Donor Sperm IUI/IVF- 2012

Mrs.C-Sorry to hear you're already uncomfortable in bed! Are you totally unable to be on your back now when trying to sleep?

Canadian-You'll be fine. Try not to stress yourself out! You want your womb to be a nice calm place :thumbup: I still have CM while on Clomid and this is my third time.

No I can still sleep on my back. Just getting comfortable is a pain in the butt. I was way to excited when hubby wasn't going to use all his pillows last night. While he was gone I got used to putting one on each side of me so that when I rolled over I was still comfortable. Looks like it's time to buy more pillows!

How are you doing?

MrsC- I found that a wedge pillow made all the difference for me when I was pregnant with Jack. I started with it between my knees (helped my back) and then I started putting it under my hips. I remember those days!

Thank you RedHead. TMI but was yours clear too? I know it's out of my hands, but it would break my heart to have to quit and do the pill again for a month or two before stating again.

Canadian-Mine is usually clear with the Clomid. There is a thread somewhere on here dedicated to Clomid. Maybe they talk more about CM there. Try and stay calm about your blood work tomorrow. Let us know when you get the results.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...id-please-join-ask-questions-get-answers.html

I'm feeling pretty good. DH and I are going to go over our top picks for new donors and order our new sperm. I'm feeling pretty excited about it!

Thank you Redhead. I just made the mistake of doing an OPK at 5pm and the test line is definitely getting a lot darker. I'm so scared they will cancel.

I'll go check out that thread. Thank you!

I'm at the lab. At first they couldn't find the req but they finally found it in an empty folder.

She said the results won't be in until tomorrow, they have to be sent to the city at 11 today. :(

My favourite nurse called me back. She figured the results wouldn't be back until Monday.

My LH was 9.5 on day 3, they needed it under 10, so that's good. She said it usually doesn't go much higher so to keep my fingers crossed. Either way, they have to see me at 7:30am on Monday to check my ovarian response, so I'll be booking my substitute once I get over to the school in an hour or so.

Scares me that my LH was so close on day 3. During my baseline B/W in the spring, my LH was 12 and then 15 on cd8. I don't have room to go up 3 points this time around. Cross everything you can for us.

I agree with the ladies. My fingers are crossed for you CM! It will work out for you:hugs:

I left a message today and asked them to call me back with my LH results since I was so worried. She called mid-afternoon while I was out and her message was so cryptic. DH thinks she was trying to tell me something but couldn't in a message.

It was like this: "Hi Becky...Just returning your call. Uh...yeah you are...you're still on for the 15th and we'll check your blood again then like on your calendar for day 11." So no answers, but I'm positive they're too high. I have too much EWCM/watery CF for it not to be high. It seems to hit the most just after lunch. I was getting some crazy cramps this afternoon but feel better again now.

I really hope things work out for this cycle. Try to stay positive and maybe call at the beginning of the week to see if you can get some answers.

I'm there at 7:30 on Monday regardless for my cd11 ultrasound and b/w. let's hope I can trigger that day. I'm feeling so down. :(

My fingers are crossed for you! Sorry you are feeling down. I wish it wasn't so difficult.

Fx for you, cm! I cant wait for you to have a cmaple baby!

Well, I just had an ultrasound and they want me back in two days. My follicles were at 13mm and my lining was 8.6. They said they would see what my bloodwork says.

So the first nurse said it was canceled and I would need to sit down with the RE and discuss injectables or IVF. Then the other RE (I think?) said there was no ovulation yet (I knew that) and they would take my chart to Dr. R.

Oh Canadian you must be all over the place, I was so disappointed when i seen your post saying it was cancelled, but there is hope right :)
I dont really understand the LH thing, my RE's didnt monitor that while going through IUI, they used to just check follicle size and lining.
Oh I also used the clearblue fertility monitor (for my own benefit seeing as once we missed ovulation) at least this way, if I did get my suge, I would contact the clinic and they would get me in ASAP.
Your follicle is at a great size, I bet in 2 days time it will be as ripe as a berry and you will be ready to go :)

The LH is the hormone that induces ovulation (what you measure in an OPK) and if it surges too early, it can cause me to ovulate too early, or it affects the egg quality. They told me it had to stay under 10 in order to keep the cycle moving ahead. But, when they scanned me, it was obvious that I hadn't ovulated (I go through this every cycle and knew I hadn't), and I think this RE will let things continue if today's LH is more normal (which I am pretty sure it is, I have no fertile CM at all these past 2 days.)

So, I don't know what to think. I don't know if they canceled me thinking I had ovulated and since I hadn't it's been salvaged. Or if it's still canceled but they want to watch to see what the Clomid's effects were.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->