• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Donor Sperm IUI/IVF- 2012

It's reallllly early ... but you're 9dpo and implantation can happen between 5 to 10 days can't it? So when did you trigger? 10 or 11 days ago? Surely it would be out of your system by now??

Sorry I'm a bit clueless!

Really hope this is it for you. I guess only way to tell is just test every morning (first morning urine) and see if the lines get darker or fade??

I agree with silver! Test tomorrow morning and see what the line looks like. I did have a line like that and here I am now but I also tested my trigger everyday. Fx it's your real bfp!!

It's reallllly early ... but you're 9dpo and implantation can happen between 5 to 10 days can't it? So when did you trigger? 10 or 11 days ago? Surely it would be out of your system by now??

Sorry I'm a bit clueless!

Really hope this is it for you. I guess only way to tell is just test every morning (first morning urine) and see if the lines get darker or fade??

Well I guess I'm really 8dpo, or 9, I don't really know. I triggered 9 days ago on the morning of the 19th. Yeah I'm going to just test every morning especially since I just ran to the dollar store and almost bought every test they had lol.

I agree with silver! Test tomorrow morning and see what the line looks like. I did have a line like that and here I am now but I also tested my trigger everyday. Fx it's your real bfp!!

I hope so too! I tested on FRER test yesterday (the pic I posted) and I just tested again on the dollar store brand and now I don't see anything. I know there's a difference in sensitivity & brands, so I'll test everyday and see what happens.

Now I'm getting my typical pre-AF symptoms. I'm thinking I'm out (I know it's early still).

Maybe this will give you a little hope. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1089671-line-eye-start-bfp.html This is a thread I started when I first thought I saw something. Other tests are not as sensitive as FRER's. I tested on wondofo IC's, walmart tests and also FRER's. The FRER's showed up darker than any other test. My ic's never went totally blank when testing out the trigger which is why I switched tests. I look forward to hearing your update in the morning!

LM-I agree with Silver and MrsC. Test in the AM! That's some sort of a BFP, trigger or not there's a line. I think it can take up to 10-14 for the average person before the trigger is gone. I know it all depends on metabolism and weight etc. I'm excited to see future tests! I hope it gets darker. How are you feeling?

Silver-I'm crossing my fingers for mature eggs!

Well today I'm feeling like I'm getting my period. I've had a lot of period-like cramps on and off. I went to CVS and bought a box of tampons to cover my bases. I also bought prenatals as they were buy one get one! :thumbup: I've decided to cave in and take a bath. I thought I'd read one of my pregnancy/parenting books in the tub. I'm just going to keep the water not-scalding I suppose.

How's everyone feeling?

Well I guess I'm really 8dpo, or 9, I don't really know. I triggered 9 days ago on the morning of the 19th. Yeah I'm going to just test every morning especially since I just ran to the dollar store and almost bought every test they had lol.

Ohhh, so you triggered 9 days ago ... so when did you have your actual IUI? Cos you normally ovulate roughly 36 hours or so after you trigger, which would make you 7 or 8dpo, I believe? To be honest this seems much too early for a BFP? I've never seen a BFP that early before anyway ... but I do hope you're the first!

Maybe this will give you a little hope. https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-tests/1089671-line-eye-start-bfp.html This is a thread I started when I first thought I saw something. Other tests are not as sensitive as FRER's. I tested on wondofo IC's, walmart tests and also FRER's. The FRER's showed up darker than any other test. My ic's never went totally blank when testing out the trigger which is why I switched tests. I look forward to hearing your update in the morning!

So I looked at your thread and it did help put things into perspective a bit. I have a sneaky suspicion that it still may be the trigger shot. I'll continue to test until AF shows.

LM-I agree with Silver and MrsC. Test in the AM! That's some sort of a BFP, trigger or not there's a line. I think it can take up to 10-14 for the average person before the trigger is gone. I know it all depends on metabolism and weight etc. I'm excited to see future tests! I hope it gets darker. How are you feeling?

Silver-I'm crossing my fingers for mature eggs!

Well today I'm feeling like I'm getting my period. I've had a lot of period-like cramps on and off. I went to CVS and bought a box of tampons to cover my bases. I also bought prenatals as they were buy one get one! :thumbup: I've decided to cave in and take a bath. I thought I'd read one of my pregnancy/parenting books in the tub. I'm just going to keep the water not-scalding I suppose.

