• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Donor Sperm IUI/IVF- 2012

Ah I swear I'm going to check here regularly now. Everyday!

How was everyone's holiday? I did my usual baking etc. Yesterday we were leaving for my parents house, I have 5 bags in my hand, tell DH to grab the remaining 2. We get to my parents house half an hour later, ask him where the other two bags are...he has no idea. ha he had to go home immediately and the dog ate a freezer bag full of cut outs and 3 packages of steak. We got home from my parents house late, and no mess in the house. I thought "whew! A true Christmas miracle!" Well this morning I woke up to 5 poop piles in the living room and a huge puke pile by the door to our bedroom. ha

Want2be-How are you feeling? Are you going to test soon?

How are the rest of you ladies feeling?

I'm waiting for AF which should be here within the next few days. Hopefully when I go back in my lovely cyst will be long gone and I can get back in the game. I just started feeling that all-familiar dread of "hmm can I actually get pregnant?" But I am going to go in this cycle rested and ready for a BFP.

Oh animal they are so great until they do those things ! What a bugger haha
Glad you had a good Chritmas!!

I am feeling out this month, I don't feel any different and I tested today 10dpo-11dpo and stark white BFN :( I was hoping for atleat something.

Oh dear... so the dog ate it all (2 bags) and then it all came out one way or another. :dohh:

My Christmas was good. How's everyone's Christmas?

Want2-I know this is the saaame thing we all say to each other and it stinks to hear...but it's still early. :thumbup: You've got time to implant a little baby in there!

Man any ladies from the US get dumped on with snow? We had snow up to my hips overnight.

Thanks Redhead. I did a test at 9dpo I know way early and nothing the test I did at 10dpo nothing... atleast not during the time limit after I got a thick line with some pink. I never got that on the 9dpo test or any other time I used dollarstore tests. Today at 11dpo I did another, not first morning urine and again after time limit a line. I know they arent really valid after time limit. GRRRRR

We are getting snow here now! WOW it's a blizzard!

Want~ I see the line on the second test without even tilting the computer! Do you have a test to use in the AM?

That came up after the time limit unfortunately though :( Just thought evaps never had colour? I have never had an evap on those tests. I did one today but it was after a night shift so far from FMU...and again hour later a faint line. So strange. GRRR I am so impatient

How long after the time limit? Some people get lines darker in the evening than they do in the morning. Fx for you!

I am really not sure as I did the test approx 9am and didnt look till 6pm. I know stupid me. Same thing this morning except 4 hours later I had that faint line again. I am thinking of taking and FRER tonight.. but so nervous I should wait till morning?

Hmmm... do you have another cheap test you can use tonight and save the FRER for the morning? Although many times the line on an FRER is darker than a line on a cheap test.

I have 1 more cheap test I think also just bought 2 FRER and 1 other brand . Drug store brand. So scared to waste them but just dying to know!!

It's not a waste of tests! Trust me after your bfp you will test to see the line get darker. Testing is never a waste. I'm excited for you to test again!

Okay I gave in I am so impatient. I took an FRER.
I think I am just being crazy but I sort of see something on this picture.

Attachments

• lights 014.jpg
    lights 014.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 12
You are not going crazy!! I can totally see a line in the pic! I know some people always say they see a line but I'm not one of those people. :haha: Huge congrats to you!!! :happydance: Do they do betas for you?

REALLY SERIOUS ?!?! I am doing another tomorrow. It is very hard to see but I know I could see SOMETHING. I enhanced the photo. Does that matter?

My beta is for the 31st.

Seriously! I'm so excited for you! I'm looking forward to your test tomorrow. It doesn't matter that you messed with it. The line is pink and a line is a line.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->