DTD for a 2011 BFP

I'm sorry I'm of no help Loo, but hopefully someone else will be!! Hope you are feeling a bit better again today - colds are no fun at the best of times without having to force yourself to get jiggy :lol:

I managed another :sex: last night, but feel rough today so not sure I'll be able to tonight :( I am so tired and sore all over. I still have sore boobs and I'm cramping so hopefully O is either very close or has happened! I actually feel like AF is coming because I'm sore, hormonal and just generally cant be bothered!! I've not had much in the way of EWCM yet though and I always have that - its maybe that we've had so much :sex: that I havent noticed ;P

I'm still not feeling very Christmassy :( Its usually my favourite time of year, but with all this bad weather, I'm just not feeling it this year - well that and family tensions!!

Back later!

Ive decided to go for the lower temp as I had more EWCM this afternoon, so today is likely to be the day I O (hopefully!) FX for a raise in my temps tomorrow morning!!

I always find this time of year hard for some reason, but try and force myself to feel Christmassy because I don't want to be a kill joy. The weather is meant to get worse as well tomorrow. Just what we all need. I really hope you don't get snowed in this time, but you know where we all are for a chat if you are :flower:

Evening all!

I've had a bit of a hectic day at work today, so haven't been round much! :wacko:

Glad you sorted out the temp dilemma Loo :hugs:

My temp has really dropped this morning....which makes me think that maybe my LH surge was late Sunday night/early Monday morning and the OPKs missed it, making today O day. I had quite a bit of watery CM this morning, but it's now changed to creamy...I don't know what to think :dohh:

Gonna do my best to DTD tonight, just in case, but OH has been at work from 8am til 8pm, and to top it all of he's coming down with a cold. I'll definitely have my work cut out for me tonight! Wish me luck girls!

Good luck Katie! Just had a look, and that looks like a proper O dip! Pull out all the stops and get jiggy tonight hun! You'll have to ambush him when he gets through the door! :rofl:

I hope he lets you have your wicked way ;) xx

Sounds good everyone :)

Everything is going to plan around here we DTD on CD 12, 13, 15, and hopefully 16 or 17 (tonight or tomorrow) OH won't b home til after 11 tonight (CD16) so well see. I was pretty sure I Od yesterday but my temp wasn't up yet today (sometime it seems there is a bit of a lag) I was a shade crampy and EWCM yesterday so who knows. Regardless well try one more time this go round. I tried to upload a photo of my temp chart this month but B&B doesn't seem to let you from an iPhone and that's how I track it.

Is everyone going to hold off testing til 14 dpo? What are your plans?

My AF is due 27th/28th so technically I could test before xmas, but I really would like to hold off until after xmas. Trouble is, Im one of these who will start reaching for the tests far too early (last month I managed until 9dpo) :rofl:, but I don't get upset if I get a negative result...Im ever the optimist!!!

I'll have my day 21 blood tests on Monday, and the doctor has said I'll have the result before xmas (if I can get an appointment), so if they bring bad news then I'll be able to celebrate xmas in style (well, in a tipsy state!) I'll see how I get on before I make any decisions.

Good luck Katie! Just had a look, and that looks like a proper O dip! Pull out all the stops and get jiggy tonight hun! You'll have to ambush him when he gets through the door! :rofl:

I hope he lets you have your wicked way ;) xx

We'll see Loo!! I think I'm going to have to think of some way of tricking him into it...:rofl: It's his day off tomorrow so he might not mind a bit of a late night :winkwink:

My AF is due 27th/28th so technically I could test before xmas, but I really would like to hold off until after xmas. Trouble is, Im one of these who will start reaching for the tests far too early (last month I managed until 9dpo) :rofl:, but I don't get upset if I get a negative result...Im ever the optimist!!!

I'll have my day 21 blood tests on Monday, and the doctor has said I'll have the result before xmas (if I can get an appointment), so if they bring bad news then I'll be able to celebrate xmas in style (well, in a tipsy state!) I'll see how I get on before I make any decisions.