How's everyone feeling?

I'm feeling kinda out, since the tests are throwing me for a loop and I'm getting a lot of pre-AF symptoms that I'm use to getting. I'll test in the morning and post a pic.

Ohhh, so you triggered 9 days ago ... so when did you have your actual IUI? Cos you normally ovulate roughly 36 hours or so after you trigger, which would make you 7 or 8dpo, I believe? To be honest this seems much too early for a BFP? I've never seen a BFP that early before anyway ... but I do hope you're the first!

So I triggered on the morning of the 19th and about 30 hours later on the 20th I had my IUI. My ticker says I Oed on the 19th but with the trigger shot my ticker is a day early. I guess I'll just have to play the waiting game and keep testing.

LM - I was the same as MrsC. I used the ICs the whole way through and they never went blank. It went from really dark with the trigger to barely there then the barely there started getting darker eventually. I'd keep testing, it is the only way to see if anything changes. Good luck!

LM - I was the same as MrsC. I used the ICs the whole way through and they never went blank. It went from really dark with the trigger to barely there then the barely there started getting darker eventually. I'd keep testing, it is the only way to see if anything changes. Good luck!

Yeah I'm going to keep testing and see what happens. I did test this morning and it looked like the faintest line I've ever seen in life or it could have been my imagination seeing things. Either way it means the trigger is out of my system or almost there so that's good to know. Hopefully I'll get good news in a few short days.

It's still early so no giving up! All tests are different and there lines are different.

I agree with mrsc, it's still early!

I'm going to call it and say I'm out. Tonight I had some barely there light brown spotting when I wiped. I also have af like cramps. We will see what the re says.

How's everyone else?

:hugs: Red I'm sorry to hear about the spotting.

I'm doing good. Just standing here on the sidelines cheering you all on!!

Silver good luck tomorrow at ER!! :happydance:

You never know, Redhead, and I'm keeping up the :dust: for you.

LM - same for you :dust:

ER yesterday produced 9 or 10 eggs and I had a call today to say I have 4 embies so far. ET of the best 2 embies on Monday unless they let me know otherwise on the morning.

LM and Silver-Any updates?

I'm still very lightly spotting with major cramps and a headache. Yesterday morning I was extremely nauseous and left work after only being there for a few hours. Hopefully the doctor will have some new insight for me or maybe will switch up my dosage. Who knows. I'm nervous about bumping up the Gonal F. I was on a very low dose and could feel my lead ovary the whole cycle.

Hopefully we'll be able to join the DS Pregnancy thread soon!:thumbup:

Red- Sorry to hear that you aren't feeling the best

I am on my second last day of clomid thankfully , hot flashes galore!
I go for my first tracking ultrasound on tuesday woohoo
so glad this process is getting started.

Nothing new over here. AF is due to show tomorrow afternoon-ish so I'll keep you ladies posted. I ran out of hpt, which is good bc it's been very disappointing so now I'll just wait and see.

RedHead - how are you doing?

Silver - any updates?

MrsC - thank you for the encouragement and for being a great support!

want2be - glad things are moving along for you, the beginning stages of the process is always sooooo exciting! Please keep us posted.

Lm I hope af stays away!

Want2be-I can relate to the clomid! I sweated my butt off! I'm excited the process is well on its way!

I'm officially on CD 1. I have horrid cramps. They're unreal. I just hope af passes soon.

So sorry, Redhead :nope: :hugs: I was really hoping you might be lucky. I really hope AF doesn't give you a harder time than you're having already. Thinking of you.

LM - keeping everything crossed that AF stays away :af:

---

Well as I said on 1 December, ER produced 9/10 eggs and 4 fertilised. Had ET today with 1 x 8-cell 4/4 and 1 x 8-cell 3/4 (both top grade, so very pleased with that).

Unfortunately we have no frosties, as the other 2 didn't develop well :nope:

We were given a 50% chance of success and a 50% chance of twins. Keeping everything crossed that we're lucky first-timers.

---

Thinking of you all and praying for lots of :bfp: on here soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->