should I take it when I get it or would it be better at bedtime? I still have to get a number that's 10 or lower on the LH test on Friday, that's what I am mostly nervous for, it was 15 when they did my CD8 tests last spring. Hoping the month on the pill made the difference like they think it will.

I think seeing BFPs in here make me feel hopeful. I could see it stinging if we weren't moving toward IUI or IVF, but we're all in here moving ahead in our journeys.

Yay :happydance: great news that you can start! So with clomid you want to take it the same time every day. I took mine at 2 I think but thats just because thats when I got it. So what ever time you take it just set yourself a reminder. Some people take it before bed to avoid the side effects. I wanted to know what it did to me just in case I had to do it again. Happy Thanksgiving!

Oh and a bfp after donor group sounds like a great idea.

Great news canadian. The one month I took chlomid I was an eager beaver so i took it in the morning and i was kinda sorry I didn't wait until the evening to avoid the side affects, nothing too drastic, sickness and headaches, I coped :)

I think a bfp after donor sperm thread is a great idea, as only you girls in here are going through the same as me and will be throughout your pregnancies.
We will be waiting for you Canadian, we will have a party once ur there x x

Thanks sun up! Wow girls, you better believe this is one lucky thread!

Sooooooo great, wanbmum!!! I was coming in to check how you gals were doing and what wonderful news!!

Redhead, how are you doing? Any news on your front?

CanadianMaple, GL on this cycle?

Hi ladies,

Things here have been hectic. I got AF Saturday and cried the whole day at work (I'm blaming it mostly on the Clomid along with the typical disappointment of seeing AF). I'm doing much better now and am picking up my Clomid to start tomorrow. Hopefully the third medicated IUI will be a good one for us.

Congrats to all the BFP's!

Wanbmum--When do you go in for your beta?

Sun up-Good luck Monday! Report back!

Want2be-How are you feeling? Did you trigger? Usually 10 days out is a good place to start testing.

My Clomid side effects are shortened periods, extremely crampy periods (not that unlike me though...), extreme mood swings when I have AF and the occasional hot flash. I take mine at night because it's easy to remember and if it's going to bother my stomach I don't want to be awake for it :winkwink:

I also fully endorse a BFP with DS thread! Hopefully one day I can join, until then I will stalk happily!

Hey ladies. I was thinking about creating a BFP after donor in the pregnancy buddy group but wanted to check here first to see what everyone thought about it. I too don't want to cause any hardship to those still trying. I know in some of my groups it still stung a little so see all the BFP talk when we were having no luck.

Canadian - So happy that you got the go ahead. I took my clomid right before bed to avoid any side effects.

Redhead - So sorry AF got you and hoping your BFP is coming soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->