I'm pretty sure I took my first hpt at 9dpo last month too.... Hey SOME people DO get positives that early... Right? I mean I know people!... I'm not crazy. I swear.... Maybe a bit. If I O'd yesterday then I'm due for AF the 26th - I'm pretty I'll b testing Xmas - probably before too if the last few months are an indicator. I don't usually get too upset either - but I do usually have 1 or 2 down days from PMS. Unfortunate that BFNs and PMS have a habit of colliding ;-)

What are they checking for on ur day 21 bloodwork for Loo?

Morning ladies :flower:

Well, I didn't manage to trick OH last night after all :( He came to bed and was fast asleep before his head hit the pillow!

So now I'm having ovulation anxiety again....did I O yesterday? My temp has gone back up, my cm has dried up...and the closest I got to a +opk was the faint line on Sunday (cd12). We BD'd on cd8, cd10 and cd14, which only gives me 1 session in the fertile window.

I really hope today is O day - last cycle it was the day after my temp dip - because it at least gives me another shot tonight :dohh:

Hope everyone is well, and enjoying the 2WW. I might be joining you sooner than I thought! :hugs:

Morning ladies!

Katie, you are still doing the opk's aren't you? Just in case you get another surge come along?

They are doing my day 21 bloods primarily for progesterone, but they are also checking thyroid, LFT, Glucose, and U/E (I have no idea what any of them are, they are just on my notes to check!)

Well I didnt get the soar in temperature that I wanted this morning. It went up a bit, but barely. PAH!

I told my OH that I would give him a rest because we have dtd for 4 days on the trot, but he want's to go again tonight for good luck. I know where he is coming from, but im flipping knackered! I hope he realises that he won't be getting any action from me for a couple of weeks whilst I recover!

Anyway, Im having a lazy day today. It is pouring down with rain, and the dog seems quite content to cwtch up on the sofa with me. Heavy snow due from tonight, I just hope the weatherman has got it wrong. :flower:

I'm in the same boat Katie. I think O was yesterday rather than the day before and didn't manage to trick OH either because I was fast asleep 2 hrs before he got home :-/ so I hope the day before was enough - this is all tricky business indeed.

Loo sometimes I don't get an obvious bump in temp til the second day after O (today was only barely up compared to yesterday even tho I think I prob O'd yesterday) Then there's a jump after. That's why it's hard to know what day O was til AFTER I think FF takes like 3 days of high temps to register right?

Yes - I am still diligently doing an OPK twice a day....and I got faint lines on both today!! I think (at the risk of sounding like a crazy woman) I'm going to do another one before I go to bed.

I'm going to keep doing the SMEP as if I haven't ov'd (and I don't know whether I have or not yet!) so more BDing tonight!

Loo - I hope the weatherman has got it wrong too...we've had little snow flurries here today but nothing is lying. Yet. It's bloody freezing though!

HA! Katie there ARE NO crazy people in this forum!

Mwahahaha

Morning ladies :flower:

Well, I did a third OPK and there was still a faint line. Still couldn't get OH to DTD though :( I honestly wonder what the point is - I can take as many pills and OPKs and chart until the cows come home, but none of it is gonna get me pregnant without his input!

Morning ladies!

Well, there is about 5 inches of snow outside my door this morning, but at least it has stopped snowing...for now!
I might have thought it'd be nice to be snowed in with my OH and we could stay in bed all day getting plenty of practice....but no! One of my colleagues who lives even further in the sticks than I do came over last night hoping to stop for a few days as he can't get into work where he lives. Damn! Not only no lazy days in bed making babies, but no :sex: at all! AND I've got to play hostess for the weekend!!!!!

Keep doing those OPK's Katie (3 a day is normal...right?!?!?! :rofl:), and I'd be having a serious word with you OH. Seriously, he can rest in the 2ww!!!!!!!

My temps went slightly up again this morning, so hopefully Ive O'd now. FX anyway.

How is everyone anyway? Sarah, have you had much snow? I hope you can still get out, but if not, we are here to keep each other sane :D

Now it's all official on my chart and everything. O, I mean. So I'm officially expecting AF on the 27th. How about the rest of you?

