Donor Sperm IUI/IVF- 2012

Absolutely wonderful news to see so many recent BFPs in here.

Big congrats to SunUp and WANBMUM. Over the moon for you both :cloud9:

WANBMUM- yes i would say the name is confusing. I never even thought as to how popular it would be :blush:

I did not do a trigger just clomid days 2-6 100mg. I am worried that with cramps and the EWCM i might be ovulating now and I did the IUI too early. I got positive OPK's cd10 and 11. Hope I didnt srew the timing up ... $1800 is alot to waste :dohh:

AZ-keep us posted on the IUI! We will be here for your cheerleading backup. Feel better!!

Want2be-I agree that the catheter probably knocked some CM loose. No worries!

Canadian-Today I felt some slight head fogginess today...I just blamed my period wrapping up and being tired. Who knows I guess. I hope it gets better for you! I know teaching when you feel like crap is no fun.

Azlissie- I hope it all goes well tomorrow!

want2be- Thank you! When I used to chart, there was something that caused a bit more fertile fluid a day or so after O. How much EWCM are you talking about? I hope you didn't miss it.

It's weird, I am not feeling any different at all today. I actually questioned to see if I took it and I have... Are some of the side effects worse the week after?

I love the BFPs we have had in here. We should count them!

I took an OPK this morning to make sure it looked like my LH was still low. It was still pretty light, I'm hoping that's a good sign. 3 more days until that test.

Hello everyone! I've been pretty quiet lately since there wasn't really anything going on, but I had my cd12 scan today and we're doing the IUI tomorrow! I have 4 follicles - 2 on each side - but my lining was a little on the thin side. I am trying a new donor for this round but I'm not feeling very optimistic. I think part of the problem is that I've been fighting a cold since Friday and I just feel like crap, so at this point I just can't get excited about anything. My clinic does IUI 24 hours after trigger - those of you who've had bfps, was yours 24 or 36 hours after trigger? I wish they would wait longer.

I hope everyone has a good week!

I took a trigger and had my IUI 36 hours later. Sometimes they like to have the swimmers waiting for the egg. Can you get a scan before the IUI to see if you have ovulated?

Hi ladies,

I have been working my nights and feel like I've missed so much!! I had a break down yesterday after I had some cramps and lots of EWCM.... Maybe I missed O and this is when I should of had the IUI done. Anyone experience this 4 dpiui?? IUI was done cd11 which i felt was early but I got a positive opk.

Canadian Maple- Glad you were able to start :) good luck. Clomid can do some funny things to your body but I didnt find it as bad as most people say.

Fx you got the right days!

Azlissie- I hope it all goes well tomorrow!

want2be- Thank you! When I used to chart, there was something that caused a bit more fertile fluid a day or so after O. How much EWCM are you talking about? I hope you didn't miss it.

It's weird, I am not feeling any different at all today. I actually questioned to see if I took it and I have... Are some of the side effects worse the week after?

I love the BFPs we have had in here. We should count them!

I took an OPK this morning to make sure it looked like my LH was still low. It was still pretty light, I'm hoping that's a good sign. 3 more days until that test.

I remember talking to you when I was taking my clomid. I was an emotional mess and totally mean to my hubby. Sometimes it doesn't make others feel any different and other times it makes them a whole different person. I do think that the side effects can linger into the week after but normally it happens while you are taking them I think.

Redhead- I'm so happy to have you as a cycle/bump buddy! You know, I think I would have changed donors at this point too. I remember seeing someone else doing that and getting pregnant that very next cycle.

Have any of you on Clomid had a weird dizzy feeling? It's not like a true dizziness, but like a lightheaded or a spacey feeling that comes and goes? I'm hoping I am not coming down with something...

Oh my goodness this is exactly how I feel! This is my second round of 100mg CD 3-7 and I didn't have this feeling last time. It's like I feel like my body is just floating around from place to place and dizzy. It's weird & hardto explain!!!

I didn't really notice anything like what you ladies are talking about with the Clomid, but I always took mine at bedtime. I read somewhere that it's good to try to sleep through the side effects!

Had my IUI today - 32 million with 46% motility so that's one of the better samples I've had. I wish I could feel more positive about this whole thing but I just don't.

want2, I really hope you're not ovulating now - did they do a scan to see if your follies were big enough? Keeping my fx'd for you!

No ...no scan I asked for one and they said " it's self monitoring only" which sucks :( . Hate to base a $1800 treatment on some $20 test. I have decided if this doesnt work then I might try doing an at home insemination ( not IUI ). What's the point of paying all that money when I can do the same monitoring myself! I am having a hard time with a toss up of the at home or IVF..... IVF is very pricey.

So far yesterday I had alot of ewcm and my cervix was very low but today i have alot of just watery creamy CM and cervix is very high. My ovaries feel like they are going to burst and it's going all around to my back as my back is aching. GRRR i wish I knew what was going on!!

Canadian maple- The side effects didnt hit me right away... it was a couple day. Then all of a sudden I went from freezing to feeling like I was in a sauna haha

Well did an OPK and very positive... looks like I'm out this month and wasted $1800 !!
:( :( :(

Ahh crap! I'm so sorry want2be. Hopefully you aren't out. I'm confused about the monitoring. So they said no? Are you at a fertility clinic or at an OB's office?

I am at a fertility clinic. They said "its self monitoring" and I asked about an ultrasound and was told no. Not even the option to pay more for it.

I have been reading some people get a positive OPK if pregnant BUT it would be way too early, today is only 6dpo. :(

Honestly if they are denying you of monitoring you should look into another clinic. They want you to give them all your money and not help you. I was at a clinic like that and left because they were doing nothing to help me. They could have at least give your a blood test to see if you were ovulating.

I agree with the gals above want2be. Are you restricted with this clinic? As in, is it the only one in your region?
What are you paying them for so? You need to be scanned for follicle size, possible cysts and I would recommend a trigger, then you have every possible chance. IUI is tough enough without not having all these factors covered.
I feel for you and hope ur ok?

I agree with the ladies! I'm pulling that you are not out. Keep us posted.

How are all of you fine ladies feeling? The pregnant mama's too!

want2be- I'm so frustrated for you. We had to pay the extra $300 upfront, but they recommended us using a trigger and monitoring with my high LH and frequent + OPKs. I would be really angry if they didn't want to ensure you getting pregnant. :(

Did anyone have any fertile CM with Clomid? I'm freaking out because that probably means my LH is high and they will have to cancel the cycle after Friday's bloodwork. I did an OPK and it's nowhere near positive but I just drank a bunch of water this afternoon too. Crap!!!!

I'm doing good. Just having trouble getting comfortable in bed already.

CM~ I did have fertile CM while on the clomid. Some people dry up and others it is the opposite. Good news that the OPK wasn't positive though. Maybe check again tonight if you still have OPK's. I should have sent you more. :haha:

I still have about 5 more, unless some of them are pregnancy tests. I just read somewhere that Clomid will raise LH too, I hope they account for that when they check my LH on Friday.

I'm so scared they will cancel my cycle. I was relaxing (for me) until I saw this CM.

I can't remember if I sent pregnancy tests. Those are in pink packages. Hopefully everything will be fine and you can still move forward. You go in Friday right?

I do. Only 37 more hours. LOL I took the morning off, so hopefully the clinic will call me back in the morning so I can book my substitute teacher before the end of the school day. I'm too nervous about booking her for CD11 and the IUI yet, I'm afraid I will jinx it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->