Dreading telling someone when we get BFP...

MrsGM

Bamboozled Mum of 2
Reaction score
This is going to sound a bit daft maybe, but basically I have an older friend who will be having a hysterectomy next year, in an ideal world she'd loved to have had more children but it wasn't to be

I just *know* that me getting a BFP will end up coinciding with her op :( I know she'll be really happy for me but I just feel kinda awkward... :shrug:

I think it will be hard, but if you're tactful about it - maybe tell her on the phone or via email so she can go have a cry if she needs to, you'll be ok. *hugs*

I know what you mean, one of my best friends is struggling to conceive, is on her first cycle of Clomid & just been diagnosed with PCOS & she doesn't know we are NTNP so I'm not looking forward to telling her if/when I get pregnant. I know she'd be happy for me, but I don't want to hurt her in anyway. :nope:

I know how you feel hunni, my sister is unable to have kids, ive dreaded telling her everytime (4) ive been pg but she is fantastic about it, and she treats my kids like her own....she has requested my next one to be a lil girl lol .......im trying my best!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->