I know exactly what you mean Katie. OH is always 'anytime anytime' and then when it comes down to 'no, seriously tonight is the best night probably you last shot for this go round' it's 'I'll get you tomorrow I swear I've got a lot of work tonight' BAHH - I'm not asking for long romance here, but you say you want a baby too so how do you think we get one?

Our snow still hasn't melted yet. We still have 2-3inches on the ground. These below normal temps and windchill are brutal though! I hope the whole winter isn't this cold. We were in the big blizzard here last year and had 34 inches in our yard at one time (nearly a meter I guess since I'm the only American here) it was fun for us since I magically already had that weekend off work (nurses obviously must go to work regardless the conditions) my OH is a teacher and ended up having more than 1 week off because of snow, ice and temperatures. -- I'm kind if hope this winter isn't that bad because I get very anxious about being able to get to and from work.

I told OH we would know if it worked by new years and he thought that would make a great new years announcement -- so I was wondering how you all felt about early announcements? (you know - hypothetically speaking-- now that were nearing the time when the work is done and the 2ww begins & need topics to discuss?)

Hobbies? Pets? Vacations? (topic brainstorming to distract from symptoms spotting begins...)

Hi ladies. Have you all had a good weekend?

Well, we have a foot of snow here, and of course they haven't bothered to grit anywhere near our home so although it has been quite fun so far, I have to go back to work tomorrow (Im in the same boat as you fisher....as a train driver you have to get into work regardless of the weather), so I'll be walking in. It's only a half an hour walk, but in wellies and wading through snow I cant imagine it will be much fun...especially not walking home at half midnight in the pitch black.

Well...onto the important things...if you don't mind clicking on my daisys ladies and letting me know what you think. I have obviously O'd in my opinion, but despite having sky high temps, FF haven't detected O. If I change the settings to use my OPK's as the decider it say's I O'd on CD15, but if I leave it to the advanced settings then it's showing nothing! Im gutted!!! Surely I have O'd?

I don't have a good feeling about this month, but Im OK about it. TBH I have enjoyed myself a bit too much with numerous parties and staff do's, so drank more alcohol than I would usually, so I know that wont have helped me, especially on the feeling guilty scale, but what's done is done.

Also I think my lodging colleague has discovered we are ttc as the cupboard I keep the spare toilet roll in also has my preseed and OPK's in. When I got back home last night, a toilet roll had been taken out, so it would't be difficult to have figured it out. Gutted as we wanted to keep it a secret.

Hope everyone is good anyway. :flower:

Loo
I took a peak at ur chart I think you O'd on CD17 based mostly on ur CM. Were you still having EWCM on the 17th? Ovulation is your last day of fertile quality CM. -- I don't know ANYTHING about OPKs though so I don't know why it was positive several days before but based on temps and CM I think u O'd the 17th.

I think your little temp spike on the 15th is throwing off FF because it's prob considering that when calculating ur coverline temp whereas I would throw it out so if u considered that in ur coverline then you still haventhad three temps about it yet and it would show up tomorrow.

As a side note I can't get my stupid ticker to line up with my O date nomatter what I do! HA! Stupid computers.

I'm not feeling terribly optimistic either only because I did the exact same things this month as we've been doing since April. I intend to bring it up with my Gyne in Feb at my regular appointment. -- but I'm still in my masters program til may 2012 so I guess I'm not in a SUPER rush til then... But still would be nice.

That's good to know about the CM. I didn't have loads of it on cd17, but just a patch on some t/p in the morning, and that was the last I saw of it. Im hoping that tomorrow's temp could put the cross hair lines on my chart, but even if they didn't, I know I have O'd as my temps are bonkersly high, and my CM has dried up.
CD sounds about right as ive always O'd on cd17, regardless of soy or not.

Speaking of which, Im not sure Im going to bother with soy next cycle, as it's my 2nd month of it now, and my O hasn't been brought forward at all. It obviously is not working for me.

Blood tests tomorrow, so fingers crossed nothing shows up. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"