Donor Sperm IUI/IVF- 2012

CM-I'm so sorry that they cancelled this cycle :hugs: I would have thought the one follicle would have been enough. I don't even know what to say, other than I'm sorry and we are all here for you. I think we've already talked about this, but is there another clinic near you? Hopefully the head RE will have a new plan for you that will work.

As my RE mentioned using injectables she said they already got approval from my insurance and insurance covers it. For IUI anyway. I'm not sure how much monitoring or how they are used etc. We are going to class on 10/24, at the very least it will be informative. Hopefully this cycle works for us and we won't need injectables.

Rae-Sorry to hear about how upset your stomach is!

How's everyone else?

My cycle was canceled. My estrogen was way too low, it should have been around 800 and was only 312. My LH was finally under 10 at 9.6 and my progesterone was dropping from 6.1 to 5.6.

So now we wait a few weeks to see the head RE for a new plan.

DH and I are devastated.

:hugs: I'm so sorry. I don't understand why they cancelled it but I hope they figure something out for you soon. Try to stay positive even though this is a tough time.

CM I am so sorry it was cancelled, it is such a deflating feeling. I know I've been there. I don't understand why either as I only had 1 at 17mm on our last cycle.

You need a day or 2 of downtime and then pick yourself back up again. I found having something outside of ttc to focus on helped, a night or 2 away, a spa day, a weekend with friends, helped me to stay up beat to be able to go into my next cycle positive.

I don't understand either! I ALWAYS tend to have lower estrogen and one time they put me on estrogen pills (suppository - tmi) for my cycle. I am so sorry and SO frustrated for you!

I'm so sorry to hear this, CM.

I can't understand it though ... I never had any such blood tests at all during my cycles so for me they wouldn't have known. I guess each clinic is so different.

I know how it feels to have a cycle cancelled and for me it was worse than getting the :bfn: or AF showing up, so I know how you're feeling :hugs:

Try to see the positives of the situation if you can though (I know it's tough, but it helped me). For instance, at least they're keeping an eye on you and making sure they're not taking any chances - they clearly want you to have a perfect cycle to get a perfect result and that's reassuring, despite the heartache of further delays.

Thinking of you.

Tested yesterday BFN.... :( I had a feeling this didnt work. I go for my blood work tomorrow but hopes aren't high. Onto the next cycle I think and this time I will be getting monitoring and bloodwork!! of course this comes with an extra $600 cost. Thank god we are getting our house renovation money.... oh the things we do

I'm so sorry, want2be :nope: :hugs:

Monitoring and bloodwork next cycle sounds like a plan though :thumbup:

Want2be-Sorry that you got a BFN. It's not over until AF shows! When is AF due? Let us know how the beta works out. I agree with Silver, monitoring and blood work sounds like a step in the right direction!

Hi ladies,
I'm back and settled from the IUI. While the doctor was getting me ready for the IUI he commented on how much CM I had. He kept commenting on it throughout the whole process and said it means my body is producing estrogen which is a good thing. He also said the DS had 28 million. It's all crossing our fingers from here on out.

I hope you all are doing well!

I went in for the blood work today. I didnt figure I could get them so soon. I am going to try calling my clinic tomorrow or monday. I am not feeling too hopeful this cycle. I have 1 test left but I am so nervous that itll just be a negative

Sorry you're feeling down. Try to stay upbeat. How are you feeling otherwise? Let us know when you get the results.

Normally I have a 32 day cycle and last month I ovulated CD18... but this time I got a positive and went in for IUI CD 11... I was worried it was too early and maybe my body was just gearing up to ovulate and then didnt. I feel the same as usual nothing out of the ordinary.

I guess I would be considered late going by a positive CD10... but I tested CD18 this cycle aswell and got another positive. I am confused this cycle haha

CM - I'm really sorry things are going so rough for you :hugs:

I was so excited to read about all the BFPs. Congrats ladies!

AFM
I haven't been on in a while because this last cycle got me really down. I was 100% certain that this was not going to work for me again.

BUT......
I CANNOT BELIEVE IT - I got my :bfp:
I am in such disbelief!!! It doesn't seem real!!!

CM~ How are you doing?

Want2be~ Fx for your blood work!

Red~ Good luck in your tww!!

Holly~ Congrats on your BFP!!! :happydance:

Holly congratulations! Your cycle sounds just like mine, I was down as I was sure it was a waste of time too. Yes the disbelief doesn't seem to go either so get used to that :)
So happy for you.

Want2, what days of your cycle did you take Clomid? Because I know it can cause a false positive on an OPK but I think that if you wait 3 days after your last dose then it won't happen. I got a false pos OPK during one of my cycles and completely freaked out because it was too early, but then I found out that it was caused by the Clomid which I had just stopped taking. I got a real pos OPK a few days later.

Holly, congratulations! You give me hope because I'm having the same negative feeling about this cycle - I'm so sure it didn't work that I'm planning what I want to do differently next time. Maybe I'll be proven wrong just like you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->